MicroCloud Hotel Pillow King

MicroCloud Hotel Pillow King (page 2 of 4)

Listing monitored by MicroCloud

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (22) · No (2)
Alaine A.
Alaine A.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Omg i cant wait to go to bed of a night.

Omg i cant wait to go to bed of a night. My pillow is the most comfortable i have ever owned. My partner hates it, he says it wont let him get out of bed in the morning haha. Im sleeping better and i dont need to chase it around the bed. A king pillow on a queen bed is awesome 2 is even better

Purchased in August 2019 at MicroCloud for $100.00.

Renee M.
Renee M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic could believe it was that good didnt even try it first. The accessories that cane for free were a real treat

My new pillow stops my shoulder hurting and my sleep is more restful. The pillows were also sent with a silky case that makes sleeping on it a dream. Other king size pillows tend to be not so firm

Purchased in September 2019 for $200.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Renee, thank you for sharing your experience. That's terrific to know that our pillows has reduced the shoulder pain and you're enjoying a better night's sleep.

Other Pillows

Couldn't live without my king size pillow

I can honestly say I'm sleeping like a baby. It doesn't go flat. Keeps its shape. I've spent 100's of dollars on pillows. I've finally found the best pillow yet. The best purchase I've made.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Kaye, thank you for your review. We're so pleased to know that you're enjoying your best quality sleep with help from our pillow.

Gloria
GloriaNorthern Region, NSW

The king pillow wasn't for me, but Jonathan promptly sent out replacement Standard Pillows that are excellent - so comfy

The king pillow wasn't for me, but Jonathan promptly responded to my concerns & sent out replacement Standard Pillows that are excellent - so comfy & supportive. Thankyou Jonathan for exceptional customer service

Purchased in April 2019 for $115.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Gloria, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you're loving the comfort and support -- an ideal outcome.

Stacey
StaceySydney, NSW

The most comfortable pillow I have ever used. Fluffy and supportive. No neck issues and is like sleeping on a cloud.

No neck issues and best sleep l have ever had. Wished I'd bought it years ago. Would highly recommend to anyone with neck issues to buy this and have a great sleep with no tossing and turning.

Purchased in May 2019 for $100.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good afternoon Stacey, thank you for your review. That really is an excellent result to know that your neck issues are now a thing of the past.

I was hoping it was going to be perfect... Unfortunately not for me

I'm 178cm and 74kgs, sleeping with this King has actually made things worse. I was really hoping that it was going to awesome, though it was not to be f

Purchased in May 2019 for $120.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Nate, thank you for your review. Please get in touch with us via info@microcloudbedding.com.au so we can look further into why it hasn't worked out for you.

nene
neneCentral Queensland, QLD

Wow Wow Wow

I stayed at the oaks after having brain surgery and I always thought I had the best quality pillows at home, but no nothing will ever compare to these pillows, they are just such good quality and comfortable. That I got straight online and ordered 2 and have had the best nights sleeps since.

Purchased in March 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Nene, thank you for your review. That's terrific to know that you felt our pillows comfortable. We wish you all the best with your recovery from surgery.

JennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love this pillow I can now sleep in comfort

Purchased in June 2019.

Thanks for your message

Sara
SaraCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Pretty flat.

I bought this for my husband who won't use it because it is flat. I have been using it and while I like a very low pillow this is too flat for me even. It is comfy but kind of deflates as you lay on it

Purchased in May 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Sara, thank you for the feedback. Our pillow is a medium profile / loft. It seems that there is something not quite right. Please contact us via info@microcloudbedding.com.au so we can rectify quickly.

Krystyna
KrystynaIllawarra, NSW

Pillows are a dream.

The most comfortable and supportive pillows you could ever own. Can’t sleep without them.
Do yourself a favour and buy some. You will not regret it. They are absolutely amazing and so dreamy.

Purchased in May 2019 for $99.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Krystyna, thank you for your review. The pillows are designed to be exactly as you have described. We're delighted to know that you're enjoying them.

Awesome first use. Three weeks later still great

Very supportive. Extremely comfortable. Bounces back after use nicely. Eased my neck issues nicely! Have tried various memory foam pillows, bambillo bamboo pillows with no success. We tried this pillow by accident in a hotel in Brisbane and ordered some as soon as we got back to NZ. Great service and quick delivery.

Purchased in May 2019 at Manufacterer.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good afternoon Nick, thank you for your review. Pleased to know that our pillow rates above all others you have trialled. To see that your neck issues have subsided is terrific.

Merran
MerranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Heaven

I can’t sleep with any other pillow as my micro cloud is so soft and supportive that I never wake with back or neck issues. As I am so comfortable I find I drift off to sleep more quickly and stay asleep better.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Merran, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that our pillow has helped to improve your quality of sleep.

LinnyBlingHunter Region, NSW

My Best Pillow Investment For Quality Sleep Experience!

Purchased in April 2019 at MicroCloud for $99.00.

LinnyBling

Yes, certainly will consider those other pillows. Very happy customer:)

Nat L
Nat LSydney Surrounds, NSW

All 4 of us sleeping perfectly

Best pillow I Have ever used. My 4 family members all sleeping on their King pillows. Have been through a number of pillows in the past and this is the best so far.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Nat, thank you for your review. The whole family is sleeping soundly -- fantastic!

Joanne C
Joanne CCentral West, NSW

I love my Microsoft king pillow. I’ve been having the best night sleep

The pillow is very supportive. I have a sore neck and since getting the pillow have had the best nights sleep in a long time. So glad I ordered the Microsoft king pillow

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Joanne, thank you for your review. That's fantastic to know that your neck pain is no longer and the quality of your sleep has improved!

