MicroCloud Pillow V-Shaped

MicroCloud Pillow V-Shaped (page 2 of 2)

4.9

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (2) · No (0)

Another perfect pillow

I recently purchased the V pillow, after trying lots of others. This one is so comfortable and I'm so happy along with the two standard pillows bought previously. Having neck problems I have never found a really comfortable pillow. These pillows are wonderful! I am now considering buying the mattress topper. Thank you so much Microcloud!

Fantastic pillow

My partner bought one and it's so good I'm always trying to steal it. I'm so excited to see they are back in stock. Can't wait for it to arrive next week so I can get a decent night sleep

Comfortable V-Shaped Pillow

I'm so glad I found MicroCloud Pillows! My pillow is comfortable and gives support as I'm currently pregnant. It's not too big either as most body/pregnancy pillows take up a lot of bed space.

buzzbar
buzzbarMelbourne

Extremely comfortable

I recently purchased a Microcloud V Pillow to replace a memory foam pillow which turned out to be too hard. My new pillow is perfect, very soft and comfortable, but
still supportive.

The best V-shaped pillows

I have purchased so many v-shaped pillows, but nothing compares to the MicroCloud version! Comes with 2 pillow protectors and 2 lovely pillow cases. Such great quality and just mould to your head.

Fay
FayPerth

So comfortable....the MicroCloud v shaped pillow

I tried the standard size pillows....nothing standard about them!! I was so impressed I bought v shaped pillows for us all! They are so supporting and make sitting up in bed reading a real pleasure! In fact I now use mine for watching TV! So comfortable and even after use it does not flatten and lose it's supporting shape!

I can really recommend all the pillow products for lasting quality and comfort!
Puffiness, keeps it's shape, comfort

Karmen
Karmenasked

Hi everyone,
I suffer from chronic body pain. Ongoing investigations into my health issues will continue for some time.
I suffer from neck, back and shoulder pain (I need a shoulder reconstruction). I also suffer from mental health issues which has resulted in insomnia.
I often sleep in positions that add to my chronic pain, eg: tummy twisted in the side/ foetal position. Etc. so I am really wanting to invest in a great pillow to assist with my sleep and pain issues.

Thankyou
Karmen

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Karmen, thank you for getting in touch. Are you looking for a pillow to help comfort/support your head and neck or more for body support?

Annette
Annetteasked
Pillow V-Shaped

Hi We have tried many V shaped pillows for sleeping as a standard pillow doesn't work on a waterbed. We have found a lot to be to heavy and too big leaving us both with sores necks. You have mentioned that your V Pillow isn't designed for sleeping yet many people do. Is there a reason you keep mentioning that it isn't designed for sleeping. We also have found many V shaped pillows are too high again causing neck problems. Can you make suggestions please?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Annette, thank you for your question. Our pillows are generous in size; approx 76 x 76cm. The pillow was designed to be versatile and to be used for sitting up in bed, on the couch, breastfeeding and body support. Some also use as a sleeping pillow too. The design was large so that it could be used for body support.

Sue E
Sue Easked
Pillow V-Shaped

Could you tell me the price please of a V shaped pillow?

Hi Sue,
the V pillow will be available next month and we will then update our price or even a super special during July.
Regards,
MicroCloud

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives

MicroCloud Pillow V-Shaped