MicroCloud Pillows

MicroCloud Pillows (page 3 of 39)

Standard, King, V-Shaped, etc...

Pros

• Both supportive and comfortable

• Help to relieve back and neck pain

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (81) · No (8)
Natasha M.
Natasha M.Sydney, NSW

Great when first purchased

The pillows were great for the first few months. Prob the best we have ever had. But than unfortunately like all others, it's impossible to get them fluffed up again and fall flat. Will still use but didn't last as long as I'd hoped

Dat0
Dat0Sydney, NSW

2nd pillow as good as the first

I’m on my second now and the quality hasn’t changed at all, so I’ll get my 3rd in a few years, no point in changing once your happy.
Best pillow I have had.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good afternoon Dat0, thank you for your review and loyalty as a customer. It's so pleasing to know you've loved our pillows for many years now.

N.L.U
N.L.USouth East Queensland, QLD

This is the best pillow I've used

Pillow has high loft and is super soft and bounces back out instead of flattening like a pancake during the night like my feather pillows do. I've had for 2 weeks now and I absolutely love them and I'm sleeping much better because I'm comfortable

Hi N.L.U.
thank you for your valuable feedback , an excellent result very clearly for you.

Amazing customer service

A company that listens and wants the best for their customers. The first pillows were not quite right for us but john was happy to assist us. the standard pillows are good. Thanks for the great service.

Diana
DianaPerth, WA

MicroCliyd pillow

Do yourself a favour? But it....you won’t look back. Purchased 2 earlier this year and amazing!! no more sore neck, sleepless nights & what’s best it keeps its shape (no more pancakes by morning). Will be buying 2 more soon. Thanks

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Diana, thank you for your helpful feedback based on your own experience . Clearly a very good outcome indeed.

Great purchase

I ordered the hotel pillow after doing some research and I am extremely happy with my purchase. Very comforting and great for my neck. Also experienced great customer service! Thanks

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Evelyn, we are very happy that the result has been so positive for you. We strive to deliver good and respectful client service and your comments will be passed to our team. Really appreciate the review , thank you.

Kaye
KayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

No more sore neck

For the last 5 years I have tried dozens of pillows trying to relieve a sore neck. The MicroCloud has done the job with just the right amount of support. I sleep like a dream and no more neck pain. A brilliant pillow.

RegAndShirl
RegAndShirlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best pillow ever

This pillow is so comfortable. It helps with my sore neck and shoulder. The best pillow I have ever had. Keeps it shape and customer service was excellent. Thank you.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Reg&Shirl, an excellent result for you very clearly. We designed the MicroCloud pillow to offer comfort and support as well as being odorless and healthy too. Many thanks for sharing your feedback with us.

Sue
SueSydney, NSW

Great pillow

I've always found it hard to get the right pillow, a neck that gets very sore and stiff made getting the right one even harder.
We stayed at Safire Lodge in Tasmania and I fell in love with their pillows so when I got home I ordered mine.
That was 3 years ago and i'm on my second order now and have not looked back.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Sue, finding the best pillow is certainly challenging as you have advised. We are very pleased that you have found the MicroCloud pillow to be so pleasurable and greatly appreciate your feedback here .

Allyson Essex
Allyson EssexCanberra 2600, ACT

Love it - incredibly comfortable

Pillow is very comfortable and bounces back into shape well after use. Great on my king bed and doesn’t seem to shift around like others do. Very comfortable also as a back support while watching TV in bed

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Allyson, your feedback is valuable for us and others seeking to look for a comfort pillow. An enjoyable pillow often makes a world of difference for better quality sleep.

Jimmy
JimmyPerth, WA

Beat pillow ever!!

Best pillow I have ever had. Been searching for many years for this level of comfort. Cool and smooth on my face, neck pain has disappeared. Sleeping much improved. Highly recommended.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Jimmy, this is an excellent result for you on many levels . And clearly your quality of sleep has improved . Many thanks for your feedback.

Anne  Ryan
Anne RyanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic customer service

I purchased a pillow from micro cloud, the first pillow was of great quality but for me was not perfect ,the customer service I received was outstanding .I now have the perfect Micro cloud pillow .Thank you Jonathan for helping me resolve the issues.I am a very impressed customer.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Anne, we do strive to support our clients wherever possible and your feedback on Jonathan's service is indeed very helpful to know and good feedback. We are also pleased you are enjoying a comfortable outcome now.

