MicroCloud Mattress Toppers

MicroCloud Mattress Toppers (page 5 of 21)

Listing monitored by MicroCloud

Pros

• Machine washable

• 100% Japara cotton fabric

• Helps ease pressure on joints

jenny
jennyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I have long term problems with my ribs when lying down, cannot sleep, since using the Topper I am not as uncomfortable, my ribs not as painful, I am sleeping better.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

HI jenny, thank you for your review. We're really pleased to know that our topper has alleviated pressure off your sore ribs and allowed for a more comfortable night's sleep.

Donna d.
Donna d.Hobart, TAS

Fantastic for the caravan

The mattress in our caravan was very uncomfortable for more than a couple of nights at a time.
We saw the super sleeper pro advertised on tv and decided it was worth investing in.
Now the bed is super comfortable!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Donna, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you're now enjoying more comfortable sleep.

JARP
JARPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Already had a very good mattress, but this takes it to superb.

The loft of the topper just lasts. It hasn't developed low spots and can be washed without affecting the quality in any way. I would recommend this highly if you want to improve your mattress even if it's a high quality one to begin with.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi JARP, thank you for your review & recommendation. We're pleased to read that our topper has taken your sleep comfort to another level of luxury.

Find out how MicroCloud Mattress Toppers compares to other Mattress Toppers

Fantastic, made a overly firm, uncomfortable mattress a dream

A family member I stay with often bought a very hard, uncomfortable mattress for the guest bedroom. We talked about a solution and decided to try this mattress topper and it has become a fantastic bed, firm and soft in the right ways.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Peter, thank you for your review. That is a terrific result to know that our topper has transformed the level of comfort on the guest bed.

Tree
TreeSydney, NSW

A great nights sleep

What a great product. Our first night sleep was absolute bliss. We have a brand new mattress but it is a bit hard for us. The Microclould Mattress Topper has just made it perfect. My wife has hip and back problems but she said it was so comfortable for her, resulting in a great sleep. Money well spent, and great service.
Bruce Roper

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Bruce, thank you for review. We're delighted to know that our Mattress Topper has taken your sleep comfort to another level of luxury. Excellent result that it has alleviated pain for your wife.

D.Sharp
D.SharpSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product EXCELLENT Customer Service

Great product. Comfy and makes a difference. Very happy customer. There was a mix up with my order and a wrong item was sent out. This was rectified immediately and with no fuss. Thank you very much, I love my new topper.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi D.Sharp, thank you for your review. We're pleased to read that our topper is comfy and that you had an excellent experiencing dealing with our team.

John HorganSouth East Queensland, QLD

MicroCloud Mattress Topper has rescued me !

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi John, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that our topper has helped create a more neutral temperature and allowed for a comfortable night's sleep.

It’s the Best !

Carlie
Carlie

So comfy and perfect for our futon!

This is a really comfortable topper, its soft and cosy and really luxurious. It works perfectly on our king sized futon, it adds to the overall comfort of getting a good night's sleep.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Carlie, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that our topper is creating a more comfortable night's sleep.

Chris .
Chris .Sydney, NSW

Changed our life

My husband and I have both struggled to get a good nights sleep due to tossing and turning trying to find a comfortable position due to natural ageing aches and pains even though we have always bought top grade mattresses until we bought a MicroCloud Mattress Topper. It has changed our life as we now are comfortable in bed and have bought them now for our guest bedroom and our holiday house’s beds so our visitors and us all get a great comfortable nights sleep.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Chris, thank you for your review. It makes us really happy to see what a dramatic difference our topper has made for you and your husband. Great idea to deck out the holiday houses with toppers too (lucky guests!).

JZ66
JZ66VIC, 3055

Love it. The topper has transformed my bed.

The topper has made my bed feel luxurious to get into. I love the fact that it's holding its puff after 2 months of use and I just love the softness below me. Even though it's segmented it's still very comfortable and each night now I'm excited getting into bed. Thank you Microcloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi JZ66, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you are enjoying that soft cloud-like experience of our topper. We agree that it's a great feeling looking forward to a good night's sleep.

Sherryl Wilson
Sherryl WilsonSouth West, WA

Perfect, exactly what I wished for

I was amazed at the exceptional quality and comfort of my bed topper. It arrived promptly and was packaged with obvious care. Its a joy to sleep on and makes bedtime a dream

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Sherryl, thank you for your review. We're really pleased to know you're enjoying a more comfortable sleep.

Owen
OwenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great topper

I have put this topper on top a memory foam topper on a very hard mattress that was sold to me by another bed manufacturer as being medium. It has made my life in bed bearable again. The service from this company was 100% in every way.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Owen, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you are now sleeping more comfortably. Excellent service is important to us and we will share your feedback with our team.

Just lovely.

Just lovely. It hasn’t completely fixed my sore hip but it’s better. The word “cloud” is so appropriate. I have a Microcloud pillow as well which I love - my sixth pillow purchase! - and that led me to buying this topper.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Trish, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you're enjoying the 'cloud-like' feel of our topper and pillow.

Dave P
Dave PFar North Queensland, QLD

5 Star Sleep

We are delighted with our mattress topper. We feel as though we are sleeping in a 5 star hotel. Best night's sleep in a long time. Our son now wants his very own topper so we’ll be putting in another order soon. Thank you :)

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Dave P, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that you're enjoying that comfy hotel sleep every night. Look forward to assisting with your next order.

Fiona
FionaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Every day Luxury

Saved me changing a mattress that was okay but not great - every day l wallow in the luxury of this mattress topper - really lovely to snuggle into - can run hot though so linen or linen cotton blend sheet is best - bamboo is hot as is flannelette

Kali L.
Kali L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Like sleeping on a soft pillow, amazingly comfortable!

