MicroCloud Pillows

MicroCloud Pillows (page 4 of 39)

Standard, King, V-Shaped, etc...

Pros

• Both supportive and comfortable

• Help to relieve back and neck pain

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (81) · No (8)
Charli Bear
Charli BearGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Finally! A pillow that doesn't cause neck pain!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Charli , clearly an excellent result for you and your husband too. We look forward to your return visit for perhaps the quilt and more pillows. Your review is certainly appreciated .

JeffDarling Downs, QLD

Comfiest pillow ever

This is the most amazing pillow. I had one of my best sleeps ever using the Hotel Pillow . It is so comfortable and your head just moulds into the pillow . I have already recommended it too my friends and family

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Jeff, this is wonderful news indeed, thank you for your valuable feedback .

Tu L.
Tu L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing pillow it's a must have in every bedroom or it isn't a bedroom at all!

Was looking to find some new pillows and oh boy have these lived up to its expectation, super duper comfy. once your head makes contact with the pillow it's like sleeping on a 'D CUP' :) all nice and soft as if your on clouds. No more back and neck pains this product might even be able to cure cancer haha all jokes aside great purchase during lockdown.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Tu L, thanks for the feedback of the pillows and the comfort and support they offer .

Katie
KatieSouth West, WA

Have found my king size pillow has been perfect, so comfortable to sleep with

Have suffered back/ neck problems, my microcloud king size pillow has had a positive effect both physically & emotionally as sleeping better, and very comfortable to sleep with.I also have a standard pillow as well. Both giving me the comfort and support I like.

Hi Katie,
the balance between comfort and support is the ideal outcome. And the benefits you are enjoying are certainly a great result. Keep safe and well, and thank you for your helpful review.

The perfect pillow

I discovered these pillows on a Queensland holiday, had to check the tag and purchased when I got home! Love them - super comfy, no allergies or neck pain and a better quality sleep on my side.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Kate, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that you were able to find our brand and replicate that comfy holiday experience at home now.

Sam B
Sam BHobart, TAS

Pillow & Mattress Topper - WOW

Extremely pleased with the pillow and topper as well as excellent customer service. I'm sleeping incredibly well and will be purchasing pillows/toppers for our other two rooms. The pillow is extremely comfortable and I prefer it to my memory foam pillow for support. I feel my quality of sleep has greatly improved. No back issues.

Emma C
Emma CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It was a fantastic pillow

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Emma, thank you for your feedback and perhaps a "gremlin" pillow escaped through our quality checking. Yes, we have certainly assisted you to follow up and rectify as you have written in your review.

Great Australian company I'm glad I've discovered

Couldn't be happier with both the product (mattress topper and pillows) as well as service from this Australian company. Had a small issue with my order which was instantly rectified by senior management (thank you again). Product is of the highest quality (no surprise it is a core range for a number of hotels). Will be ordering more items in the near future and have already made recommendations to friends and family.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Dan, thank you for your review and recommendation. It's certainly pleasing that our team were able to assist you in a helpful manner. We're a small business based in Melbourne -- so you will always be dealing with one of our passionate team.

Best ever pillow

Have just recently purchased 2 pillows from microcloud bedding and they are the most comfortable supportive pillow I have used for a long time. I have purchased more expensive pillows and have been not been as happy as I am now. They are supportive and still soft. I definetly dont wake up with a sore neck any more. Have purchased more since I tried the first pair of pillows. Thankyou.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Maggie, this is great news that the pillows have been so successful and in your case, to relieve neck pain and be more comfortable too. Thank you for your feedback .

Find out how MicroCloud Pillows compares to other Pillows

Most comfortable pillow in the world!!!

I buy 2 of these pillows every 2 years or so ever since I saw them at the home show several years ago! I am now having to have 3 on rotation because my partner keeps using it to sleep with as well! Thank you for providing such an awesome product for comfort!

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Joanne, we appreciate your review and so pleased that these pillows are providing great results for you ...... and your partner too !

Great pillow, and super soft

Great pillow. I've had mine for a couple of years now. It has lost some of its plumpness, but it is still my go-to pillow, I just put another one underneath. Sometimes I swap it out for other new pillows, but always go back to it. I'm on the website again so that I can buy another one. Highly recommend.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi JeanH, thank you for your review and repeat purchase. We're delighted to know that it has bee comfortable for a couple of years now. We'll get that new pillow sent out next week.

Lee W.
Lee W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Divine pillows!

Finally, I have found the perfect pillow! I've been searching for decades! Never going back. The MicroCloud king is incredibly comfortable and supportive. This morning I woke up without a sore neck and felt incredibly rested.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Lee, thank you for your review. To wake without a sore neck is an excellent result for you -- we're so pleased!

Love it! Very luxurious.

Like bringing the hotel room home, love these pillows. I loved it in the hotel and wrote down the name. Very happy with this purchase and will be ordering more from Micro Cloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Rene, thank you for your review. That's terrific to know that you've had full microCloud experience... from hotel to home!

Dat0
Dat0Sydney, NSW

Best pillow I have had

Had it for 3 years and couldn’t fault it. you Will be surprised how long a good pillow will last over a cheap one. Wouldn’t buy a different pillow ever again.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Dat0, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that our pillow has been comfortable for a few years now.

Margaret
MargaretGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sleeps like a dream

I have never had such a comfortable pillow in my entire life.
It keeps form and does not go flat. Extremely breathable and does not absorb smells.
I take with me everywhere i go.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Margaret, thank you for your review. It makes us very happy to know that our pillow is the most comfortable you have experienced!

Wendy Masked
Pillow Standard

My standard Microcloud pillow arrived last week. I'm using my own pillow protector and bamboo cotton pillowcase. The pillow is like a cloud without being crazy soft and feels amazing (maybe a little too high) but I wake up often during the night sweating as I do with memory foam pillows. Is this normal?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Wendy, we have created the microCloud pillow to ensure the best ventilation possible, allowing air to pass through the pillow, and we use a pure cotton covering for the actual pillow too. Our research has found that it is very important to lower the temperature in bedrooms to improve comfort and better sleep especially on warm nights. Our customers feedback is that this works well and a fan set on low can also assist to gently circulate air.
Can you also contact us via email info@microCloudbedding.com.au and advise your order Ref No. so that we can assist further.

Wendy M

Thanks for your reply, I will contact you by email.

Edamse
Edamseasked
Pillows

I am interested in buying 2 pillow's but having read a few post about pillows going flat/ lumpy in a few months I am a bit scared as they are not cheap. Love to know if more people have the same problem, and if so what does the company do when the pillows turn flat/lumpy, do you get a refund?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Edamse, thank you for getting in touch. Our products are hotel commercial quality, designed to provide an unrivalled level of comfort and support for you, whilst holding their shape better than other fibre or feather options. In the rare case a customer has an issue, we're always prepared to work toward a solution. Our main focus is helping our customers achieve a more comfortable nights sleep.

suvill
suvillasked
Pillow Standard

Where can I buy a standard micro cloud suprelle crestelle pillow

At micocloudbedding.com.au
Buy the Hotel pillow -great

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Suvill, our Hotel Pillow (standard and king size) is available www.microcloudbedding.com.au/pillows

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives

MicroCloud Pillows

Features

• Available in 5 different pillow types, including Standard, King, V-Shaped, European and Body.
  • The fibre filling used in this range of pillows is described by MicroCloud as being breathable and promoting a healthy airflow in the material. This helps ensure heat isn’t trapped inside, contributing to a cooler and more comfortable sleep.
  • The MicroCloud Pillows are hypoallergenic. They’re treated by an additive used by HealthGuard, which makes them antimicrobial and dust-mite resistant. This makes the pillows user-friendly for people with asthma or allergies.
  • MicroCloud Pillows are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 approved, which means they’ve been thoroughly tested to ensure that they don’t use any harmful substances in the materials.

Points of Praise

• The MicroCloud Pillows - and in particular the Standard or ‘Hotel’ Pillow - helped happy sleepers wake up with hardly any pain or soreness in their necks and backs.
  • The balance of comfort and support was ideal. Reviewers often described the MicroCloud Pillows as comfortably soft, while being sufficiently supportive to ward off pain.
  • For most people, the material in these pillows is resilient. It springs back consistently after impressions are made, which helps the pillows to stay supportive over time.

Something to consider

• Some reviewers found that the firmness of their MicroCloud Pillow fizzled out after a month or so, flattening out so that it didn’t provide much support in the long run. However, the number of reviewers expressing this opinion was far less than those who were happy with the spring-back quality of the pillow.
Compare all 5 MicroCloud Pillows