MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers (page 3 of 19)

Heavenly Devine!

Very impressed, my husband is sleeping more soundly.
Feels like we do, when we stay at the 5 Star Sofitel.
Would highly recommend to anyone.
Warm and snug, looking forward to Summer comfort!!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Glenda, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that you and your husband are enjoying that luxury hotel feel from our MicroCloud Mattress Topper.

SJD

SJDCentral West, NSW

Love my MicroCloud topper

Even though I have an expensive pillow top mattress, I found that my bed wasn’t as comfortable as I’d like. I had already purchased a MicroCloud for my daughter’s bed and she was so happy with it, I thought I’d purchase one for myself. I haven’t been disappointed. I’m sure I sleep more soundly and don’t have the problem of my hips becoming sore when I sleep on my side. I can highly recommend the MicroCloud topper.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi SJD, thank you for your review and recommendation. As you've explained, our topper helps take a decent mattress to another level of comfort, luxury and pressure relief. We're pleased to know you're enjoying a more comfortable nights sleep.

Stacey

StaceySydney, NSW

Absolute luxury

This topper is the best of the best bringing pure luxury. Feels like our bed is at a 5 star hotel, soft, warm and helps provide extra softness for my back.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Stacey, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you're enjoying that luxury hotel feel at home now.

Lois Price

Lois PriceSeymour

Very nice!

Very happy with my soft and cozy topper. Arrived promptly and just makes my bed that lovely luxurious feel like a hotel. Highly recommend. Has been warm during the winter months, looking forward to seeing how it is in the summer.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good afternoon Lois, thank you for your review. Pleased to know that you're now enjoying that comfy hotel feel in your home every night.

Fiona

FionaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cloudy Bliss

Dramatically improved the comfort of my excellent but aging mattress and restored that fabulous floaty feeling - paired with the MicroCloud pillows has made bedtime bliss - just hanging out for the mattress trilogy

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Fiona, thank you for your review. Fantastic news! We're pleased to know you're enjoying that luxury sleep every night now. Look forward to assisting with a new mattress when the time comes.

Like sleeping on a cloud

I love my mattress topper and pillow. I have a lovely comfortable sleep and no more stiff shoulder pain in the morning. My old mattress feels better than new again.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Wendy, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know our topper and pillow has helped transform the quality of your sleep.

Perfect - love it !

We bought a new mattress in november last year but it was just a bit too firm despite giving it a good couple of months to get used to it. I read the reviews on this topper and decided to try it. Absolutely amazing. I love getting into bed and it’s made our sleep just heavenly. Would thoroughly recommend this topper !!!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Saphron, thank you for sharing your experience & for the recommendation. That's terrific to know that our topper has helped with a more luxurious and comfy nights sleep.

Colin

ColinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

the perfect sleep

We were wondering if we should buy a new mattress but decided to take the risk and purchase the MicroCloud This was the best decision that we could have made we are both sleeping so much better now
and the only downside is we do not want to get out of bed in the mornings.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Colin, thank you for your review. That's excellent to know that you are now enjoying a better nights sleep due to the comfort our MicroCloud Topper. We're guilty of staying in bed a bit longer too!

Liz

LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super comfy!

This topper has made my latex mattress so much better. It's soft but not overly so, just comfy and snug. As promised it actually seems to stop any overheating. It wasn't an immediate feel of super soft comfort as I expected but I love it now. Worth buying their waterproof protector to go over it too.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Liz, thank you for sharing your experience. We're pleased to see you're finding benefit in comfort and temperature regulation. Our topper is designed to create a soft sleep surface without compromising the support of your mattress.

Getting into bed is such a pleasure

The micro cloud mattress topper has made my already comfortable bed into the most luxurious place to be. Turning over is pain free and I find I am often waking up in the morning in exactly the same place and position that I fell asleep.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Angela, thank you for your review. It seems our topper has assisted with pressure relief which limits tossing and turning. We're pleased to know you're now sleeping in luxury!

Vanessa P.

