MicroCloud Pillow European

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (1) · No (0)
AndyX

AndyXSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apptly named pillow, it is like sleeping on a cloud (2 pillows)

Both my wife and I agree this is a very supportive pillow. We are both getting a much better sleep since using the microcloud pillow. Personally I have arthritis in my neck and this has improved the quality of my sleep. Thank you.

Purchased in August 2020 at Online for $198.00.

Looking for Pillows?

Read the reviews for Spinaleze Pillows

1,452 reviews
Ad
Sue

Sue

There is nothing better on the market!

I haven’t slept well for 13 years. I slept on Microcloud pillows in a quality hotel and was astounded how well I slept and how incredibly comfortable the pillows were. They are like sleeping on down filled pillows without the cruelty!
I loved them so much I bought 4 pillows, 10 standard cushions and 7 European cushions for the lounge suites.
There are no words to truly describe just how indulgent and luxurious these products are so do yourself a favour and fill your home with them. You won’t be sorry!!

Purchased in July 2019.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes
MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Sue, thank you for your review. It's really pleasing to know that we have help you achieve the best sleep in a very long time. The no cruelty to animal factor is popular, along with the ability to machine wash + tumble dry.

Ken

Ken

Wish I knew about them earlier.

Simply the best most comfortable pillow I have ever owned. I used to wake up with neck and shoulder pain every morning. The first morning it was reduced and now after a couple of weeks of use virtually non existent. I have gone from waking up 2 or 3 times a night due to my old pillow, to mostly sleeping right through the night. Really glad I took the plunge and made the purchase.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Ken, thank you kindly for the review. That's a sensational outcome for our pillow to remove your neck pain and have you sleeping without disruption. Our pillow is able to relieve pressure whilst being supportive at the same time.

Pillows