JoyceyPerth, WA

Not supportive

I have been using a pillow from the bad back store with no problems. It needed replacing due to age. Bought two king size from microcloud but nowhere near supportive enough

Purchased in May 2019 at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Joycey, thank you for sharing your experience. Our pillow design is soft yet supportive. Perhaps a firm pillow would be best to suite your preference.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Thank you for your helpful feedback. Could you please contact us via info@microcloudbedding.com.au with your original order to see if we can work toward a solution.

Spacebabe18
Spacebabe18South East Queensland, QLD

Best pillows ever

These feel like expensive down-filled pillows but are filled with low-allergenic micro fibre meaning no funny smell or prickly feathers. They are very supportive and suitable for back or side sleepers. Very generous size and filling give a luxury feel, overall very happy.

Purchased in April 2019 at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Spacebabe18, thank you for your review. That's great to know you love our down-alternative filling. It certainly provides a comfortable feel with many health and hygiene benefits.

FJ Byers
FJ ByersSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

A Very Versatile Pillow (after narrowing the pillowcase by 5cm)

Purchased in March 2019 for $115.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi FJ Byers, thank you for sharing your experience. We're pleased to know that you're enjoying the support and comfort of our pillow in various sleep positions.

Fran
FranLaunceston, TAS

Good night sleep

So Comfortable, I can cuddle into it, and still it gives me the support I need. I sleep so much better with no more neck pain, worth every cent. Highly recommended

Purchased in January 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Fran, thank you for your review. Pleased to know you're enjoying the longer sized pillow. Great result that it has reduced neck pain for you.

Great

We really love this pillow, unfortunately for me it’s a big too big for me to sleep on, I feel my head almost slips off.
I find it’s wonderful for reading etc, so comfortable & snuggly.

Purchased in November 2018 for $99.00.

Caleb Gordon
Caleb GordonPerth, WA

King Size Pillow - Makes Me Upset I Have To Write This Review

Purchased in March 2019 for $115.00.

Katherine
KatherineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent supportive and comfortable pillow

I discovered these wonderful pillows and am now able to sleep without constant neck pain and morning headaches. Love the length and softness of the pillow and the ‘just right’ support and comfort provided. Now I’ve bought my own King pillow and one for my husband too. We are both very happy indeed with our pillows.

Purchased in April 2019 at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Katherine, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that our soft yet supportive pillow is helping with better sleep.

Perfect and so comfortable

Pillows are springy,they bounce back Are having very comfortable and enjoyable sleep No more pillow punching to get good position My husband and I have two different size pillows and both very happy Best decision we made buying them

Purchased in December 2018 for $400.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Eugene, thank you for your review. We're pleased to see you're enjoying the comfort and shape retention of the pillows.

Francis
FrancisLaunceston, TAS

Soooo comfortable

I have used so many different pillows, having terrible neck pain , I’ve tried all of them without any success. Not any more, the micro cloud pillow has given me the best night sleep now, my neck pain is 85% better. Having the king size has made a hugh difference too. Love it . I even got my husband and daughter one now and they are both happy too

Purchased in January 2019 for $110.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Francis, thank you for your review. That is fantastic to know that your neck pain has eased substantially. And to know that our pillow rates the best after trying to many, makes us very proud.

Phyllis W
Phyllis WSydney, NSW

Love my pillow.

My King pillow is very comfortable and keeps it’s shape. Love the extra length.
I love the feel of the softness and at the same time support my neck.
I sleep well on this pillow.

Purchased in November 2018 at Directly from MicroCloud .

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good afternoon Phyllis, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know the combination of softness and support is assisting with great sleep.

Boris
Borisasked
Hotel Pillow King

What happens if after a few months this pillow becomes horrible to sleep on I'm now worried to purchase after seeing another person'sill comment

Tricia
Tricia

Hi Boris, I can advise that after a few months of using my pillow every night, it is still as good to sleep on now. It does flatten a little but overnight where my head lays on it but I fluff it up in the morning and I'm very happy with it.

Madaki
Madaki

Hi Boris, All I can answer to that is that I have had my pillows for several months and still very happy with them. Yes, they do squash down overnight a bit where your head rests, but next morning just turn it over and fluff it up and good as new.

Helen V
Helen Vasked
Hotel Pillow King

Why don't you reply to customer emails or answer the phone? :(

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Thank you Helen for your question. We certainly do pride our selves with the best client service we can achieve and in this case we unreservedly apologise to you. We have made contact via both direct email to you this afternoon and also via PR in response to your review. Our error is that we did not reply to you quickly ( as indeed should have bee the case ) and naturally our staff are indeed genuinely disappointed . Your comments at indeed very fair and a timely reminder that speed of communication is of the utmost importance - for all clients , every time. Our 1800 95 33 22 is usually extremely reliable and quick.
Thank you again for bringing this to our attention for resolution . It is an emphatic lesson reinforced to all our team .
Regards,

Zayn
Zaynasked
Hotel Pillow King

Are the pillows low profile?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Zayn, the pillows are considered medium profile. Luxuriously soft like sleeping on a cloud, but also provide an excellent level of support for all sleeping positions throughout the night.

Ken E
Ken E

When first received, the pillow usually needs a 'bit of a shake' to reveal its true profile (I'd probably call it 'medium'). It's one of the best I've tried for both comfort and support. It's not one of those pillows your head sinks into and you have to sleep on your back in order to breathe. I'd be very surprised if you didn't like it.

See all MicroCloud Hotel Pillow King questions

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives

MicroCloud Hotel Pillow King