MicroCloud Pillows

MicroCloud Pillows (page 2 of 39)

Standard, King, V-Shaped, etc...

Pros

• Both supportive and comfortable

• Help to relieve back and neck pain

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (81) · No (8)
ConV
ConVSydney, NSW

Best pillow ever

After using the very comfortable King pillow in a hotel, i had to have one. It gives great head and neck support and i have not slept better since. Recommended

Purchased in December 2020 for $109.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo

This is perfect, l wouldn't be without it.

Initially l was disappointed, but after using the pillow for two weeks my opinion changed, l now love it, it is so
comfortable. I'm sleeping better than l did with my old pillow.

Purchased in May 2020 for $80.00.

Marina
MarinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect pillow

Since purchasing my pillow I have not had a bad night's sleep-it's like resting your head on a cloud. Love it-won't use any other. Highly recommend to anyone wanting a top quality pillow

Hi Marina,
very pleasing to receive such glowing feedback . We strive to design and create quality bedding to provide comfort and rest . And thankyou also for your recommendation too.

pm
pm

Best pillow I have ever had.

It is soft but supportive and after several months is still as good as new. Highly recommend them. I have restful sleep as a result and am very happy with it.

Purchased in March 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi PM, restful sleep is the focus here . Thank you for your review to share with many others. Looking forward to your return .

Dominika Rogala
Dominika RogalaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They are by far the best cushion inserts they go back into shape good quality!!!!!!!

These are the best cushion inserts I have bought they stay in shape and the service from this company are fantastic and quick in delivery ,great to responding to any questions u may have.
Would highly recommend!!

Purchased for $300.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Thank you for your review Dominika. Our inserts were designed for interior designers who required something more comfortable, healthier and overall better quality. We're very pleased to see you rate them so highly.

Rose
RoseTasmania

Too high and firm

Sadly I was expecting a softer pillow after reading the reviews, but this is a little too firm for my liking, as well as being too high for comfort for side sleeping

Purchased in November 2020 for $95.00.

Petra M
Petra M

Awesome pillows

Very happy with the pillows. They were delivered fast, vacuum packed.
The double pillow protector is very useful, and will likely prolong the pillow longevity. The pillows are wonderful to sleep on.

Purchased in November 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Thank you for your review Petra. We're pleased to know that you've had an overall great experience with microCloud. Perhaps a mattress topper is on the cards for next year.

Sali
SaliSydney, NSW

waste of money!

no support at all, lost the firmness after a month. wouldn't recommend or buy again. didn't help with neck issue. had to buy another one from Ikea which is much better.

Purchased for $90.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes
Other Pillows

Finally found the pillow of my dreams!

Amazing! I have spent lots of money over the years trying all pillows brands, with no luck. Microcloud pillow is extremely comfortable, whilst offering the perfect amount of support. Extremely happy!

Joe
Joe

The best sleep experience I can wish for

I can only provide the overall result of my sleep, the materials that make the pillow all combine to provide a restful sleep.
The cost is higher than other pillows

Purchased in October 2020 for $85.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Joe, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know our hotel pillow has helped you enjoying a significantly better nights sleep.

Dianne
Dianne

Sleeping peacefully again. Love it.

The first one of these pillows I got from the shop at RSPCA and my payment counted as a donation.
It was a lot harder than the one I have now and I found it a bit hard to sleep on it all night.
This one is fantastic, it is a lot softer but still supportive whether I am asleep or just reading in bed.
I love it.

Purchased in November 2020 for $109.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Dianne, we're pleased to know you're enjoying the unique soft yet supportive feel of our hotel pillow. Thank you for your review.

Excellent product

Very comfortable and my neck doesn't get sore; also it doesn't get hot like my favourite memory foam pillow did - this pillow is much better for summer. The pillow case is nice.

Purchased in December 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning April, we're pleased to know you're enjoying the comfortable, pressure relieving feel of our pillow. All our range is purposely designed to allow air to circulate well to avoid overheating. Thank you for your review.

Belinda
BelindaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great pillows

My family have commented on the comfortable sleeps they are having. The first night I slept on the pillow, I woke feeling the difference. Very supportive. Amazing pillows. Will buy more in the future.

