MicroCloud Pillow V-Shaped

MicroCloud Pillow V-Shaped (page 2 of 2)

4.9

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (2) · No (0)
buzzbar

buzzbarMelbourne

Extremely comfortable

I recently purchased a Microcloud V Pillow to replace a memory foam pillow which turned out to be too hard. My new pillow is perfect, very soft and comfortable, but
still supportive.

The best V-shaped pillows

I have purchased so many v-shaped pillows, but nothing compares to the MicroCloud version! Comes with 2 pillow protectors and 2 lovely pillow cases. Such great quality and just mould to your head.

Fay

FayPerth

So comfortable....the MicroCloud v shaped pillow

I tried the standard size pillows....nothing standard about them!! I was so impressed I bought v shaped pillows for us all! They are so supporting and make sitting up in bed reading a real pleasure! In fact I now use mine for watching TV! So comfortable and even after use it does not flatten and lose it's supporting shape!

I can really recommend all the pillow products for lasting quality and comfort!
Puffiness, keeps it's shape, comfort

Karmen

Karmenasked

Hi everyone,
I suffer from chronic body pain. Ongoing investigations into my health issues will continue for some time.
I suffer from neck, back and shoulder pain (I need a shoulder reconstruction). I also suffer from mental health issues which has resulted in insomnia.
I often sleep in positions that add to my chronic pain, eg: tummy twisted in the side/ foetal position. Etc. so I am really wanting to invest in a great pillow to assist with my sleep and pain issues.

Thankyou
Karmen

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Karmen, thank you for getting in touch. Are you looking for a pillow to help comfort/support your head and neck or more for body support?

Annette

Annetteasked

Pillow V-Shaped

Hi We have tried many V shaped pillows for sleeping as a standard pillow doesn't work on a waterbed. We have found a lot to be to heavy and too big leaving us both with sores necks. You have mentioned that your V Pillow isn't designed for sleeping yet many people do. Is there a reason you keep mentioning that it isn't designed for sleeping. We also have found many V shaped pillows are too high again causing neck problems. Can you make suggestions please?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Annette, thank you for your question. Our pillows are generous in size; approx 76 x 76cm. The pillow was designed to be versatile and to be used for sitting up in bed, on the couch, breastfeeding and body support. Some also use as a sleeping pillow too. The design was large so that it could be used for body support.

Sue E

Sue Easked

Pillow V-Shaped

Could you tell me the price please of a V shaped pillow?

Hi Sue,
the V pillow will be available next month and we will then update our price or even a super special during July.
Regards,
MicroCloud

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives

MicroCloud Pillow V-Shaped