4.9

Fay F.

Fay F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good but not great

I'm disappointed this pillow isn't really any better than the cheaper brands I've used for years. It's no more comfortable, and really heavy, and the pillowcases crease badly in the wash. However, since it comes with two pillowcases, it does work out about the same as a $40 pillow plus two $20 or $25 pillowcases, so it gets a pass.

Purchased in April 2019 for $89.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Fay, thank you for your review. The design approach for the V Pillow has been to create a larger, more dense pillow than what is typically available. This way you get improved body support.

Happy Customer

Great value with pillowslips versus what else we have had, that go flat too quickly. Better quality, size and comfy. We sleep every night with ours(I pop another pillow under).

Date PurchasedJune 2018
MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Katie, thank you for your review. Pleased to know our V pillow has surpassed the quality of anything you have had previously. It really is a popular versatile pillow for sitting up in bed, body rest, sleeping and for pregnancy too.

Karmen

Karmenasked

Hi everyone,
I suffer from chronic body pain. Ongoing investigations into my health issues will continue for some time.
I suffer from neck, back and shoulder pain (I need a shoulder reconstruction). I also suffer from mental health issues which has resulted in insomnia.
I often sleep in positions that add to my chronic pain, eg: tummy twisted in the side/ foetal position. Etc. so I am really wanting to invest in a great pillow to assist with my sleep and pain issues.

Thankyou
Karmen

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Karmen, thank you for getting in touch. Are you looking for a pillow to help comfort/support your head and neck or more for body support?

Annette

Annetteasked

Pillow V-Shaped

Hi We have tried many V shaped pillows for sleeping as a standard pillow doesn't work on a waterbed. We have found a lot to be to heavy and too big leaving us both with sores necks. You have mentioned that your V Pillow isn't designed for sleeping yet many people do. Is there a reason you keep mentioning that it isn't designed for sleeping. We also have found many V shaped pillows are too high again causing neck problems. Can you make suggestions please?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Annette, thank you for your question. Our pillows are generous in size; approx 76 x 76cm. The pillow was designed to be versatile and to be used for sitting up in bed, on the couch, breastfeeding and body support. Some also use as a sleeping pillow too. The design was large so that it could be used for body support.

Sue E

Sue Easked

Pillow V-Shaped

Could you tell me the price please of a V shaped pillow?

Hi Sue,
the V pillow will be available next month and we will then update our price or even a super special during July.
Regards,
MicroCloud

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives

Compare all 5 MicroCloud Pillows