MicroCloud Pillows

MicroCloud Pillows Questions & Answers

Standard, King, V-Shaped, etc...

46 questions from our users

Wendy Masked

Pillow Standard

My standard Microcloud pillow arrived last week. I'm using my own pillow protector and bamboo cotton pillowcase. The pillow is like a cloud without being crazy soft and feels amazing (maybe a little too high) but I wake up often during the night sweating as I do with memory foam pillows. Is this normal?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Wendy, we have created the microCloud pillow to ensure the best ventilation possible, allowing air to pass through the pillow, and we use a pure cotton covering for the actual pillow too. Our research has found that it is very important to lower the temperature in bedrooms to improve comfort and better sleep especially on warm nights. Our customers feedback is that this works well and a fan set on low can also assist to gently circulate air.
Can you also contact us via email info@microCloudbedding.com.au and advise your order Ref No. so that we can assist further.

Wendy M

Thanks for your reply, I will contact you by email.

Edamse

Edamseasked

Pillows

I am interested in buying 2 pillow's but having read a few post about pillows going flat/ lumpy in a few months I am a bit scared as they are not cheap. Love to know if more people have the same problem, and if so what does the company do when the pillows turn flat/lumpy, do you get a refund?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Edamse, thank you for getting in touch. Our products are hotel commercial quality, designed to provide an unrivalled level of comfort and support for you, whilst holding their shape better than other fibre or feather options. In the rare case a customer has an issue, we're always prepared to work toward a solution. Our main focus is helping our customers achieve a more comfortable nights sleep.

suvill

suvillasked

Pillow Standard

Where can I buy a standard micro cloud suprelle crestelle pillow

At micocloudbedding.com.au
Buy the Hotel pillow -great

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Suvill, our Hotel Pillow (standard and king size) is available www.microcloudbedding.com.au/pillows

Marilyn F.

Marilyn F.asked

Pillow Standard

Can i please buy this pillow on line. Micro Pillow Standard.

Charli Bear
Charli Bear

Yes this is where I brought it from https://www.microcloudbedding.com.au/pillows

Jeff

Yes at micro cloud bedding.com.au
Buy the Hotel pillow -great

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Thank you Charli and Jeff. Hi Marilyn -- you can purchase via www.microcloudbedding.com.au/pillows or by calling 1800 95 33 22

Bonnie M.

Bonnie M.asked

Pillows

When will you be getting more pillows in stock? I went to the website but your all sold out

maggie
maggie

you will have to email them directly to ask them when they are getting more stock. I am a customer only. cheers

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Bonnie, thank you for getting in touch. We sold out due to popular demand. We expect to have fresh stock during next week. If you send an e-mail to info@microcloudbedding.com.au , we will contact you once ordering online re-opens.

Serena

Serenaasked

Hi there,
I’m looking for a flattish style pillow, not too firm, what would you recommend?

Lee W.
Lee W.

Yes, I would recommend.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Serena, thank you for your question. Our pillow has a soft yet supportive feel. It is medium profile and suitable for all sleep positions.

@Lee W. thank you for your recommendation.

Nelly

Nellyasked

Pillows

Does it feel exactly like sleeping on a down pillow?
If no, could you explain how it differs please?
Thank you.

Samantha C.

Samantha C.asked

Pillows

Can you please recommend the best pillow for stomach sleepers please.
Thanks so much

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Samantha, we just have the one type of pillow suitable for all sleep positions. Please contact us via info@microcloudbedding.com.au so we can establish what your ideal pillow is and provide advice from there.

graceG

graceGasked

Pillows

I want a soft pillow that is not high. Suggestions, please.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Grace, our pillow is soft, yet supportive. Medium loft. Please send an email to info@microcloudbedding.com.au with reference to this. We will offer some suggestions.

Bev T

Bev Tasked

Pillow Standard

Where can I buy the pillows

Hi Bev, you can purchase direct from our website or by calling 1800 95 33 22

Karl G.

Karl G.asked

Hi,
My sleep is very poor and the main reason is back ache and cervical and shoulder pain when I sleep. I like a pillow that is not too low I.e. when I sleep turned on the side but like a lower when. I am flat on my back.
Sleeping on my side triggers pain in my cervical neck area, shoulders and wake up with a headache and soar back. I think the wait of my torso is too much for my weak neck.
Which pillow would you suggest? How much does it cost? Do you offer a trial period and money back?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Karl, thank you for getting in touch. Our pillow is soft yet supportive with a medium loft. Standard size should be suitable which is $95. Sorry we do not offer a trial period.

Karmen

Karmenasked

Pillow V-Shaped

Hi everyone,
I suffer from chronic body pain. Ongoing investigations into my health issues will continue for some time.
I suffer from neck, back and shoulder pain (I need a shoulder reconstruction). I also suffer from mental health issues which has resulted in insomnia.
I often sleep in positions that add to my chronic pain, eg: tummy twisted in the side/ foetal position. Etc. so I am really wanting to invest in a great pillow to assist with my sleep and pain issues.

Thankyou
Karmen

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Karmen, thank you for getting in touch. Are you looking for a pillow to help comfort/support your head and neck or more for body support?

Iceblock

Iceblockasked

Pillow Standard

Hi. How much are your pillows and mattress topper please?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Iceblock, our standard size pillow is $95 for one, otherwise $79ea for two or more. What size Mattress Topper? Prices are available on our website or you can call 1800 95 33 22

Marg

Margasked

Pillow Standard

Does your face sink down into a Microsoft pillow? I like the feeling of fresh air around my face, I am a side sleeper

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Marg, thank you for your question. There is an element of give in our pillow that allows pressure to be taken off the head and neck. Our pillow is designed to encourage airflow so that overheating doesn't become an issue.

Madaki

I personally haven’t experienced any problem with this happening. I just love my pillows.

penstar52

penstar52asked

Pillow Standard

What is the content of the Micro Cloud pillow? Is this pillow memory foam?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi penstar52, thank you for your question. The filling is a unique blend of hi-tech man made fibres that combine soft comfort with excellent head and neck support. The MicroCloud fibre blend is super fine and we use a 100% Japara cotton casing which promotes air-circulation for great temperature regulation. We do not use memory foam in our products as it contributes to overheating, has an odour, can't be washed and is not in line with the comfort expected at luxury hotels.

Jes
Jes

Good grief. It’s a polyester pillow. Clearly states this on the packaging. Save your money and buy a reputable brand instead.

Helen

Helenasked

Pillow Standard

How good are for neck issues? Both of us has disc issues.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Helen, thank you for your question. We can say many customers have provided feedback indicating that our pillows have assisted with relieving neck, spine and shoulder pain. It would be helpful to know what type of pillow you are using currently, materials it is made from, your rating out of 5 and what issues are associated with your current pillow? Also, are you looking for a pillow that is softer/firmer/more supportive? You're welcome to direct your response to info@microcloudbedding.com.au or by calling 1800 95 33 22

Carly

Carlyasked

Pillow Standard

I've had my pillows for just over 2 years now and they seem to be flattened alot now even after fluffing... Should i be replacing them or is there something else I can do to bring them back to life?
TIA
Carly

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Carly, thanks for the question. Our pillows are filled with a unique blend of fibres that are soft to touch but have great shape retention and bounce back.

Like all things, overtime there will be general wear and tear and settling of materials. Some customers replace their pillow every 2 years, but we also get feedback from others who replace after 3+ years. It varies person to person. Similar to a pair of shoes, different people will experience different wear depending on how the product is used, cared for, frequency of use, perspiration during sleep etc.

We encourage plumping/fluffing up after use. You can also cold machine wash and immediately after place in the tumble dryer on warm/hot setting until completely dry. Then rigorously plump up. This helps rejuvenate the pillow.

Maybe it is time for a brand new MicroCloud pillow. You can order via our website or by calling 1800 95 33 22

Boris

Borisasked

Pillow King

What happens if after a few months this pillow becomes horrible to sleep on I'm now worried to purchase after seeing another person'sill comment

Tricia
Tricia

Hi Boris, I can advise that after a few months of using my pillow every night, it is still as good to sleep on now. It does flatten a little but overnight where my head lays on it but I fluff it up in the morning and I'm very happy with it.

Madaki

Hi Boris, All I can answer to that is that I have had my pillows for several months and still very happy with them. Yes, they do squash down overnight a bit where your head rests, but next morning just turn it over and fluff it up and good as new.

Annette

Annetteasked

Pillow V-Shaped

Hi We have tried many V shaped pillows for sleeping as a standard pillow doesn't work on a waterbed. We have found a lot to be to heavy and too big leaving us both with sores necks. You have mentioned that your V Pillow isn't designed for sleeping yet many people do. Is there a reason you keep mentioning that it isn't designed for sleeping. We also have found many V shaped pillows are too high again causing neck problems. Can you make suggestions please?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Annette, thank you for your question. Our pillows are generous in size; approx 76 x 76cm. The pillow was designed to be versatile and to be used for sitting up in bed, on the couch, breastfeeding and body support. Some also use as a sleeping pillow too. The design was large so that it could be used for body support.

Sue B

Sue Basked

Pillows

Wondering how often I should wash my microcloud pillows and topper. Is it a good idea to air them frequently? Want to avoid perspiration staining.

Hi Sue B,
thank you for your excellent question. We advocate that with all MicroCloud bedding ( pillows, quilts and toppers ) regular , thorough outdoor airing in direct sun or otherwise will refresh and rejuvenate the bedding to maintain the best results. The use of a mattress / topper protector will shield the topper itself from day to day use and it's easy to machine wash and dry the protective cover. We do recommend that the topper use the mattress/topper protector.
As for the pillows, always use the protector provided and if more protectors are required, they are available on our website via the shopping cart. Pillows will also enjoy outdoor airing to freshen and rejuvenate.
We trust this advice will assist .
Regards,

Dat
Dat

Hi Sue,
I read the MicroCloud recommendations and to me it is very clear and helpful. So far i slept with MicroCloud pillows and found no problem. A couple occasions my kids even spilled the coffee milk on the king size pillows. We just take cover off and throw it in the wasing machine and use it as normal. I meant handling just as normal home washing. Airing the pillows i just did it when i felt like. These pillows are very resilient and always keep their shape always as new, i usually give some tapping on both side and off to sleeping.
I do not frequently airing the pillows because, perhaps only for me, at my place the air is always fresh and ventilated. So far i did it once in the sun not in a very hot day. Of course if yourself you are not clean for example hard outdoor work with lot of dust etc... then you need washing the cover mor frequently not to mention sweating exercises. To me i found maintenance is excellent and minimum becoz the pillows shape are always in good shape. What i can tell you that we use the pillows in any way we like without a bit of worry, that s what i mean these pillows are excellent, the kids throw it across the sofa, the bed, even at the foot rest, both standard and king's size. i air some pilows so far once in the sun about 1/2 hour less and give some tapping and that is it, no need for frequent washing at all. The covers, once a forthnight or more, depend. In summary dont you worry about maintenance, i assume this is for private usage, for hotel it is different due to regulations which apply to any brand. Wish this would help.

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives

MicroCloud Pillows