Char
CharSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best pillow for neck/shoulder pain and headaches and very speedy delivery.

This pillow is awesome for neck and shoulder pain which I have been dealing with for months now but after 4 nights sleep on it I no longer wake with sore neck/headaches, definitely give it a go wish I knew about this months ago..

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

HI Char, this is a brilliant result for you and no doubt your quality of sleep and life has been improved significantly.
An excellent investment. Many thanks for sharing your feedback here .

AndyX
AndyXSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apptly named pillow, it is like sleeping on a cloud (2 pillows)

Both my wife and I agree this is a very supportive pillow. We are both getting a much better sleep since using the microcloud pillow. Personally I have arthritis in my neck and this has improved the quality of my sleep. Thank you.

Sasha Jacobs
Sasha Jacobs

Best pillow & brilliant customer service

I bought the Standard micro cloud pillow and have never slept so well! It’s the perfect combination of everything you want in a pillow. They also have brilliant customer service!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Sasha, our dedicated team in Melbourne are doing their very best to assist clients during very challenging times. We do appreciate your kind words of support, and it is great news you are enjoying your luxury hotel pillow too.

Wendy Masked
Pillow Standard

My standard Microcloud pillow arrived last week. I'm using my own pillow protector and bamboo cotton pillowcase. The pillow is like a cloud without being crazy soft and feels amazing (maybe a little too high) but I wake up often during the night sweating as I do with memory foam pillows. Is this normal?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Wendy, we have created the microCloud pillow to ensure the best ventilation possible, allowing air to pass through the pillow, and we use a pure cotton covering for the actual pillow too. Our research has found that it is very important to lower the temperature in bedrooms to improve comfort and better sleep especially on warm nights. Our customers feedback is that this works well and a fan set on low can also assist to gently circulate air.
Can you also contact us via email info@microCloudbedding.com.au and advise your order Ref No. so that we can assist further.

Wendy M

Thanks for your reply, I will contact you by email.

Edamse
Edamseasked
Pillows

I am interested in buying 2 pillow's but having read a few post about pillows going flat/ lumpy in a few months I am a bit scared as they are not cheap. Love to know if more people have the same problem, and if so what does the company do when the pillows turn flat/lumpy, do you get a refund?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Edamse, thank you for getting in touch. Our products are hotel commercial quality, designed to provide an unrivalled level of comfort and support for you, whilst holding their shape better than other fibre or feather options. In the rare case a customer has an issue, we're always prepared to work toward a solution. Our main focus is helping our customers achieve a more comfortable nights sleep.

suvill
suvillasked
Pillow Standard

Where can I buy a standard micro cloud suprelle crestelle pillow

Jeff
Jeff

At micocloudbedding.com.au
Buy the Hotel pillow -great

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Suvill, our Hotel Pillow (standard and king size) is available www.microcloudbedding.com.au/pillows

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives

MicroCloud Pillows

Features

• Available in 5 different pillow types, including Standard, King, V-Shaped, European and Body.
  • The fibre filling used in this range of pillows is described by MicroCloud as being breathable and promoting a healthy airflow in the material. This helps ensure heat isn’t trapped inside, contributing to a cooler and more comfortable sleep.
  • The MicroCloud Pillows are hypoallergenic. They’re treated by an additive used by HealthGuard, which makes them antimicrobial and dust-mite resistant. This makes the pillows user-friendly for people with asthma or allergies.
  • MicroCloud Pillows are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 approved, which means they’ve been thoroughly tested to ensure that they don’t use any harmful substances in the materials.

Points of Praise

• The MicroCloud Pillows - and in particular the Standard or ‘Hotel’ Pillow - helped happy sleepers wake up with hardly any pain or soreness in their necks and backs.
  • The balance of comfort and support was ideal. Reviewers often described the MicroCloud Pillows as comfortably soft, while being sufficiently supportive to ward off pain.
  • For most people, the material in these pillows is resilient. It springs back consistently after impressions are made, which helps the pillows to stay supportive over time.

Something to consider

• Some reviewers found that the firmness of their MicroCloud Pillow fizzled out after a month or so, flattening out so that it didn’t provide much support in the long run. However, the number of reviewers expressing this opinion was far less than those who were happy with the spring-back quality of the pillow.
Compare all 5 MicroCloud Pillows