MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers (page 2 of 19)

Brendon

BrendonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Game changer

By far the best topper ever purchased, and the first one that has helped my back pain immensely. Normally I don't leave reviews, but couldn't recommend this product higher. Great purchase

Purchased in July 2019 for $300.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Brendon, thank you for your review and recommendation. It is very reassuring to know that our topper has vastly improved your sleep. Especially considering you have experienced other toppers previously.

Dave and Merry

Dave and MerryCentral, SA

early days but seems to work

Although still early days it seems a Great way to revitalise on old mattress , nice and comfortable . less movement on the bed when your partner is changing positions, ripper all round

Purchased in July 2019 at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Dave and Merry, thank you for your review. Our topper really is a good solution to extend your mattresses useful life by improving comfort. Good to know that has been your experience.

mike

mikeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

so far so good

improves a 25 year old hard but good mattress, not as soft and cloud like as the spare room $2000 mattress.
first impression was crap but i think unpacking it and then straight to bed didn't give it time to spring to life from the compresssion from shipping. Felt better when i woke through the night.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Mike, thank you again for your review. Good result to know that it's helping with a more restful night's sleep.

Simon

SimonPerth, WA

Not as soft and bouncy as I hoped.

It seems to of flattened down more than I hoped. Although a very good quality product non the less. I wonder if it’s the topper protector which is also a microcloud product?

Purchased in July 2019 at On line. .

So Sad Sue

So Sad SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than I ever expected!

The Microcloud mattress topper was all that I needed and more. I have always had a firm mattress, so I was of the belief that a topper would be too soft, as well as too hot. No way! I was so wrong! With ongoing medical body problems, I decided to give a topper a go. After much reading and investigation, I decided on this one. Best choice ever!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Sue, thank you for your review! Our Topper is designed to create a soft sleep surface without compromising the support of the mattress -- pleasing to know this was your experience.

Absolute Ripper !!!!

No more shoulder /neck pain in the morning !! Like literally sleeping in a tub of supportive cotton wool balls. Definitely worth the investment, I can't see anyone regretting this purchase

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Shelley, thank you for your review. Makes us happy to know that you love the comfy feel so much!

Capitalgirl

Capitalgirl

Made an uncomfortable mattress much better!

Fast delivery, great quality and really has made an improvement to my sons sleep. After complaining that his mattress was too hard, we got this for him, it has saved me buying a whole new mattress.

Purchased in July 2019 at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Capitalgirl, thank you for your review. Very pleasing to know that you've had an all-round great experience. Importantly, your sons sleeping soundly!

Gavin

GavinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Provides Very Good Pressure Point Relief

The MicroCloud topper provides very good pressure point relief and is very comfortable.
The service was excellent. I required the topper at very short notice, MicroCloud delivered the very next day.

Purchased in July 2019 for $276.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Gavin, thank you for your review. We're happy to know you're enjoying comfy sleep! Our pleasure to assist and get delivery to you quickly.

Great, glad I spent the money

I used to wake up after about 6 hours with lower back pain. After a week with the topper on I am finding I can sleep much more comfortable and for longer with no back pain.

Purchased in July 2019 at Online for $290.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Dave, thank you for sharing. It seems the pressure relieving benefit of our topper has assisted in alleviating pain -- excellent result!

Karen

KarenNortheast, VIC

Bliss after a couple of nights

It took 2 nights to settle into the topper but, once you do, it is absolute bliss. Highly recommend both the product and the company- their customer service is top shelf!!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Karen, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you've settled into the new comfort of the topper and found us helpful to deal with.

Judi Maitland-ParrSydney Surrounds, NSW

Magic mattress topper

Already done this, however to repeat it’s the greatest sleep I’ve had in years. I toss and turn to get comfortable as I have an aching back but this has helped tremendously. Next step 2 new pillows. Thank you for a super product, delivered promptly.

Purchased in June 2019 at MicroCloud.

Judi Maitland-Parr

Will be back in touch soon regards Judi

Love, love,love it!!

Great customer service, super fast delivery and so comfortable. Absolutely love it!!! I highly recommend it. I am so glad I discovered this mattress topper. I will be purchasing one for my mother as well.

Purchased in June 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Kerry, thank you for your review. Makes us happy to know you've had an all-round great experience! Look forward to helping you treat your mother with one.

The best mattress topper ever!

We purchased the mattress topper for our holiday rental and every guest that’s stayed since has commented on how comfortable the beds are. Until then guests had never commented on the beds.

