MicroCloud Pillow V-Shaped

3 questions from our users

Karmen

Karmenasked

Hi everyone,
I suffer from chronic body pain. Ongoing investigations into my health issues will continue for some time.
I suffer from neck, back and shoulder pain (I need a shoulder reconstruction). I also suffer from mental health issues which has resulted in insomnia.
I often sleep in positions that add to my chronic pain, eg: tummy twisted in the side/ foetal position. Etc. so I am really wanting to invest in a great pillow to assist with my sleep and pain issues.

Thankyou
Karmen

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Karmen, thank you for getting in touch. Are you looking for a pillow to help comfort/support your head and neck or more for body support?

Looking for Pillows?

Read the reviews for Spinaleze Pillows

1,341 reviews
Ad
Annette

Annetteasked

Pillow V-Shaped

Hi We have tried many V shaped pillows for sleeping as a standard pillow doesn't work on a waterbed. We have found a lot to be to heavy and too big leaving us both with sores necks. You have mentioned that your V Pillow isn't designed for sleeping yet many people do. Is there a reason you keep mentioning that it isn't designed for sleeping. We also have found many V shaped pillows are too high again causing neck problems. Can you make suggestions please?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Annette, thank you for your question. Our pillows are generous in size; approx 76 x 76cm. The pillow was designed to be versatile and to be used for sitting up in bed, on the couch, breastfeeding and body support. Some also use as a sleeping pillow too. The design was large so that it could be used for body support.

Sue E

Sue Easked

Pillow V-Shaped

Could you tell me the price please of a V shaped pillow?

Hi Sue,
the V pillow will be available next month and we will then update our price or even a super special during July.
Regards,
MicroCloud

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives

MicroCloud Pillow V-Shaped