MicroCloud Pillows

MicroCloud Pillows

Standard, King, V-Shaped, etc...

Amazing customer service

A company that listens and wants the best for their customers. The first pillows were not quite right for us but john was happy to assist us. the standard pillows are good. Thanks for the great service.

Purchased in July 2020 at MicroCloud for A$200.00.

Diana

DianaPerth, WA

MicroCliyd pillow

Do yourself a favour? But it....you won’t look back. Purchased 2 earlier this year and amazing!! no more sore neck, sleepless nights & what’s best it keeps its shape (no more pancakes by morning). Will be buying 2 more soon. Thanks

Purchased in February 2020 for A$98.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Diana, thank you for your helpful feedback based on your own experience . Clearly a very good outcome indeed.

Great purchase

I ordered the hotel pillow after doing some research and I am extremely happy with my purchase. Very comforting and great for my neck. Also experienced great customer service! Thanks

Purchased in July 2020 for A$95.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Evelyn, we are very happy that the result has been so positive for you. We strive to deliver good and respectful client service and your comments will be passed to our team. Really appreciate the review , thank you.

Kaye

KayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

No more sore neck

For the last 5 years I have tried dozens of pillows trying to relieve a sore neck. The MicroCloud has done the job with just the right amount of support. I sleep like a dream and no more neck pain. A brilliant pillow.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$98.00.

RegAndShirl

RegAndShirlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best pillow ever

This pillow is so comfortable. It helps with my sore neck and shoulder. The best pillow I have ever had. Keeps it shape and customer service was excellent. Thank you.

Purchased in August 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Reg&Shirl, an excellent result for you very clearly. We designed the MicroCloud pillow to offer comfort and support as well as being odorless and healthy too. Many thanks for sharing your feedback with us.

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Great pillow

I've always found it hard to get the right pillow, a neck that gets very sore and stiff made getting the right one even harder.
We stayed at Safire Lodge in Tasmania and I fell in love with their pillows so when I got home I ordered mine.
That was 3 years ago and i'm on my second order now and have not looked back.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Sue, finding the best pillow is certainly challenging as you have advised. We are very pleased that you have found the MicroCloud pillow to be so pleasurable and greatly appreciate your feedback here .

Allyson Essex

Allyson EssexCanberra 2600, ACT

Love it - incredibly comfortable

Pillow is very comfortable and bounces back into shape well after use. Great on my king bed and doesn’t seem to shift around like others do. Very comfortable also as a back support while watching TV in bed

Purchased in June 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Allyson, your feedback is valuable for us and others seeking to look for a comfort pillow. An enjoyable pillow often makes a world of difference for better quality sleep.

Jimmy

JimmyPerth, WA

Beat pillow ever!!

Best pillow I have ever had. Been searching for many years for this level of comfort. Cool and smooth on my face, neck pain has disappeared. Sleeping much improved. Highly recommended.

Purchased in June 2020 at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Jimmy, this is an excellent result for you on many levels . And clearly your quality of sleep has improved . Many thanks for your feedback.

Anne  Ryan

Anne RyanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic customer service

I purchased a pillow from micro cloud, the first pillow was of great quality but for me was not perfect ,the customer service I received was outstanding .I now have the perfect Micro cloud pillow .Thank you Jonathan for helping me resolve the issues.I am a very impressed customer.

Purchased in August 2020 at MicroCloud for A$100.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Anne, we do strive to support our clients wherever possible and your feedback on Jonathan's service is indeed very helpful to know and good feedback. We are also pleased you are enjoying a comfortable outcome now.

Char

CharSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best pillow for neck/shoulder pain and headaches and very speedy delivery.

This pillow is awesome for neck and shoulder pain which I have been dealing with for months now but after 4 nights sleep on it I no longer wake with sore neck/headaches, definitely give it a go wish I knew about this months ago..

