MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers (page 4 of 21)

Listing monitored by MicroCloud

Pros

• Machine washable

• 100% Japara cotton fabric

• Helps ease pressure on joints

The perfect choice for my firm mattress!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Kitchie M , many thanks for your review. We are delighted that our topper has made such a wonderful difference and thank you for recommending to others.

Julie
JulieSydney, NSW

Finally waking pain free

With a bad back and hips I woke in pain & tired every day. Since receiving the mattress topper, I am sleeping much better & I'm not in pain. Best buy ever!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Julie, your review is very helpful and we appreciate your valuable feedback . A wonderful result indeed.

Natalie G.
Natalie G.Sydney, NSW

Bliss!!!

After reading all the positive reviews I ordered 2 x mattress toppers and a pillow to try (all proved to be so comfortable.) Another extremely happy customer. I will be recommending these products and will be ordering again in the future.
Thanks so much!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Natalie G, we do appreciate you recommending our topper to others. A great result for you and we look forward to your next visit.

JH1
JH1Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very lush, look forward to hopping into bed

I bought this hoping it would solve my sore shoulders from being a side sleeper, and whilst there's no miracle cure, it certainly has helped make for a softer night's sleep. We liked ours so much we have bought one for our son's bed. Definitely gives the bed a more luxurious night's sleep.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi JH1, creating a bed that provides luxury and comfort says it all in your review. Many thanks for sharing your own experience .

Susan S.
Susan S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best buy ever

Purchased microcloud topper in February. This is one of the best purchases ive made. We so look forward to jumping into bed each night, the topper is very soft and luxurious, highly recommend.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Susan S, very kind of you to leave such a glowing review. Creating a comfortable bed is so important to better sleep and well being.

Di
DiAustralian Capital Territory

Nice and soft

I brought this to replace another expensive topper that was nearly 1 year old. It had gone hard and lumpy. I decided to ring the owner of Microcloud and after talking with him he convinced me that Microcloud toppers will not go hard and lumpy. The other thing that convinced to purchase the topper was the fact I could wash it and to top things off there was 3 years warranty. The owner couldn't have been more helpful and sent the topper express delivery. I'm a very happy customer and highly recommend this topper and this company.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Di, thanks for your positive review and we are very happy that our topper has been so successful .

George
GeorgePerth, WA

Mattress topper

Bought these toppers, wanted really good quality ones and certainly got that. So comfortable, fits perfectly to our mattress with ease. My wife has back pain issues and she has now found this topper to be of some relief. Definitely well recommended

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi George, very good of you to leave your review. The relief for your wife must be a big benefit indeed. We are happy that our topper has made a considerable positive difference.

It actually is like sleeping on a cloud

I love this mattress topper. So soft yet doesn’t effect the support I require for my back. I haven’t slept this well in years. Would definitely recommend it to others.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Susan, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that our topper has helped you enjoy significantly better sleep. As you mention, the topper is uniquely designed to create comfort without detracting from the support of your mattress.

Dave Wishart
Dave WishartMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It truly is amazing.

I read the reviews and made the decision to purchase a microcloud topper. This is a fantastic product. So good in fact, I will be buying 2 more. It has transformed what use to be a fair night's sleep into a superb night's sleep.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Dave, thank you for sharing your review. It's great to read how satisfied you are with our topper. Importantly achieving a better night's sleep for you. Look forward to receiving your next order.

Simonski
SimonskiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A transformative experience!

The topper is exceptionally comfortable, transforming a hard and unforgiving mattress into a restful platform for night long sleep. My girlfriend has a king size bed and is interested in one of your toppers to fit that as well - is that something you make?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Simonski, thank you for your review. That is really pleasing to know that our topper has transformed the comfort and helped you to achieve a better night's sleep. Yes, we do all sizes including king and super king.

living in luxury

slept on one in a hotel in Ballarat . jumped online as soon as home and ordered one. Best sleep ever. Not hot to sleep on but very snugly on a cold night. No hesitation in recommending this product

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi hirdy, thank you for your review and recommendation. Great result to see that you have replicated that comfortable hotel experience at home now.

RifMid North Coast, NSW

How many is too many!

This is the 3rd topper we have purchased including one for our caravan -need I say more & our visitors all go home with the web site always commenting on a perfect nights sleep.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Rif, thank you for your review. It really pleasing to know that both you and your guests continue to enjoy our luxurious mattress topper. Thanks for spreading the word!

Rif

You are welcome - when you have such a good product spreading the word is a must especially as it is Australian made and company. Keep up the good work.

Perfect

We have a tempur mattress which we love but the topper just added a beautiful soft layer on the top. It has made sleeping so comfy and cozy! The best sleeping ever!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Karen W, thank you for your review. Our topper really is the icing on the cake. We're pleased to know that it has led to a better night's sleep for you.

ozmcp
ozmcpAU

My son loves it

I bought this for my son who has a latex mattress due to allergies. He finds the mattress uncomfortable and wanted me to get him a new, normal one. The topper has been the perfect compromise as I can wash it to help with the dust mite allergies and it turns his latex mattress into a lovely soft one.

Made all the difference!

My mother, who has severe osteoporosis, recently transitioned to aged care. She had struggled with the hardness of her mattress and spent a lot of time sleeping in her couch chair. But the Microcloud topper has made all the difference and now she looks forward to her comfy, cosy bed.

Jodie W.
Jodie W.Mid North Coast, NSW

This topper is Amazeballs

OMG what a difference, as soon as our topper arrived, it went straight on our bed. WOW what a comfy sleep last night, this mattress topper is 200% amazeballs. The comfort and quality are awesome, worth the money for sure!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Jodie W, thank you for your review. It is really pleasing to know that you are so happy with the improved comfort on your bed.

