MicroCloud Pillows

MicroCloud Pillows

Standard, King, V-Shaped, etc...

Great pillow, and super soft

Great pillow. I've had mine for a couple of years now. It has lost some of its plumpness, but it is still my go-to pillow, I just put another one underneath. Sometimes I swap it out for other new pillows, but always go back to it. I'm on the website again so that I can buy another one. Highly recommend.

Purchased for A$99.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi JeanH, thank you for your review and repeat purchase. We're delighted to know that it has bee comfortable for a couple of years now. We'll get that new pillow sent out next week.

Lee W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Divine pillows!

Finally, I have found the perfect pillow! I've been searching for decades! Never going back. The MicroCloud king is incredibly comfortable and supportive. This morning I woke up without a sore neck and felt incredibly rested.

Purchased in May 2020 at MicroCloud for A$99.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Lee, thank you for your review. To wake without a sore neck is an excellent result for you -- we're so pleased!

Love it! Very luxurious.

Like bringing the hotel room home, love these pillows. I loved it in the hotel and wrote down the name. Very happy with this purchase and will be ordering more from Micro Cloud.

Purchased in March 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Rene, thank you for your review. That's terrific to know that you've had full microCloud experience... from hotel to home!

Dat0

Dat0Sydney, NSW

Best pillow I have had

Had it for 3 years and couldn’t fault it. you Will be surprised how long a good pillow will last over a cheap one. Wouldn’t buy a different pillow ever again.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Dat0, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that our pillow has been comfortable for a few years now.

Margaret

MargaretGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sleeps like a dream

I have never had such a comfortable pillow in my entire life.
It keeps form and does not go flat. Extremely breathable and does not absorb smells.
I take with me everywhere i go.

Purchased in February 2020 at MicroCloud for A$103.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Margaret, thank you for your review. It makes us very happy to know that our pillow is the most comfortable you have experienced!

Aly_SSydney

Great initially but it only lasts for 1 year

I am on my 2nd microcloud and it must be coming up to 1 year as the neck pain has started and the clear indent of my head is appearing. These are great pillows and I am a big fan of Microcloud products but after 2 in a row, I am going to find a memory foam one to see if it lasts longer.

Purchased at MicroCloud.

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain No
Aly_S

Thank you. Will give the old ones a wash and tumble to see if I can perk them up.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Terrific, thank you Aly_S.

debojit r.

debojit r.Sydney, NSW

Disappointed after few days

Got this pillow after seeing the awesome reviews. I like good hotel bedding and always wanted a similar pillow for myself. But after scavenging through the internet and trolling through the shops, this one seemed like the only worthy candidate.

First few nights it was awesome. It did exactly what it advertised and I had few happy sleeps. But after a month or so, the firmness fizzled out and it became a lump like other pillows. It is no better than other pillows 1/3rd the cost.

I have now dumped it out with all my other rejected pillows and still looking for the perfect one.

Purchased in February 2020 at MicroCloud for A$108.00.

Nikki

NikkiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Standard Pillow

I purchased 2 1 for myself & 1 for my husband. I have taken mine off the bed too soft & no support I am still looking for the perfect pillow. My husband says his is ok but is using with another pillow. Don't think they are worth what they cost

Purchased in January 2020 for A$100.00.

Pam L

Pam L

So comfy

These pillows adapt to support your head whether you’re a side sleeper or back sleeper. My neck hasn’t been sore since I started to use this pillow. Recommend to others who want a great nights sleep.

Purchased in January 2020 at MicroCloud for A$80.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Pam, thank you for your review and recommendation. We're pleased to know that you have found our pillow to mould to a variety of sleep positions.

Tania

TaniaVictoria

Just like it says, like a cloud.

I always had neck stiffness when waking in the morning, whilst recently away slept on micro-cloud pillow couldn’t believe how comfortable this was and how good my neck felt , Best Buy and you will enjoy a great sleep ,told all my friends about pillow who also agree great to sleep on, great product .

