MicroCloud Hotel Pillow King

MicroCloud Hotel Pillow King (page 4 of 4)

Listing monitored by MicroCloud

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (22) · No (2)
Not Happy Happy Jan
Not Happy Happy JanMelton South

Finally!!A pillow that is perfect

After years of buying pillows that are too soft, flatten after use, too hard, too high I have come across a pillow that is just right!! I plump it up each night and the comfort stays all night.The material used inside the pillow does not make my head overheat and keeps my head and shoulders in the most comfortable position all night. Yhe king size allows me to roll over and not have to adjust the position of the pillow, I am really pleased with this purchase. My wife wants one now!!

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Deb L
Deb L

Fantastic Products

I purchased King Pillows and a King mattress topper from MicrCloud. The turnaround time was very quick and the products are excellent. I would definitely recommend this company and its products.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Review collected in partnership with MicroCloud

eva
eva

Finally the pillow I’ve been looking for all my life

I have bought soooooo many pillows looking for the one that gives me the right blend of softeness and support. Finally I have found one that ticks all the right boxes for me. I finally wake up without a sore neck and when my head hits the pillow I sigh with relief. Absolutely love this pillow and would totally recommend.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Nelly
NellyMelbourne

Will never need to try another type of pillow !

Having suffered neck pain over the years, I have tried every type of pillow from feathers/down, "moulded", and man made fibres. The MicroCloud pillows are by far the most supportive and comfortable pillows I have ever slept on. Have bought two king size and six standard for the whole family. They are much appreciated by all. Also found the staff at MicroCloud extremely helpful.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Nelly, thanks so much for your review! We specifically designed the pillow to be both supportive and luxuriously comfortable. Pleased to hear our pillow has helped ease your neck pain, and the whole family are sleeping comfortably now.

Best pillow ever!

Most comfortable pillow I've owned. so squishy but lots of support at the same time, easily come back to the original shape when fluffed up. Less neck pain and better quality sleep since buying these pillows. Love it! Thank you

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Faith
Faithmelbourne

l'm in love.

l bought a MicroCloud King pillow! l'm in love. Have tried a few pillows lately,(my dad burned a well known TV one, lol), but if you're after a wonderful pillow, Australian made, buy one of these. Incredible is all l can say . Fast delivery and helpful service. Will be buying more of these treasures.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Simon
SimonPenrith NSW

Brilliant Value for money and best night's sleep ever for a luxury product

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Good but haven't lasted

Love these pillows but sadly for the price I paid, they haven't lasted the distance. After nearly 1.5 years they don't hold their shape and are bulky in spots even after following directions

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Annie G
Annie GDarwin

Comfort at last!

Purchased two king pillows with our new MicroCloud topper. At last a deliciously comfortable whole nights sleep. No neck pain or aching joints in the morning. Thank you MicroCloud team.

Date PurchasedSept 2016

Find out how MicroCloud Hotel Pillow King compares to other Pillows

Like sleeping on a cloud

I recently bought the MicroCloud king size pillows, this is the most comfortable pillow I have ever slept on.
In the words of my sister "it's like sleeping on a cloud"
Highly recommended for that great nights sleep, no more neck pain, great support.

Hi Mavis,
an excellent outcome indeed and thank you for your complimentary review, it's very encouraging indeed.

Kmags
Kmags

This is where sleep gets real, people.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Should Microcloud be named the Macrocloud?

It is so supportive and comfy that I don't want to leave my bed in the morning. I am so in love with it and glad that I made the right purchase. Good investment for many great sleeps to come :) Sleep like a baby with no toss and turn and no dream at all. Happy days! Feel like a big cloud cuddling my neck and shoulders.

Hi Hughey,
the twin benefits of "supportive and comfy" is the ultimate combined result ideally for all our clients to enjoy. A great result for you clearly and thank you for taking the time to post your review.

Hughey
Hughey

Can't thank you enough for this great product and I can't stop talking about it with my friends and relatives.Now I can add this to my gifts for my loved ones as there's nothing better than giving somebody a gift of good night sleep :)

Hi Hughey,
we are often receiving quite a few enquiries from people wanting to buy the range as gifts for many occasions . A gift "of (a) good night sleep" is indeed well worth considering we agree .
MicroCloud

Pillows, robe and mattress topper.

On opening my parcel and feeling the pillows I quietly went "WOW" then the robe and thought "my goodness" and then the mattress topper and exclaimed " Oh my God!". You know what? I haven't been disappointed either. Isn't that great!
I wish this Aussie Company all the best for the future and thank you for something that feels so wonderful.
Yours sincerely,
Pam.

Best pillow ever!

I've been through so many pillows, so many different kinds of fillings, all price ranges and shapes. Microcloud is easily my favourite. Some nights I stack one on another to achieve a very high loft, so if you like a very high loft buy two. I very rarely give 5 star reviews, this product gets a solid 5/5 from me. Love them.

nicknet
nicknet

As happy as all the others here

Purchased this pillow for my partner and I based on reviews directly from Product Review website. At first I was concerned because the pillow is quite large in height, and we don't like too high a pillow as it hurts the neck. Once you put your head onto it though and the air drops down you are supported and comforted perfectly.