Purchased in April 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Tara, thank you for your review. That's a terrific point of difference for your property. We trust that the guests who experience a comfy nights sleep will assist your holiday rental with repeat visits and referrals.

Megan

MeganBundeena

Great Bed Topper

I purchased a matress topper last year for my mother (in nursing home). It has been very successful and has washed well - fully retaining comfort qualities. My mother is in her bed almost 24/7. I recently purchased a topper for a new, very firm, queen mattress at home. No more complaints from family and visitors about my hard beds! Highly recommend MicroCloud Bed Toppers.

Purchased in July 2019 at MicroCloud for $290.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Megan, thank you for your review. That's especially pleasing to know that our topper is comforting your mother. Our topper really is popular amongst nursing and retirement home residents, providing pressure relief and comfort.

Jacq A

Jacq AGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Such a great product.

I bought this mattress topper for my daughter as she has been complaining about her mattress being too hard and is constantly waking up stiff and in pain, and always sore. Every day I would hear her complain. Since she has been using the mattress topper I have not heard one word out of her. She loves it. I’m so glad I discovered this.

Purchased in June 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Jacq A, thank you for the review. We're pleased to know our mattress topper has created a more comfortable and pain free sleep for your daughter.

Gorgeous and soooo comfortable!!!

This mattress topper is the best I have ever had! So lovely to sink into at the end of the day! I slept on one in a hotel and loved it so much, i looked at the label and ordered two on-line the same day!! Never regretted it!

Purchased in October 2018.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi AJM, thank you for your review. That's terrific to know that you're now replicating that comfy hotel experience at home.

BillG

BillG

Does a good job - in line with the price!

Comfortable - I've had $60 toppers in the past which did a similar job. The proof will be in the length of time it stays that way - I've had it for a month and a half but would assume that it should continue to perform for the next couple of years to justify the price

Purchased in May 2019 at on line for $260.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Bill, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you're enjoying the comfort of our topper.

Heavenly Devine!

Very impressed, my husband is sleeping more soundly.
Feels like we do, when we stay at the 5 Star Sofitel.
Would highly recommend to anyone.
Warm and snug, looking forward to Summer comfort!!

Purchased in May 2019 for $290.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Glenda, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that you and your husband are enjoying that luxury hotel feel from our MicroCloud Mattress Topper.

SJD

SJDCentral West, NSW

Love my MicroCloud topper

Even though I have an expensive pillow top mattress, I found that my bed wasn’t as comfortable as I’d like. I had already purchased a MicroCloud for my daughter’s bed and she was so happy with it, I thought I’d purchase one for myself. I haven’t been disappointed. I’m sure I sleep more soundly and don’t have the problem of my hips becoming sore when I sleep on my side. I can highly recommend the MicroCloud topper.

Purchased in April 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi SJD, thank you for your review and recommendation. As you've explained, our topper helps take a decent mattress to another level of comfort, luxury and pressure relief. We're pleased to know you're enjoying a more comfortable nights sleep.

Stacey

StaceySydney, NSW

Absolute luxury

This topper is the best of the best bringing pure luxury. Feels like our bed is at a 5 star hotel, soft, warm and helps provide extra softness for my back.

Purchased in May 2019 for $500.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Stacey, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you're enjoying that luxury hotel feel at home now.

Abhishek D.

Abhishek D.asked

Hi, I have a mattress which is too soft and sags in the middle. Is this topper firm enough? Thanks

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Abhishek D, thank you for your enquiry. We wouldn't recommend our mattress topper as a solution to a mattress that sags. It seems that the integrity of your mattress is lost and time for a new supportive mattress.

WANEWF

WANEWFasked

I want to disperse the heat from a latex mattress, will the topper solve this problem

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Wanewf, our topper combines a very fine fibre fill and 100% Japara cotton casing. This allows air to enter and circulate easily, to keep a more neutral temperature. Latex is naturally a very dense material and often leads to overheating. It's difficult to say for certain that you'll sleep cooler with the topper on the bed. However, we have had customers previously provide feedback that by sleeping on our topper rather than directly on the latex, this helps offset the heating process. Some recent feedback here you may find helpful https://www.productreview.com.au/reviews/75a9b729-fd61-4689-a8c0-929b5dc5bdde

Pattieasked

Do you put a mattress protector over the topper

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Pattie, that's correct -- our mattress protector can be used over the topper to keep everything fresh and clean. The protector is design to not interfere with comfort of the topper/mattress whilst providing excellent level of protection.

Pattie

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives

CategoryMattress Toppers