Both supportive and comfortable
Help to relieve back and neck pain
Best pillow ever
After using the very comfortable King pillow in a hotel, i had to have one. It gives great head and neck support and i have not slept better since. Recommended
Purchased in December 2020 for $109.00.
This is perfect, l wouldn't be without it.
Initially l was disappointed, but after using the pillow for two weeks my opinion changed, l now love it, it is so
comfortable. I'm sleeping better than l did with my old pillow.
Purchased in May 2020 for $80.00.
Since purchasing my pillow I have not had a bad night's sleep-it's like resting your head on a cloud. Love it-won't use any other. Highly recommend to anyone wanting a top quality pillow
Best pillow I have ever had.
It is soft but supportive and after several months is still as good as new. Highly recommend them. I have restful sleep as a result and am very happy with it.
Purchased in March 2020.
They are by far the best cushion inserts they go back into shape good quality!!!!!!!
These are the best cushion inserts I have bought they stay in shape and the service from this company are fantastic and quick in delivery ,great to responding to any questions u may have.
Would highly recommend!!
Purchased for $300.00.
Too high and firm
Sadly I was expecting a softer pillow after reading the reviews, but this is a little too firm for my liking, as well as being too high for comfort for side sleeping
Purchased in November 2020 for $95.00.
Very happy with the pillows. They were delivered fast, vacuum packed.
The double pillow protector is very useful, and will likely prolong the pillow longevity. The pillows are wonderful to sleep on.
Purchased in November 2020.
waste of money!
no support at all, lost the firmness after a month. wouldn't recommend or buy again. didn't help with neck issue. had to buy another one from Ikea which is much better.
Purchased for $90.00.
Finally found the pillow of my dreams!
Amazing! I have spent lots of money over the years trying all pillows brands, with no luck. Microcloud pillow is extremely comfortable, whilst offering the perfect amount of support. Extremely happy!
The best sleep experience I can wish for
I can only provide the overall result of my sleep, the materials that make the pillow all combine to provide a restful sleep.
The cost is higher than other pillows
Purchased in October 2020 for $85.00.
Sleeping peacefully again. Love it.
The first one of these pillows I got from the shop at RSPCA and my payment counted as a donation.
It was a lot harder than the one I have now and I found it a bit hard to sleep on it all night.
This one is fantastic, it is a lot softer but still supportive whether I am asleep or just reading in bed.
I love it.
Purchased in November 2020 for $109.00.
Very comfortable and my neck doesn't get sore; also it doesn't get hot like my favourite memory foam pillow did - this pillow is much better for summer. The pillow case is nice.
Purchased in December 2020.
My family have commented on the comfortable sleeps they are having. The first night I slept on the pillow, I woke feeling the difference. Very supportive. Amazing pillows. Will buy more in the future.
Purchased in November 2020.
Best pillows we have ever had
Having tried numerous different pillows and searching reviews online, we came across microCloud and wowsers we are so glad we did. Easy to order, swift delivery and we have been sleeping like a baby ever since, I literally will only ever use MicroCloud for future purchases
Purchased in March 2020 for $130.00.
The most luxurious pillow
I slept on Micro cloud when staying at a hotel in Melbourne. It was so deliciously comfortable, I asked what type it was and how I could purchase my own.
I could not sleep without my pillows now and when travelling for work, take one with me.
These are the best pillows I have every slept on and will always purchase these going forward.
Purchased in February 2020 at Directly from manufacturer for $100.00.
Questions & Answers
My standard Microcloud pillow arrived last week. I'm using my own pillow protector and bamboo cotton pillowcase. The pillow is like a cloud without being crazy soft and feels amazing (maybe a little too high) but I wake up often during the night sweating as I do with memory foam pillows. Is this normal?
Hi Wendy, we have created the microCloud pillow to ensure the best ventilation possible, allowing air to pass through the pillow, and we use a pure cotton covering for the actual pillow too. Our research has found that it is very important to lower the temperature in bedrooms to improve comfort and better sleep especially on warm nights. Our customers feedback is that this works well and a fan set on low can also assist to gently circulate air.
Can you also contact us via email info@microCloudbedding.com.au and advise your order Ref No. so that we can assist further.
Thanks for your reply, I will contact you by email.
I am interested in buying 2 pillow's but having read a few post about pillows going flat/ lumpy in a few months I am a bit scared as they are not cheap. Love to know if more people have the same problem, and if so what does the company do when the pillows turn flat/lumpy, do you get a refund?
Good morning Edamse, thank you for getting in touch. Our products are hotel commercial quality, designed to provide an unrivalled level of comfort and support for you, whilst holding their shape better than other fibre or feather options. In the rare case a customer has an issue, we're always prepared to work toward a solution. Our main focus is helping our customers achieve a more comfortable nights sleep.
Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives
- Available in 5 different pillow types, including Standard, King, V-Shaped, European and Body.
- The fibre filling used in this range of pillows is described by MicroCloud as being breathable and promoting a healthy airflow in the material. This helps ensure heat isn’t trapped inside, contributing to a cooler and more comfortable sleep.
- The MicroCloud Pillows are hypoallergenic. They’re treated by an additive used by HealthGuard, which makes them antimicrobial and dust-mite resistant. This makes the pillows user-friendly for people with asthma or allergies.
- MicroCloud Pillows are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 approved, which means they’ve been thoroughly tested to ensure that they don’t use any harmful substances in the materials.
Points of Praise
- The MicroCloud Pillows - and in particular the Standard or ‘Hotel’ Pillow - helped happy sleepers wake up with hardly any pain or soreness in their necks and backs.
- The balance of comfort and support was ideal. Reviewers often described the MicroCloud Pillows as comfortably soft, while being sufficiently supportive to ward off pain.
- For most people, the material in these pillows is resilient. It springs back consistently after impressions are made, which helps the pillows to stay supportive over time.
Something to consider
- Some reviewers found that the firmness of their MicroCloud Pillow fizzled out after a month or so, flattening out so that it didn’t provide much support in the long run. However, the number of reviewers expressing this opinion was far less than those who were happy with the spring-back quality of the pillow.
|Release date||Apr 2013||Apr 2013||Apr 2013||Apr 2013|
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.