Listing monitored by MicroCloud

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (0) · No (1)
David
DavidSydney, NSW

pillow too fat

Perhaps I just ordered incorrectly but pillow is impossible to sleep on. You'd need to be a giraffe to get your neck over it. I can't see how this is anything but an adornment.

Purchased in November 2020 for $200.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

I was hoping it was going to be perfect... Unfortunately not for me

I'm 178cm and 74kgs, sleeping with this King has actually made things worse. I was really hoping that it was going to awesome, though it was not to be f

Purchased in May 2019 for $120.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Nate, thank you for your review. Please get in touch with us via info@microcloudbedding.com.au so we can look further into why it hasn't worked out for you.

Other Pillows

Sara
SaraCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Pretty flat.

I bought this for my husband who won't use it because it is flat. I have been using it and while I like a very low pillow this is too flat for me even. It is comfy but kind of deflates as you lay on it

Purchased in May 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Sara, thank you for the feedback. Our pillow is a medium profile / loft. It seems that there is something not quite right. Please contact us via info@microcloudbedding.com.au so we can rectify quickly.

Pillows

Find out how MicroCloud Hotel Pillow King compares to other Pillows

Caleb Gordon
Caleb GordonPerth, WA

King Size Pillow - Makes Me Upset I Have To Write This Review

Purchased in March 2019 for $115.00.

Boris
Borisasked
Hotel Pillow King

What happens if after a few months this pillow becomes horrible to sleep on I'm now worried to purchase after seeing another person'sill comment

Tricia
Tricia

Hi Boris, I can advise that after a few months of using my pillow every night, it is still as good to sleep on now. It does flatten a little but overnight where my head lays on it but I fluff it up in the morning and I'm very happy with it.

Madaki
Madaki

Hi Boris, All I can answer to that is that I have had my pillows for several months and still very happy with them. Yes, they do squash down overnight a bit where your head rests, but next morning just turn it over and fluff it up and good as new.

Helen V
Helen Vasked
Hotel Pillow King

Why don't you reply to customer emails or answer the phone? :(

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Thank you Helen for your question. We certainly do pride our selves with the best client service we can achieve and in this case we unreservedly apologise to you. We have made contact via both direct email to you this afternoon and also via PR in response to your review. Our error is that we did not reply to you quickly ( as indeed should have bee the case ) and naturally our staff are indeed genuinely disappointed . Your comments at indeed very fair and a timely reminder that speed of communication is of the utmost importance - for all clients , every time. Our 1800 95 33 22 is usually extremely reliable and quick.
Thank you again for bringing this to our attention for resolution . It is an emphatic lesson reinforced to all our team .
Regards,

Zayn
Zaynasked
Hotel Pillow King

Are the pillows low profile?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Zayn, the pillows are considered medium profile. Luxuriously soft like sleeping on a cloud, but also provide an excellent level of support for all sleeping positions throughout the night.

Ken E
Ken E

When first received, the pillow usually needs a 'bit of a shake' to reveal its true profile (I'd probably call it 'medium'). It's one of the best I've tried for both comfort and support. It's not one of those pillows your head sinks into and you have to sleep on your back in order to breathe. I'd be very surprised if you didn't like it.

See all MicroCloud Hotel Pillow King questions

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives

Compare all 6 MicroCloud Pillows