MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers (page 2 of 22)

Sherryl Wilson

Sherryl WilsonSouth West, WA

Perfect, exactly what I wished for

I was amazed at the exceptional quality and comfort of my bed topper. It arrived promptly and was packaged with obvious care. Its a joy to sleep on and makes bedtime a dream

Purchased in November 2019 at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Sherryl, thank you for your review. We're really pleased to know you're enjoying a more comfortable sleep.

Owen

OwenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great topper

I have put this topper on top a memory foam topper on a very hard mattress that was sold to me by another bed manufacturer as being medium. It has made my life in bed bearable again. The service from this company was 100% in every way.

Purchased in December 2019 for $188.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Owen, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you are now sleeping more comfortably. Excellent service is important to us and we will share your feedback with our team.

Just lovely.

Just lovely. It hasn’t completely fixed my sore hip but it’s better. The word “cloud” is so appropriate. I have a Microcloud pillow as well which I love - my sixth pillow purchase! - and that led me to buying this topper.

Purchased in January 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Trish, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you're enjoying the 'cloud-like' feel of our topper and pillow.

Dave P

Dave PFar North Queensland, QLD

5 Star Sleep

We are delighted with our mattress topper. We feel as though we are sleeping in a 5 star hotel. Best night's sleep in a long time. Our son now wants his very own topper so we’ll be putting in another order soon. Thank you :)

Purchased in January 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Dave P, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that you're enjoying that comfy hotel sleep every night. Look forward to assisting with your next order.

Fiona

FionaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Every day Luxury

Saved me changing a mattress that was okay but not great - every day l wallow in the luxury of this mattress topper - really lovely to snuggle into - can run hot though so linen or linen cotton blend sheet is best - bamboo is hot as is flannelette

Kali L.

Kali L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Like sleeping on a soft pillow, amazingly comfortable!

The topper is so comfy, it's like sleeping on a soft pillow, I love it! We got it to go over a hard and uncomfortable mattress my 4 year old was sleeping on instead of buying a whole new mattress. It has done the job perfectly so much I sometimes sleep on it too! I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Purchased in October 2019.

ColRob

ColRob

Sweet Dreams with MicroCloud

We were so impressed with our Topper that we bought one for our son and his wife as a present. They too are enjoying a comfortable, luxurious sleep thanks to MicroCloud!!

Purchased in November 2019 at MicroCloud for $290.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi ColRob, thank you for your review. What an excellent gift idea! We're pleased to know it has been well received.

Clem

Clem

Comfortable

I am very pleased with the micro cloud mattress topper It keeps its shape and bounce unlike other toppers which flatten also it is lightweight And provides comfort for my hip bursitis

Purchased in December 2019 at MicroCloud for $299.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Clem, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know it has helped with bursitis by taking the pressure off your body.

happy sleeper

happy sleeperGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just like a cloud

I stayed in a B&B in Noosa and thought it was the most comfortable bed ever and asked them for the brand. They told me it was a matress topper so I did a little research and ordered one for my main bed. Suffering with an intermittent sore hip I hope the topper my give me some relief. It is a delight to get into bed, and the topper has certainly almost eliminated the pain in my hip. I have also bought one for the back bedroom which contained a rather firm bed. The bed is now firm and comfortable. Recommend you try one and see.

Purchased in August 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi happy sleeper, thank you for your review and recommendation. To know that your hip pain has almost gone as a result of our topper truly makes us happy. We focus on improving peoples sleep quality, so it is satisfying to receive your feedback.

EnBee

EnBeeNortheast, VIC

Heavenly, like sleeping on a cloud

This mattress topper is sooo good! It really is like sleeping on a cloud
The only problem is that it’s TOO good and I don’t want to get out of bed!!

Purchased in December 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi EnBee, thank you for your review. We know that feeling all too well!

Jackie

JackieSouth Australia

great topper

we have had ours for 2 months now and it is still as thick as when we received it. it just seems to bounce back into shape. lovely to sleep on.

highly recommend

Purchased in November 2019 for $200.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Jackie, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you have noticed the excellent shape retention.

Saved the day... actually night!!!

We had guests staying over Christmas and gave them our bed cause the guestroom mattress is an old futon bed with a hard mattress. With no time to shop around for new mattress decided to purchase a topper... Best choice ever!!! they delivered in no time and it had made such a difference. It is soft and comfortable and you wake up with no broken bones feeling!! We are very happy and highly recommend!

