Listing monitored by MicroCloud

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (1) · No (0)

Love it! Very luxurious.

Like bringing the hotel room home, love these pillows. I loved it in the hotel and wrote down the name. Very happy with this purchase and will be ordering more from Micro Cloud.

Purchased in March 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Rene, thank you for your review. That's terrific to know that you've had full microCloud experience... from hotel to home!

Fran
FranLaunceston, TAS

Good night sleep

So Comfortable, I can cuddle into it, and still it gives me the support I need. I sleep so much better with no more neck pain, worth every cent. Highly recommended

Purchased in January 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Fran, thank you for your review. Pleased to know you're enjoying the longer sized pillow. Great result that it has reduced neck pain for you.

Other Pillows

Great

We really love this pillow, unfortunately for me it’s a big too big for me to sleep on, I feel my head almost slips off.
I find it’s wonderful for reading etc, so comfortable & snuggly.

Purchased in November 2018 for $99.00.

Pillows

Find out how MicroCloud Hotel Pillow King compares to other Pillows

Like a cloud

Pillow is big and fluffy. I do find it can flatten out but you can re adjust and fluff it up. You can scrunch it up to make it high or leave it flatter. I'm a side sleeper and find I can curl around it

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Kel, thank you for your review. We're very pleased to know you're enjoying that cloud-like feel.

Good but haven't lasted

Love these pillows but sadly for the price I paid, they haven't lasted the distance. After nearly 1.5 years they don't hold their shape and are bulky in spots even after following directions

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Perfect Pillow

My Family and I recently stayed at the Sunshine Coast Oaks seaforth Resort. Wow what an experience, we have never had such a sound sleep in History. My Mum made me investigate what name the pillows were and where the supplier is!!! I Googled Micro Cloud Pillows. Tony a Rep from Micro Cloud was fast in response, very proffessional. Hence to say, we all have new Micro Cloud pillows on order. I recommend Micro Cloud King Pillows. They are The Rockdiddybombom. Sound, comfortable supportive sleep. Micro Cloud King Size pillows are always accommodating. For the best restful nights sleep ever, contact Microcloud.

Boris
Borisasked
Hotel Pillow King

What happens if after a few months this pillow becomes horrible to sleep on I'm now worried to purchase after seeing another person'sill comment

Tricia
Tricia

Hi Boris, I can advise that after a few months of using my pillow every night, it is still as good to sleep on now. It does flatten a little but overnight where my head lays on it but I fluff it up in the morning and I'm very happy with it.

Madaki
Madaki

Hi Boris, All I can answer to that is that I have had my pillows for several months and still very happy with them. Yes, they do squash down overnight a bit where your head rests, but next morning just turn it over and fluff it up and good as new.

Helen V
Helen Vasked
Hotel Pillow King

Why don't you reply to customer emails or answer the phone? :(

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Thank you Helen for your question. We certainly do pride our selves with the best client service we can achieve and in this case we unreservedly apologise to you. We have made contact via both direct email to you this afternoon and also via PR in response to your review. Our error is that we did not reply to you quickly ( as indeed should have bee the case ) and naturally our staff are indeed genuinely disappointed . Your comments at indeed very fair and a timely reminder that speed of communication is of the utmost importance - for all clients , every time. Our 1800 95 33 22 is usually extremely reliable and quick.
Thank you again for bringing this to our attention for resolution . It is an emphatic lesson reinforced to all our team .
Regards,

Zayn
Zaynasked
Hotel Pillow King

Are the pillows low profile?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Zayn, the pillows are considered medium profile. Luxuriously soft like sleeping on a cloud, but also provide an excellent level of support for all sleeping positions throughout the night.

Ken E
Ken E

When first received, the pillow usually needs a 'bit of a shake' to reveal its true profile (I'd probably call it 'medium'). It's one of the best I've tried for both comfort and support. It's not one of those pillows your head sinks into and you have to sleep on your back in order to breathe. I'd be very surprised if you didn't like it.

See all MicroCloud Hotel Pillow King questions

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives

Compare all 6 MicroCloud Pillows