Ordering was quick and easy and personal and the price is good. I must have spent a few hundred dollars in the past few years on pillows - now i'll just replace this one with the same model when I need to (ie - when it goes brown ewwww).

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Thank you for the helpful review, Nicknet. The pillows are commercial quality, machine washable & tumble dryable -- you'll find them to be very long lasting!

Floating on MicroCloud

I currently work at a hotel that uses Micro-Cloud bedding and received such good feedback I had to get my own set. I strongly recommend this product to anyone in need of a good nights sleep, the customer service and efficient delivery time was also appreciated.

Super Luxurious Pillows

I first sampled these Pillows at the Sheraton in Geelong last year and had a luxurious night sleep. I then ordered 4 for myself and love them. I have just ordered another 4 for a Weeekender we own.

Hi Serafin,
wonderful news to know you are really enjoying your MicroCloud pillows and thank you so much for your review which we are sure can assist others to know a little bit more about the comfort and satisfaction.
Thank you again.
MicroCloud.

Maree
Mareenorth coast

best night sleep. feel like im on holidays every night

I have spent a fortune over the years on pillows. Whilst on a holiday these pillows & doona were at the resort we were staying. My husband loved the pillow & I loved the comfort of the doona so we stripped the case to find out what brand they were. When we got home I called Tony we ordered 2 King pillows & a doona. I am so happy with the purchase & my husband loves his new pillow.

Best pillows ever!

I have slept in hotels all over the world and right across Australia - from 1 star to 5+ stars - for more than 30 years - And finally I have found the PERFECT PILLOW! Thank you MicroCloud for your awesome 5+ star luxury pillow! I couldn't believe my luck when staying overnight recently for a show in Sydney, in a lovely but modest hotel, I discovered the pillow I have been looking for all my life. Thankfully the hotel directory included an info sheet about their luxury pillows. I emailed MicroCloud straight away to find out if they would sell me my own. Just ordered 2 kings and I can't wait for them to arrive. Heavenly sleep thy name is MicroCloud!!

Perfect Pillow

My Family and I recently stayed at the Sunshine Coast Oaks seaforth Resort. Wow what an experience, we have never had such a sound sleep in History. My Mum made me investigate what name the pillows were and where the supplier is!!! I Googled Micro Cloud Pillows. Tony a Rep from Micro Cloud was fast in response, very proffessional. Hence to say, we all have new Micro Cloud pillows on order. I recommend Micro Cloud King Pillows. They are The Rockdiddybombom. Sound, comfortable supportive sleep. Micro Cloud King Size pillows are always accommodating. For the best restful nights sleep ever, contact Microcloud.

Tracey D.
Tracey D.Bundaberg

Best pillows I have ever slept on and I have tried a few looking for a good nights sleep.

Stop looking, this is it.

Thrilled customer

The Topper has transformed my older firm mattress into a luscious cushioning of clouds absolute luxury of snuggly comfort to sleep upon, also I have tried many pillows over the years they were never quite right

but since purchasing Microcloud King size pillows I am experiencing the most dreamiest sleeps ever imagined so supportive to the neck and shoulders.... I am in sleep Heaven
Thankyou MicroCloud
Patricia Bowes, Daylesford Vic.

Boris
Borisasked
Hotel Pillow King

What happens if after a few months this pillow becomes horrible to sleep on I'm now worried to purchase after seeing another person'sill comment

Tricia
Tricia

Hi Boris, I can advise that after a few months of using my pillow every night, it is still as good to sleep on now. It does flatten a little but overnight where my head lays on it but I fluff it up in the morning and I'm very happy with it.

Madaki
Madaki

Hi Boris, All I can answer to that is that I have had my pillows for several months and still very happy with them. Yes, they do squash down overnight a bit where your head rests, but next morning just turn it over and fluff it up and good as new.

Helen V
Helen Vasked
Hotel Pillow King

Why don't you reply to customer emails or answer the phone? :(

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Thank you Helen for your question. We certainly do pride our selves with the best client service we can achieve and in this case we unreservedly apologise to you. We have made contact via both direct email to you this afternoon and also via PR in response to your review. Our error is that we did not reply to you quickly ( as indeed should have bee the case ) and naturally our staff are indeed genuinely disappointed . Your comments at indeed very fair and a timely reminder that speed of communication is of the utmost importance - for all clients , every time. Our 1800 95 33 22 is usually extremely reliable and quick.
Thank you again for bringing this to our attention for resolution . It is an emphatic lesson reinforced to all our team .

Zayn
Zaynasked
Hotel Pillow King

Are the pillows low profile?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Zayn, the pillows are considered medium profile. Luxuriously soft like sleeping on a cloud, but also provide an excellent level of support for all sleeping positions throughout the night.

Ken E
Ken E

When first received, the pillow usually needs a 'bit of a shake' to reveal its true profile (I'd probably call it 'medium'). It's one of the best I've tried for both comfort and support. It's not one of those pillows your head sinks into and you have to sleep on your back in order to breathe. I'd be very surprised if you didn't like it.

See all MicroCloud Hotel Pillow King questions

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives

MicroCloud Hotel Pillow King