Purchased in December 2019 at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Pat and Eros, thank you for your review and recommendation. Waking fresh in the morning -- that's an excellent outcome for you both.

Leanne B

Leanne BSouth Australia

Topper fixed a brand new medium firm mattress! Customer Service GOLD STARS!!!

We purchased the mattress topper after buying a new king bed and getting it home only to find that it was a little too firm. My sister recommended MicroCloud. I did some research and thought we would give it a go. Its an excellent solution to soften our mattress. We had some issues with the delivery - not micro cloud but the Courier Company in SA and once reported, the staff at Micro Cloud had this followed up and sorted in no time, in fact they reimbursed the postage for the inconvenience. The Service is impeccable. The product is Wonderful! Do yourself a favour and support Australian Products!

Purchased at MicroCloud.

Richard Dawes

Richard DawesSydney, NSW

Simply the best!

Fantastic queen size pillow top. Could not be happier. It doesn't squash down and you sink into it. Next are the pillows! It's terrific to use a product true to its word.

Purchased in December 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Richard, thank you for review. We're pleased to know that our topper has performed as expected. Look forward to welcoming you back on your next order.

Happyme

HappymeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Made an uncomfortable mattress better.

It has relieved the pressure point soreness I had from a too hard mattress. However I feel it is flattening out in its most used places. Still happy with it to date.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Happyme, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know it has helped you achieve a more comfortable nights sleep.

Rene

Rene

Heavenly

I thought I needed a new mattress as i was starting to feel it was too hard. I bought this topper instead and I feel like I’m sleeping on clouds.

Purchased in October 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Rene, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that our topper has transformed your sleep comfort.

JZ66

JZ66VIC, 3055

I'm so happy the other reviews on here were honest about the mattress topper

Purchased in December 2019 for $290.00.

Maureen Heslop

Maureen HeslopAustralian Capital Territory

Transformed our mattress

My husband was banging on about our mattress and how much better he sleeps in hotels so I decided to treat us to a microCloud mattress topper. The service and quality is great. Highly recommend!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Maureen, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you're enjoying that hotel level of comfort in your own home now.

jomax69

jomax69Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it

I have had for a few weeks now and both myself and my partner are sleeping so well. He’s a cold sleeper whereas I am hot and we are both incredibly comfortable.
Highly recommend

Purchased in December 2019 at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi jomax69, thank you for your review. It's pleasing to know that you're both enjoying the benefits of comfort and temperature neutrality of our mattress topper.

Nadine B.

Nadine B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it, better than we expected it to be

This topper has transformed our old mattress into a luxurious sleeping experience, feels like a 5 star hotel room. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a soft yet firm restful sleep.
Nadine

Purchased in November 2019 at online for $300.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Nadine, thank you for your review. We're really pleased to know that our topper has helped rejuvenate your old mattress.

See all MicroCloud Mattress Toppers reviews

david c.

david c.asked

If available in single king size what is the price?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi David, thank you for your question.

single (91 x 188cm) $180
king (182 x 203cm) $310
king single (107 x 203cm) $220

Full details and price are available here https://www.microcloudbedding.com.au/mattress-toppers

Andre G.asked

we just purchased a medium ferm mattress, we need better support for lower back and hips, would your topper do the job for us. Andre

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Andre, thank you for your question. Our topper is designed to take pressure off the body. It creates a softer sleep surface. Are you finding your mattress too soft or too firm?

A bit too firm

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

We have many customers who have a firm mattress and purchase our topper to create a softer feel.

Krystalle E.asked

Hi my partner and I are stomach and side sleepers (we both start on our stomachs, sometimes put a leg to the side etc, or out a pillow under our stomachs and side sleep like that). I have spent bazillions on various mattresses and even bought those tempur mattress that did nothing to stop the back pain. I really don't want to have to keep spending money to trial different mattress Toppers. We have a medium firm queen size mattress. We are mostly side and stomach sleepers. Is this mattress good for people like us? Nobody in their reviews say what type of sleeper they are!

Krystalle E.

Sorry, I meant to say mattress topper

Tree
Tree

Both side and back sleepers. Mattress is a brand new firm Kingkoil. Topper only used for 2 nights so far and made great difference to joint soreness - hips etc and General comfort.

John Horgan
John Horgan

Krystalle
I too sleep on my side but often twist onto my stomach as the night goes on .
Years of manual labouring has left me with quite a bit of lower back pain .
I find that the MicroCloud mattress topper really eases that pain . Like you I have a semi - firm mattress and with the mattress topper over the top of it I get a really comfortable sleep .
JH

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives