Both supportive and comfortable
Help to relieve back and neck pain
Great when first purchased
The pillows were great for the first few months. Prob the best we have ever had. But than unfortunately like all others, it's impossible to get them fluffed up again and fall flat. Will still use but didn't last as long as I'd hoped
2nd pillow as good as the first
I’m on my second now and the quality hasn’t changed at all, so I’ll get my 3rd in a few years, no point in changing once your happy.
Best pillow I have had.
This is the best pillow I've used
Pillow has high loft and is super soft and bounces back out instead of flattening like a pancake during the night like my feather pillows do. I've had for 2 weeks now and I absolutely love them and I'm sleeping much better because I'm comfortable
- Pillow Standard
Amazing customer service
A company that listens and wants the best for their customers. The first pillows were not quite right for us but john was happy to assist us. the standard pillows are good. Thanks for the great service.
Do yourself a favour? But it....you won’t look back. Purchased 2 earlier this year and amazing!! no more sore neck, sleepless nights & what’s best it keeps its shape (no more pancakes by morning). Will be buying 2 more soon. Thanks
I ordered the hotel pillow after doing some research and I am extremely happy with my purchase. Very comforting and great for my neck. Also experienced great customer service! Thanks
No more sore neck
For the last 5 years I have tried dozens of pillows trying to relieve a sore neck. The MicroCloud has done the job with just the right amount of support. I sleep like a dream and no more neck pain. A brilliant pillow.
Best pillow ever
This pillow is so comfortable. It helps with my sore neck and shoulder. The best pillow I have ever had. Keeps it shape and customer service was excellent. Thank you.
I've always found it hard to get the right pillow, a neck that gets very sore and stiff made getting the right one even harder.
We stayed at Safire Lodge in Tasmania and I fell in love with their pillows so when I got home I ordered mine.
That was 3 years ago and i'm on my second order now and have not looked back.
Love it - incredibly comfortable
Pillow is very comfortable and bounces back into shape well after use. Great on my king bed and doesn’t seem to shift around like others do. Very comfortable also as a back support while watching TV in bed
Beat pillow ever!!
Best pillow I have ever had. Been searching for many years for this level of comfort. Cool and smooth on my face, neck pain has disappeared. Sleeping much improved. Highly recommended.
Fantastic customer service
I purchased a pillow from micro cloud, the first pillow was of great quality but for me was not perfect ,the customer service I received was outstanding .I now have the perfect Micro cloud pillow .Thank you Jonathan for helping me resolve the issues.I am a very impressed customer.
The best pillow for neck/shoulder pain and headaches and very speedy delivery.
This pillow is awesome for neck and shoulder pain which I have been dealing with for months now but after 4 nights sleep on it I no longer wake with sore neck/headaches, definitely give it a go wish I knew about this months ago..
Apptly named pillow, it is like sleeping on a cloud (2 pillows)
Both my wife and I agree this is a very supportive pillow. We are both getting a much better sleep since using the microcloud pillow. Personally I have arthritis in my neck and this has improved the quality of my sleep. Thank you.
Best pillow & brilliant customer service
I bought the Standard micro cloud pillow and have never slept so well! It’s the perfect combination of everything you want in a pillow. They also have brilliant customer service!
Questions & Answers
My standard Microcloud pillow arrived last week. I'm using my own pillow protector and bamboo cotton pillowcase. The pillow is like a cloud without being crazy soft and feels amazing (maybe a little too high) but I wake up often during the night sweating as I do with memory foam pillows. Is this normal?
Hi Wendy, we have created the microCloud pillow to ensure the best ventilation possible, allowing air to pass through the pillow, and we use a pure cotton covering for the actual pillow too. Our research has found that it is very important to lower the temperature in bedrooms to improve comfort and better sleep especially on warm nights. Our customers feedback is that this works well and a fan set on low can also assist to gently circulate air.
Can you also contact us via email info@microCloudbedding.com.au and advise your order Ref No. so that we can assist further.
Thanks for your reply, I will contact you by email.
I am interested in buying 2 pillow's but having read a few post about pillows going flat/ lumpy in a few months I am a bit scared as they are not cheap. Love to know if more people have the same problem, and if so what does the company do when the pillows turn flat/lumpy, do you get a refund?
Good morning Edamse, thank you for getting in touch. Our products are hotel commercial quality, designed to provide an unrivalled level of comfort and support for you, whilst holding their shape better than other fibre or feather options. In the rare case a customer has an issue, we're always prepared to work toward a solution. Our main focus is helping our customers achieve a more comfortable nights sleep.
Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives
- Available in 5 different pillow types, including Standard, King, V-Shaped, European and Body.
- The fibre filling used in this range of pillows is described by MicroCloud as being breathable and promoting a healthy airflow in the material. This helps ensure heat isn’t trapped inside, contributing to a cooler and more comfortable sleep.
- The MicroCloud Pillows are hypoallergenic. They’re treated by an additive used by HealthGuard, which makes them antimicrobial and dust-mite resistant. This makes the pillows user-friendly for people with asthma or allergies.
- MicroCloud Pillows are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 approved, which means they’ve been thoroughly tested to ensure that they don’t use any harmful substances in the materials.
Points of Praise
- The MicroCloud Pillows - and in particular the Standard or ‘Hotel’ Pillow - helped happy sleepers wake up with hardly any pain or soreness in their necks and backs.
- The balance of comfort and support was ideal. Reviewers often described the MicroCloud Pillows as comfortably soft, while being sufficiently supportive to ward off pain.
- For most people, the material in these pillows is resilient. It springs back consistently after impressions are made, which helps the pillows to stay supportive over time.
Something to consider
- Some reviewers found that the firmness of their MicroCloud Pillow fizzled out after a month or so, flattening out so that it didn’t provide much support in the long run. However, the number of reviewers expressing this opinion was far less than those who were happy with the spring-back quality of the pillow.
|Release date||Apr 2013||Apr 2013||Apr 2013||Apr 2013|
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.