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Tania, thank you for your review and recommendation to your friends. We're delighted to know that you are waking pain free as well as enjoying a more restful night's sleep.

Looses shape in no time

In a couple of days it went back to being as flat as it was in the vacuum pack. So overpriced and such a huge disappointment. Do not buy this pillow.

Purchased for A$99.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good, but flatter than expected

It's a nice pillow, but I expected it to be a bit loftier based on the description and other reviews. I'm a side sleeper and it is probably too flat.

Grace

GraceSydney, NSW

The best pillow I have ever used

I first used these pillows while staying at the Oaks Cypress Lakes in the Hunter Valley. After a bit of searching I was led to Microcloud bedding.
Placed an order for 4 King size pillows, which took less than a week to arrive.
These pillows are incredible, I am sleeping so much better. Did not have any pre-existing back or neck problems however these pillows have certainly aided in having the best sleep possible, I am a restless sleeper but i have been finding that Im not qaking up through the night anymore and come morning, waking up feeling refreshed.
The pillows also come with protectors and the matching pillowcases are high quality. They retain their shape very well, just need to fluff them up after using.
10 out of 10

Purchased in January 2020 at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Extremely thin. Cheap pillow.

I bought the standard hotel pillow, and it's thinner than any pillow I've ever used in my life. Thinner than any of my pillows which have thinned out after 10+ years of use. The product description does not mention how insanely thin this pillow is, there's just zero support and I actually prefer softer pillows. Yeah I've "puffed it out". I regret this purchase.

Purchased in December 2019 at MicroCloud for A$100.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Like sleeping on a cloud

Super comfortable. Full support and great quality. Still has the same shape as when I purchased. I suffer neck problems and this pillow has been a great help at making sure I get a full nights rest

Purchased in November 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Shelley, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you're enjoying the more supportive feel of our V Pillow. Great result that you are sleeping better now.

Love these pillows!

I’ve always struggled to find pillows to suit me as I often have problems with my neck. I’ve tried contour pillows recommended by my physio, memory pillows etc but these pillows are way better than anything I’ve ever used! I thought they’d be too soft but they’re super comfortable, and my neck hasn’t had any issues at all! I washed them and had to use an old pillow while they dried and couldn’t wait to get my comfy pillow back.

Purchased at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Jojo, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that you rate our pillow so highly.

dhoangy

dhoangy

So Disappointing Yet Again!

Purchased in March 2020 at MicroCloud for A$103.00.

pango

pangoNorth Queensland, QLD

Best Pillow Ever

I have tried so many pillows over the last few years but have never found one that gave me a great nights sleep. After reading the reviews of the MicroCloud pillows I decided to give them a shot. Well I have to say my search is over, these are the most comfortable pillows I have ever slept on, they have softness as well as being supportive and I no longer wake up with any neck stiffness. Wish I had found these pillows years ago.

Purchased in January 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi pango, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you rate our pillows so highly and enjoying the soft + supportive combination.

LFK52

LFK52South East Queensland, QLD

Had trouble with first pillow but they were so good.

Had a problem with first pillow but they where fabulous with sending me another pillow, no expense to me , they have a great backup , if you should have a problem they will sort it out. they sorted mine out with no problem, and let me say a lot of companies out they just don’t care once you have brought it, but not MicroCloud five star rating

Purchased in November 2019 for A$99.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi LFK52, thank you for your review. We're very pleased to know that you found our customer service experience helpful in working toward a solution for you.

Carlie

Carlie

Love it, it fits our King sized bed perfectly, its very comfortable being soft yet supportive!!

Very supportive and comfortable. I have found that I am sleeping better through the night, without having to fold my pillow during the middle of the night, a perfect night's sleep.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Carlie, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you're enjoying the longer king size (48 x 90cm) pillow. They are the same feel as our standard size (45 x 70cm), but better suited to a king size bed.