Purchased in November 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Belinda, we're so pleased to know that you and the family are enjoying a significantly better nights sleep. Thank you for your review.

Sam B.
Sam B.South West, WA

Best pillows we have ever had

Having tried numerous different pillows and searching reviews online, we came across microCloud and wowsers we are so glad we did. Easy to order, swift delivery and we have been sleeping like a baby ever since, I literally will only ever use MicroCloud for future purchases

Purchased in March 2020 for $130.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Sam, thank you for your review. We understand it can be difficult searching for an ideal pillow. We're so glad to know that you're enjoying a better nights sleep on our hotel pillow.

Robyn
RobynSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

The most luxurious pillow

I slept on Micro cloud when staying at a hotel in Melbourne. It was so deliciously comfortable, I asked what type it was and how I could purchase my own.
I could not sleep without my pillows now and when travelling for work, take one with me.
These are the best pillows I have every slept on and will always purchase these going forward.

Purchased in February 2020 at Directly from manufacturer for $100.00.

Wendy Masked
Pillow Standard

My standard Microcloud pillow arrived last week. I'm using my own pillow protector and bamboo cotton pillowcase. The pillow is like a cloud without being crazy soft and feels amazing (maybe a little too high) but I wake up often during the night sweating as I do with memory foam pillows. Is this normal?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Wendy, we have created the microCloud pillow to ensure the best ventilation possible, allowing air to pass through the pillow, and we use a pure cotton covering for the actual pillow too. Our research has found that it is very important to lower the temperature in bedrooms to improve comfort and better sleep especially on warm nights. Our customers feedback is that this works well and a fan set on low can also assist to gently circulate air.
Can you also contact us via email info@microCloudbedding.com.au and advise your order Ref No. so that we can assist further.

Wendy M

Thanks for your reply, I will contact you by email.

Edamse
Edamseasked
Pillows

I am interested in buying 2 pillow's but having read a few post about pillows going flat/ lumpy in a few months I am a bit scared as they are not cheap. Love to know if more people have the same problem, and if so what does the company do when the pillows turn flat/lumpy, do you get a refund?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Edamse, thank you for getting in touch. Our products are hotel commercial quality, designed to provide an unrivalled level of comfort and support for you, whilst holding their shape better than other fibre or feather options. In the rare case a customer has an issue, we're always prepared to work toward a solution. Our main focus is helping our customers achieve a more comfortable nights sleep.

suvill
suvillasked
Pillow Standard

Where can I buy a standard micro cloud suprelle crestelle pillow

Jeff
Jeff

At micocloudbedding.com.au
Buy the Hotel pillow -great

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Suvill, our Hotel Pillow (standard and king size) is available www.microcloudbedding.com.au/pillows

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives

MicroCloud Pillows

Features

• Available in 5 different pillow types, including Standard, King, V-Shaped, European and Body.
  • The fibre filling used in this range of pillows is described by MicroCloud as being breathable and promoting a healthy airflow in the material. This helps ensure heat isn’t trapped inside, contributing to a cooler and more comfortable sleep.
  • The MicroCloud Pillows are hypoallergenic. They’re treated by an additive used by HealthGuard, which makes them antimicrobial and dust-mite resistant. This makes the pillows user-friendly for people with asthma or allergies.
  • MicroCloud Pillows are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 approved, which means they’ve been thoroughly tested to ensure that they don’t use any harmful substances in the materials.

Points of Praise

• The MicroCloud Pillows - and in particular the Standard or ‘Hotel’ Pillow - helped happy sleepers wake up with hardly any pain or soreness in their necks and backs.
  • The balance of comfort and support was ideal. Reviewers often described the MicroCloud Pillows as comfortably soft, while being sufficiently supportive to ward off pain.
  • For most people, the material in these pillows is resilient. It springs back consistently after impressions are made, which helps the pillows to stay supportive over time.

Something to consider

• Some reviewers found that the firmness of their MicroCloud Pillow fizzled out after a month or so, flattening out so that it didn’t provide much support in the long run. However, the number of reviewers expressing this opinion was far less than those who were happy with the spring-back quality of the pillow.
Compare all 5 MicroCloud Pillows