Vanessa P.Sydney, NSW

Like sleeping on a cloud

We’d bought a new mattress and it was a little too hard so we bought a mattress topper to make it more comfortable. Right from the first night with the topper we noticed a big difference. My hips were no longer sore in the morning and my husbands shoulder wasn’t sore either. We’ve only had the topper for about 4 weeks but so far so good!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Vanessa, thank you for sharing your experience. Our topper is certainly a popular solution for a mattress that is too hard. We're pleased to know that you and you're husband are enjoying a more comfortable nights sleep.

Average and over priced

After reading reviews I was so excited to receive my topper to make my firm mattress soft. While it has made a slight and I mean very slight difference to it is not as soft as I was hoping especially for the price. For what it's done to my bed I would expect to pay $50 not $300. I would not recommend as it is far to overpriced for the average quality. My bed is far from soft and definitely not like a cloud. Still can't sleep on my side.

August 7th 2019 Update: Way to expensive

Only made my bed slightly softer hardly at all. Its extremely hot too. Gets to -5 in my house at night and I'm boiling in bed with this topper it's so uncomfortable. Do not waste your money. Grossly over priced. Doesn't make bed very soft. Very disappointed

Sarah
Sarah

Quaetapo

QuaetapoSydney, NSW

Comfort and peace of mind

We had to do something about the somewhat aged and worn woollen topper that we had on the bed, so when we discovered the MicroCloud it was something to consider. Of interest in addition to comfort was the hypoallergenic and odourless qualities, along with it's other HealthGuard properties. Since we've had the product for a couple of months now we've been very impressed with the improved comfort that it's provided. It fit perfectly, arrived quickly and we're very pleased with the purchase.

Matthew V.

Matthew V.South East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable

I bought this after purchasing a firm mattress and suffering some lower back pain every morning. My pain is resolving, my wife loves it - “the best $300 you ever spent”

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Matthew, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know both you and your wife are now experiencing a more comfortable sleep. We love that quote from your wife too!

Turned my 10year old bed into a 5* bed don't want to leave it in the morning

As above plus great company to do do business with, prompt no hassle delivery.worth every dollar and have recommended the product to hotels in our area . Such a small investment to acheive an incredible result

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Colin, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that our topper has transformed your old mattress to a comfy sanctuary. Very grateful too for your recommendations.

Brian Tate

Brian TateRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Seventh Heaven.

My wife and I are both senior citizens, with a result that we have lots of aches and pains, especially when we first get out of bed in the morning. However, much of that has gone since we put a Microcloud Mattress Topper on our bed. And the bonus of course is that the bed is just so much more comfortable. Best purchase in a long while.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Brian, thank you for your review. Excellent result to know that our topper has helped to alleviate some aches and pains caused from your bed.

Kelly

KellyNewtown

This topper has changed my life

We've been using the Microcloud mattress topper for about a month now and have never woken up feeling better. I used to toss and turn with aching hips and sciatic pain every night. I literally don't need to go to the physio as often now.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Kelly, thank you for your review. That's terrific to know that our topper has helped to reduce sciatica and those physio bills too!

TomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing for the price

Reading excellent reviews, I thought the mattress topper would be worth the expensive price tag.
But my mattress still feels too firm to sleep on. This topper is not dense enough
I would say a 10-15% improvement to the comfort level and overall sleep but I would say you could get a similar outcome with products at a fraction of the price.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Tom, thank you for your review. We're sorry that you haven't experienced as large a benefit as our other customers. Could you please contact us via info@microcloudbedding.com.au with reference to your original order.

Best money I’ve ever spent

Have been a restless sleeper for many months since illness, but since fitting our king size micro cloud topper I’ve never slept better. We ordered the pillows as well, to dream is to have one!!!! Wonderful thanks and highly recommended

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Cheryl, thank you for your review and recommendation. That's fantastic to know you're enjoying more comfortable, undisturbed sleep.

Fabulous

Bought the mattress topper as a birthday gift for my 17yo. She absolutely loves it the minute she received it. She said it’s so soft and luxurious and she doesn’t even need a pillow anymore!!!!

Great customer service as well when I called to ask questions and ordered.

Highly recommend this. Thinking about getting the comforter soon.