MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers (page 2 of 17)

I love it!

This has turned out to be a great buy. I ordered the mattress topper because I was waking up uncomfortable at night and feeling really achy in the mornings, my mattress isn't that old but not very cosy either. It has resolved both problems!
I researched so many other toppers til I was cross eyed, but this one had the most good reviews and looked like ones I'd seen in hotels.
I could not be happier, I love sinking into my comfy bed! It has resolved my discomfort at night and I am waking up feeling more rested and relaxed. It is comfortable with out being too soft, and definitely makes a difference. I am very happy.

Purchased in March 2019 for $260.00.

Hi Rachel, thank you for your review. We're delighted to see that you're experiencing a more comfy and cosy nights sleep. The Topper has been designed to take pressure off the body without compromising the support of the mattress.

Certainly improved comfort

I was bit sceptical but MicroCloud Topper did add a good level of comfort, transformed a firm bed into a comfortable bed to greatly improve getting to sleep and not wake up with sore shoulders and hips.

Purchased in March 2019.

Hi Luke, thank you for your review. We're very pleased to know that you're sleep has improved and relieved the pain you were experiencing.

Makes it hard to get out of bed!

After a few weeks sleeping on this I love it - so comfortable and soft, it really is like waking up on a cloud each morning. The first few nights it seemed a little too soft but now it's settled in I love it.

Purchased in February 2019.

Hi Katie, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you're finding that cloud-like feeling super comfy!

Absolutely love it!

Great quality and has helped with my back pain.
We slept on one of these toppers at a Hotel and I slept so well with no back pain on waking.
We are very happy with the product-no longer need to sleep with a pillow under my knees.

Purchased in March 2019.

Hi Kate, thank you for your review. We're delighted to see that our mattress topper has alleviated your back pain. Our Body Pillow and V Pillow are also great sleep aids.

Not for me.

I really wanted to love this mattress topper. It feel good but has actually caused me back problems, i try it for a few weeks but eventually i had to remove it and store it away. Was disappointed since i spent a bit for it.

Purchased in March 2019 for $302.00.

Hi, thank you for your review. Sorry to see that it hasn't quite suited you. It would be helpful to understand more about the issues you're experiencing and also the type of mattress that you are using beneath the topper. Please contact us at info@microcloudbedding.com.au for more assistance.

Makes a huge difference, but not as fluffy as I expected

Made a too firm bed causing pain soft enough but not too soft you lost support. Not as fluffy as I expected, was hoping to sink into more than I did.

Purchased in March 2019 for $300.00.

Hi sSleep, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that it has helped improve the comfort on that hard mattress. The design of the topper, we had to balance offering enough comfort without it completely compromising mattress support and causing back issues.

Just cant do without it!

Bought this to put on my (supposedly) medium firm mattress which was VERY hard.It instantly transformed it into a very comfortable mattress with no more pain in my hip or shoulder when i sleep.They are expensive but well worth the money for the difference they make. Highly reccomend.

Purchased in January 2019.

Hi Jcd, thank you for your review. Great result to know that you're sleeping more comfortable and has solved the issues associated with the hard mattress.

Still perfect, second time round.

Yes, I have had a microcloud topper now for several years. On moving into an age care facility recently, I had to have one there too. I can't do without it. So comfy, and all the aches and pains go away!

Purchased in March 2019.

Hi Joan, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that our Mattress Topper has created a more comfortable and pressure relieving sleep for you.

These toppers are the best one on every bed - so comfy!

Super soft and cozy bought one a few years ago and got more earlier this year. Absolutely fantastic. Great company to deal with. Order filled and delivered within a few days terrific service.

Purchased in February 2019.

Hi Suzie, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you've been enjoying the comfort for a few years now.

It's so wonderful my guest don't want to leave

After moving to the country I did worry family and friends might be reluctant to visit. Now with such a comfortable bed, they don't want to leave. The mattress topper and pillows are perfect.

Purchased in April 2019.

Hi Kathleen, thank you for your review. That's fantastic to know that there's is a bit of an extra incentive for your family and friends to visit. Pleased to know that everyone is sleeping comfortably!

Comfy plus

My bed is now so comfy, love the difference topper has made.
I am now sleeping on a cloud and my back no longer aches in the mornings.
Highly recommend to improve mattress.

Purchased in February 2019 for $272.00.

Hi Lorena, thank you for your review. We're so pleased to know that our topper as completely transformed the comfort of your mattress. Thanks also for the recommendation.

It really is like sleeping on a cloud

We love our new mattress topper! It has made a world of difference to our new bed which seemed way too hard when we first bought it (meant to be medium). However as soon as we slept on our new mattress topper, we couldn't be happier or more cosy and comfortable! Its been such a worthwhile purchase!

Purchased in January 2019 for $290.00.

Hi Robyn, thank you for your review. Fantastic result! We're pleased to know our topper has been able to transform your bed to a comfy sanctuary.

Its brilliant, its so soft yet supportive. I love it, thank you so much

its soft yet supportive. I love it and would recommend the topper 100 percent. I've had a family member come to stay and they also love sleeping on my new mattress topper. Thank you so much.
Meg Eddy

Purchased in April 2019 at Australian Internet Poolshop for $340.00.

Hi Meg, thank you for your review and recommendation. We're pleased to know you're enjoying the added comfort.