The topper is so comfy, it's like sleeping on a soft pillow, I love it! We got it to go over a hard and uncomfortable mattress my 4 year old was sleeping on instead of buying a whole new mattress. It has done the job perfectly so much I sometimes sleep on it too! I would highly recommend it to anyone.

ColRob
ColRob

Sweet Dreams with MicroCloud

We were so impressed with our Topper that we bought one for our son and his wife as a present. They too are enjoying a comfortable, luxurious sleep thanks to MicroCloud!!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi ColRob, thank you for your review. What an excellent gift idea! We're pleased to know it has been well received.

Clem
Clem

Comfortable

I am very pleased with the micro cloud mattress topper It keeps its shape and bounce unlike other toppers which flatten also it is lightweight And provides comfort for my hip bursitis

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Clem, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know it has helped with bursitis by taking the pressure off your body.

happy sleeper
happy sleeperGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just like a cloud

I stayed in a B&B in Noosa and thought it was the most comfortable bed ever and asked them for the brand. They told me it was a matress topper so I did a little research and ordered one for my main bed. Suffering with an intermittent sore hip I hope the topper my give me some relief. It is a delight to get into bed, and the topper has certainly almost eliminated the pain in my hip. I have also bought one for the back bedroom which contained a rather firm bed. The bed is now firm and comfortable. Recommend you try one and see.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi happy sleeper, thank you for your review and recommendation. To know that your hip pain has almost gone as a result of our topper truly makes us happy. We focus on improving peoples sleep quality, so it is satisfying to receive your feedback.

EnBee
EnBeeNortheast, VIC

Heavenly, like sleeping on a cloud

This mattress topper is sooo good! It really is like sleeping on a cloud
The only problem is that it’s TOO good and I don’t want to get out of bed!!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi EnBee, thank you for your review. We know that feeling all too well!

Jackie
JackieSouth Australia

great topper

we have had ours for 2 months now and it is still as thick as when we received it. it just seems to bounce back into shape. lovely to sleep on.

highly recommend

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Jackie, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you have noticed the excellent shape retention.

Saved the day... actually night!!!

We had guests staying over Christmas and gave them our bed cause the guestroom mattress is an old futon bed with a hard mattress. With no time to shop around for new mattress decided to purchase a topper... Best choice ever!!! they delivered in no time and it had made such a difference. It is soft and comfortable and you wake up with no broken bones feeling!! We are very happy and highly recommend!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Pat and Eros, thank you for your review and recommendation. Waking fresh in the morning -- that's an excellent outcome for you both.

Leanne B
Leanne BSouth Australia

Topper fixed a brand new medium firm mattress! Customer Service GOLD STARS!!!

We purchased the mattress topper after buying a new king bed and getting it home only to find that it was a little too firm. My sister recommended MicroCloud. I did some research and thought we would give it a go. Its an excellent solution to soften our mattress. We had some issues with the delivery - not micro cloud but the Courier Company in SA and once reported, the staff at Micro Cloud had this followed up and sorted in no time, in fact they reimbursed the postage for the inconvenience. The Service is impeccable. The product is Wonderful! Do yourself a favour and support Australian Products!

Richard Dawes
Richard DawesSydney, NSW

Simply the best!

Fantastic queen size pillow top. Could not be happier. It doesn't squash down and you sink into it. Next are the pillows! It's terrific to use a product true to its word.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Richard, thank you for review. We're pleased to know that our topper has performed as expected. Look forward to welcoming you back on your next order.

Happyme
HappymeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Made an uncomfortable mattress better.

It has relieved the pressure point soreness I had from a too hard mattress. However I feel it is flattening out in its most used places. Still happy with it to date.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Happyme, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know it has helped you achieve a more comfortable nights sleep.

Rebecca R.asked

Hello. I am in the US. Could you tell me approximately how long it will take to receive 3 of your mattress toppers? We just got 3 new very expensive beds yesterday and we are miserable and in pain because the mattress is so hard ugghhh. I have spent hours researching for toppers and nothing has seemed quite right except the wool luxury toppers and after spending thousands on new beds spending another 2,000 on toppers is a lot. Do you really think your topper will work for us. We have bad pressure point pain on hips and everywhere actually. I tried calling the 800 number on your website but it doesn't work here in US. Can you give me a number to call you to order and speak about how long it might take to arrive?? Thank you so much. Rebecca RIDGEWAY US [Contact Details Removed]

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Rebecca, thank you for your message. We have just sent you an email. Look forward to discussing in more detail.

Rebecca R.

Thank you!! Your website doesn't allow the shipping to US. OR AT LEAST I can't figure it out

Ralph L.
Ralph L.asked

Do you make king single toppers

Ralph L.
Ralph L.asked

I’m just curious as to whether you make toppers for a king single

See all MicroCloud Mattress Toppers questions

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives

Indulge in luxury, hotel-level comfort with microCloud’s mattress topper. It claims to provide pressure-point relief, joint support and unbelievable softness. From the moment you lay down to the minute you wake up, your body will feel relaxed, rested and restored.

Features

• 1200gsm ultra-soft hi-tech fibre fill
  • 100% Japara cotton fabric
  • Machine washable & tumble dry tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • HealthGuard treated to be anti-microbial and dust mite resistant
  • Contains no harmful substances as tested by the Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
  • No prickly feathers or animal contaminant and is cruelty-free
  • Odourless
  • Excellent airflow for temperature regulation
  • 3-year warranty

What reviewers thought:

With an outstanding amount of 5-star reviews, reviewers almost unanimously agree that this mattress topper provides additional comfort and support to their preexisting mattresses. They also claim it gives them a better night’s sleep and would recommend it to others as it is worth the investment.