Purchased in August 2020 at MicroCloud for A$95.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

HI Char, this is a brilliant result for you and no doubt your quality of sleep and life has been improved significantly.
An excellent investment. Many thanks for sharing your feedback here .

AndyX

AndyXSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apptly named pillow, it is like sleeping on a cloud (2 pillows)

Both my wife and I agree this is a very supportive pillow. We are both getting a much better sleep since using the microcloud pillow. Personally I have arthritis in my neck and this has improved the quality of my sleep. Thank you.

Purchased in August 2020 at Online for A$198.00.

Sasha Jacobs

Sasha Jacobs

Best pillow & brilliant customer service

I bought the Standard micro cloud pillow and have never slept so well! It’s the perfect combination of everything you want in a pillow. They also have brilliant customer service!

Purchased in July 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Sasha, our dedicated team in Melbourne are doing their very best to assist clients during very challenging times. We do appreciate your kind words of support, and it is great news you are enjoying your luxury hotel pillow too.

Charli BearGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Finally! A pillow that doesn't cause neck pain!

Purchased in June 2020 at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Charli , clearly an excellent result for you and your husband too. We look forward to your return visit for perhaps the quilt and more pillows. Your review is certainly appreciated .

JeffDarling Downs, QLD

Comfiest pillow ever

This is the most amazing pillow. I had one of my best sleeps ever using the Hotel Pillow . It is so comfortable and your head just moulds into the pillow . I have already recommended it too my friends and family

Purchased in July 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Jeff, this is wonderful news indeed, thank you for your valuable feedback .

Tu L.

Tu L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing pillow it's a must have in every bedroom or it isn't a bedroom at all!

Was looking to find some new pillows and oh boy have these lived up to its expectation, super duper comfy. once your head makes contact with the pillow it's like sleeping on a 'D CUP' :) all nice and soft as if your on clouds. No more back and neck pains this product might even be able to cure cancer haha all jokes aside great purchase during lockdown.

Purchased in July 2020 at MicroCloud for A$95.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Tu L, thanks for the feedback of the pillows and the comfort and support they offer .

Katie

KatieSouth West, WA

Have found my king size pillow has been perfect, so comfortable to sleep with

Have suffered back/ neck problems, my microcloud king size pillow has had a positive effect both physically & emotionally as sleeping better, and very comfortable to sleep with.I also have a standard pillow as well. Both giving me the comfort and support I like.

Purchased in May 2020.

Hi Katie,
the balance between comfort and support is the ideal outcome. And the benefits you are enjoying are certainly a great result. Keep safe and well, and thank you for your helpful review.

The perfect pillow

I discovered these pillows on a Queensland holiday, had to check the tag and purchased when I got home! Love them - super comfy, no allergies or neck pain and a better quality sleep on my side.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$89.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Kate, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that you were able to find our brand and replicate that comfy holiday experience at home now.

Sam B

Sam BHobart, TAS

Pillow & Mattress Topper - WOW

Extremely pleased with the pillow and topper as well as excellent customer service. I'm sleeping incredibly well and will be purchasing pillows/toppers for our other two rooms. The pillow is extremely comfortable and I prefer it to my memory foam pillow for support. I feel my quality of sleep has greatly improved. No back issues.

Emma C

Emma CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It was a fantastic pillow

Purchased in July 2019 at MicroCloud for A$99.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Emma, thank you for your feedback and perhaps a "gremlin" pillow escaped through our quality checking. Yes, we have certainly assisted you to follow up and rectify as you have written in your review.

Great Australian company I'm glad I've discovered

Couldn't be happier with both the product (mattress topper and pillows) as well as service from this Australian company. Had a small issue with my order which was instantly rectified by senior management (thank you again). Product is of the highest quality (no surprise it is a core range for a number of hotels). Will be ordering more items in the near future and have already made recommendations to friends and family.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$350.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Dan, thank you for your review and recommendation. It's certainly pleasing that our team were able to assist you in a helpful manner. We're a small business based in Melbourne -- so you will always be dealing with one of our passionate team.