Light and so comfortable

We really love our topper. My partner hates sleeping away from home now.
It’s not as thick as I thought it would be as we have quite a hard mattress I still get sore hips but no where near as badly as I did before.

Purchased in February 2019.

Hi Holly, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you have experienced a more comfortable outcome.

MicroCloud Topper to Top Notch Sleep

Since adding my MicroCloud topper to my new mattress, I'm sleeping better than I have in years. I would highly recommend it to anybody who doesn't sleep well.
Money well spent!

Purchased in January 2019 at Online store for $264.00.

Hi Michele, thank you for your review. You can;t beat better sleep! And we're pleased to know that our topper has assisted you greatly.

Absolutely the best!

My sister & I stayed at Oaks on William last year and both were pleasantly surprised at how good we felt when we got up in the morning as we both have very bad backs & for me, my shoulder too. When I was getting headaches from my pillow I had just paid a lot of $ for, I remembered our experience & contacted the hotel who very kindly forwarded the information.
I originally ordered the two pillows and within 10 days my shoulder pain stopped & I could move my arm freely without lifting it to get moving. With such a wonderful result I decided to invest in the topper & I just love it & how much better I am feeling in the mornings in my back & knees.
All I can say is get the pillow & topper! You will be so glad you did!

Purchased in February 2019.

Hi Linda, thank you for your review. We love hearing the stories of helping people replicate that hotel comfort and great sleep for their own home. That's a great result to know your pain has stopped as a result of the comfort of our topper and pillows. Thanks also for the recommendation.I have decided the pillows will be Xmas presents for the family this year too!Great idea! They're certainly popular gifts -- Xmas, birthdays and wedding presents.

Topper heaven!

We have bed toppers on all of our beds in our home and we have a queen sized and single bed sized toppers to take on holidays with us! Makes having a holiday possible, as soooo many hotels have such hard beds!

Purchased in March 2012.

Hi Jenni, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you're taking our MicroCloud Toppers everywhere you go. Great idea!

Fantastic topper

A great product that we have had over 12 months and is still as good as new. Easy to wash and keep clean too and is so comfortable you feel like you are sleeping on a cloud

Purchased in September 2017 at MicroCloud.

Hi Crankypants, thank you for sharing your review. That's wonderful to know that it is proving to be comfortable after a decent period of use. Most importantly, you're comfy!

amazing - we love the toppers!

We stayed in an airbnb in Melbourne and slept so well we investigated all the bedding. We bought the bed toppers as soon as we returned home. Im an Architect /Interior Designer and I'm always being asked about the best bedding - Im glad I've finally found something amazing to recommend

Purchased in January 2019.

Hi Meaghan, thank you for your review. It's really pleasing to know that you rate the MicroCloud range so highly, given your experience in the interiors field. Most importantly, you're sleeping well!

Great delivery time, fits well on my bed and has made my bed super comfy. I bought 2 x standard pillows too which are fantastic. The mattress topper does make my bed a little warmer but we are going into winter so that's ok, the added comfort is great. I would definitely recommend this product.

Purchased in February 2019.

Hi Catherine, thank you for sharing your review. We're very happy to know that you're loving the added comfort!

Has anyone purchased this for their childs bed? Would the microcloud mattress topper be suitable for a 6 year old child to sleep on? We purchased a Sleepmaker kids mattress for our son when he went from his cot to a big bed but it is a bit too firm and has no plush layer so my little one isn't so comfortable. I am wondering if this topper could be a good solution as opposed to going out and purchasing another new mattress?
Not sure. But they do come in lots of sizes. Check out their site. https://www.microcloudbedding.com.au/mattress-toppersHi Ari, thank you for your enquiry and also thanks Brian for your answer. Many people find our topper an ideal solution for a mattress that is too firm. It takes the pressure off the body by creating a soft, comfy sleep surface. It will be suitable for a 6 year old.

I have a newish firm bed because of lower back problems but have had to put an eggshell foam mattress topper on the mattress because of bursitis on my hips and shoulders. I do get hot with the foam topper and it's not a luxurious feel but it does soften the bed a little. I have a cotton mattress protector over the top of the mattress topper. I would like a softer more luxurious feel but I cannot tolerate any heat. Would your mattress topper be good for me? I would really appreciate an honest answer please. I want to buy your product but can't afford to waste my money if it ends up making me hotter than my current eggshell foam topper. Thanks Gina
Hi Gina, thank you for your enquiry. We often receive feedback from our customers indicating that our topper provides a soft, comfortable feel whilst regulating temperature well. The fibre in our topper is extremely fine and allows air to circulate easily. The foam products are typically very dense and therefore don't allow air to circulate.Thanks for your response. I will be deciding between your product and a Sheridan mattress topper.

What is the right way to wash and dry my mattress topper?
Hi Billie, thank you for your question. We recommend you use a commercial washing machine and dryer and follow the below steps. Step 1/ Place in washing machine - cold setting - gentle cycle only - light amount of detergent Step 2/ Run the rinse cycle twice and spin dry Step 3/ Immediately tumble dry on warm/hot setting until completely dry. Step 4/ Give the product a vigorous shake/plump up before using againHi and thanks. When you say commercial washer and dryer what size do you mean? I have a 7kg Washer and 8kg dryer. Is this big enough for a queen toper or would I need to take this to a commercial laundry