Happy Couple
Happy CoupleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Everything we hoped from a topper. Comfortable, lightweight, best quality.

After sleeping on an extremely comfortable hotel bed during a holiday in Melbourne I took a look at the tag on the bed’s topper and wrote down the details. Ordered online, with pillows as well, and received our order promptly. Very happy with our choice.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Happy Couple, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you have been able to replicate the comfy hotel experience in your own home.

ZandraB
ZandraBPerth, WA

Highly recommended

After much research, we bought a MicroCloud Mattress Topper and were so impressed we’ve just bought another one. It is lightweight and yet it makes the firm mattress much more comfortable and I am sleeping much better. I definitely recommend this topper.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi ZandraB, thank you for your review and recent repeat purchase. It's pleasing to know that our topper continues to provide a more comfortable night's sleep.

D. Newton
D. NewtonPerth, WA

This is perfect for me,it's just what i needed.

I am just so happy that i came across an ad online for MicroCloud items as i had bought and tried other products but was still not comfortable in bed as the mattress was too firm. Since buying my MicroCloud Topper i am a very happy sleeper. Thank you

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi D. Newton, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that our mattress topper has transformed the comfort of your mattress and allowed for a better night's sleep.

Fantastic topper

Absolutely love this mattress topper. It's very comfortable and amazing quality. I used to get a sore back from my mattress before using the topper and now I don't. Highly recommend

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Jess, thank you for your review and recommendation. We're delighted to know that our topper has helped to alleviate your back pain. Excellent result!

Dave46
Dave46AU

Such immediate luxury.

Was delivered earlier than expected. Lightweight, fits the bed beautifully, and such a soft comfort that we have slept well ever since putting this topper on our bed. I had seen one that a friend had and decided it was well worth having one. Thank you for such a lovely product.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Dave46, thank you for your review. Terrific result to know that you are sleeping better since using our topper.

Anthony C.
Anthony C.Sydney, NSW

Total upgrade on an otherwise too-firm mattress.

Me and my partner recently invested in a new mattress which - while lovely - was simply too firm and was leading to some sore and sorry nights of sleep. I saw how well this was reviewed online and decided to give it a whirl; I've now been sleeping without discomfort since I put the topper on the bed. Will it completely transform a firm mattress into a medium/soft mattress? No, but it will give you a much greater dispersion on pressure points and as a bonus for hot sleepers, it doesn't overheat the bed at all. Great buy.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Anthony C, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that our topper has taken your mattress to another level of luxurious comfort and helped to take pressure off your body.

Smitch
SmitchSydney, NSW

Very cloud like

The topper is so soft and luxurious to sleep on. I thought about getting one after staying in a hotel over Xmas when I found the bed topper had helped lessen discomfort I have sometimes sleeping. It has really helped. Great service too - they were prompt with my query and delivery.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Smitch, thank you for your review. It's pleasing to know that you have replicated that comfy hotel experience at home now.

DBB
DBBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing!

Can’t fault MicroCloud mattress toppers. They really do feel like you are sleeping on a cloud and don’t flatten out with use. Would definitely recommend for those seeking a softer feeling mattress.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi DBB, thank you for your review and recommendation. We're pleased to know that you are enjoying that cloud-like sleep experience.

AWebb
AWebbMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So comfortable!

Bought this mattress topper to provide a little cushioning over our fairly firm mattress which my husband & I both need for our backs, but that was a little firm on my joints when lying on my side. It is perfect and oh so comfy! It's gives a great softness without taking away from the firmness we need for our backs. Love that it is machine washable and can go in the dryer too!

Rebecca R.asked

Hello. I am in the US. Could you tell me approximately how long it will take to receive 3 of your mattress toppers? We just got 3 new very expensive beds yesterday and we are miserable and in pain because the mattress is so hard ugghhh. I have spent hours researching for toppers and nothing has seemed quite right except the wool luxury toppers and after spending thousands on new beds spending another 2,000 on toppers is a lot. Do you really think your topper will work for us. We have bad pressure point pain on hips and everywhere actually. I tried calling the 800 number on your website but it doesn't work here in US. Can you give me a number to call you to order and speak about how long it might take to arrive?? Thank you so much. Rebecca RIDGEWAY US [Contact Details Removed]

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Rebecca, thank you for your message. We have just sent you an email. Look forward to discussing in more detail.

Rebecca R.

Thank you!! Your website doesn't allow the shipping to US. OR AT LEAST I can't figure it out

Ralph L.
Ralph L.asked

Do you make king single toppers

Ralph L.
Ralph L.asked

I’m just curious as to whether you make toppers for a king single

See all MicroCloud Mattress Toppers questions

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives

Indulge in luxury, hotel-level comfort with microCloud’s mattress topper. It claims to provide pressure-point relief, joint support and unbelievable softness. From the moment you lay down to the minute you wake up, your body will feel relaxed, rested and restored.

Features

• 1200gsm ultra-soft hi-tech fibre fill
  • 100% Japara cotton fabric
  • Machine washable & tumble dry tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • HealthGuard treated to be anti-microbial and dust mite resistant
  • Contains no harmful substances as tested by the Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
  • No prickly feathers or animal contaminant and is cruelty-free
  • Odourless
  • Excellent airflow for temperature regulation
  • 3-year warranty

What reviewers thought:

With an outstanding amount of 5-star reviews, reviewers almost unanimously agree that this mattress topper provides additional comfort and support to their preexisting mattresses. They also claim it gives them a better night’s sleep and would recommend it to others as it is worth the investment.