MicroCloud Pillows

Standard, King, V-Shaped, etc...

Pros

• Both supportive and comfortable

• Help to relieve back and neck pain

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (0) · No (2)
Alexis
Alexis

Won’t dry and go mouldy

I received two pillows as a gift. They were ok. After using them for over 12 months I decided to wash them as per the instructions on the tag. Well it’s been over a week and they are still not dry even after 3 x spin drys, hanging in the sun for 2 days and multiple hours in the dryer. I wish I had never washed the pillows as now they are unusable.

Purchased in December 2017.

Victoria R.
Victoria R.Illawarra, NSW

Don’t waste your money.

At first this pillow was amazing, it was soft and bounced back nicely. A month later and it’s flat like a pancake and gives me a sore neck every night. Really disappointed.

Purchased at MicroCloud.

Ben
Ben

Very disappointing

I had high hopes for these pillows after reading all of the glowing reviews. They were very good for about a week, and then flattened quickly and have been uncomfortable ever since. Very disappointed.

Purchased in October 2020.

David
DavidSydney, NSW

pillow too fat

Perhaps I just ordered incorrectly but pillow is impossible to sleep on. You'd need to be a giraffe to get your neck over it. I can't see how this is anything but an adornment.

Purchased in November 2020 for $200.00.

Rose
RoseTasmania

Too high and firm

Sadly I was expecting a softer pillow after reading the reviews, but this is a little too firm for my liking, as well as being too high for comfort for side sleeping

Purchased in November 2020 for $95.00.

Sali
SaliSydney, NSW

waste of money!

no support at all, lost the firmness after a month. wouldn't recommend or buy again. didn't help with neck issue. had to buy another one from Ikea which is much better.

Purchased for $90.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes
debojit r.
debojit r.Sydney, NSW

Disappointed after few days

Got this pillow after seeing the awesome reviews. I like good hotel bedding and always wanted a similar pillow for myself. But after scavenging through the internet and trolling through the shops, this one seemed like the only worthy candidate.

First few nights it was awesome. It did exactly what it advertised and I had few happy sleeps. But after a month or so, the firmness fizzled out and it became a lump like other pillows. It is no better than other pillows 1/3rd the cost.

I have now dumped it out with all my other rejected pillows and still looking for the perfect one.

Purchased in February 2020 at MicroCloud for $108.00.

pianaR
pianaRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overrated

Purchased in June 2019 for $158.00.

Disappointing pillows :(

I was excited about receiving these microcloud pillows as they are said to be stocked by some decent australian hotels, but the sleep with them has been pretty disappointing. They look fat and fluffy but when you lie your head on them it’s like the stuffing collapses and your head and face are sunken in the pillow. I’ve tried to get used to them and fluff them firmer into places i need but after too many restless nights (& waking up with face wrinkles!!) ive returned to using my tempur pillow. I wrote to microcloud about this months ago but received no response! Avoid!!

Purchased in April 2019 at MicroCloud for $89.00.

Find out how MicroCloud Pillows compares to other Pillows

I was hoping it was going to be perfect... Unfortunately not for me

I'm 178cm and 74kgs, sleeping with this King has actually made things worse. I was really hoping that it was going to awesome, though it was not to be f

Purchased in May 2019 for $120.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Nate, thank you for your review. Please get in touch with us via info@microcloudbedding.com.au so we can look further into why it hasn't worked out for you.

Sara
SaraCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Pretty flat.

I bought this for my husband who won't use it because it is flat. I have been using it and while I like a very low pillow this is too flat for me even. It is comfy but kind of deflates as you lay on it

Purchased in May 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Sara, thank you for the feedback. Our pillow is a medium profile / loft. It seems that there is something not quite right. Please contact us via info@microcloudbedding.com.au so we can rectify quickly.

nicholas.gambit
nicholas.gambitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely OVERRATED

You know how cheap pillows just become flat when you sleep on them?

I have owned two microcloud standard pillows for 8 months now, and whenever I rest my head on either pillow, it just bottoms out like cheap pillows do providing almost no support at all!

The only good thing is that you can easily fluff the pillow back to its plump shape, but that's only good for aesthetics, and the pillow will still flat out when you sleep on it.

Purchased in September 2018.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Nicholas, thank you for your review. This doesn't sound like how our pillows typically perform. Please e-mail as info@microcloudbedding.com.au so that we can look into this for you.

Caleb Gordon
Caleb GordonPerth, WA

King Size Pillow - Makes Me Upset I Have To Write This Review

Purchased in March 2019 for $115.00.

OBM
OBMSydney

Too high-profile for us

The pillow was very supportive but way too high for both myself and my husband. We bought 2 but only opened 1, and Microcloud were very helpful and happy to refund the unopened product.

Purchased in February 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi OBM, thank you for your review. Perhaps a low profile pillow is best suited for yourself. Please we were able to help with the unused one getting returned.

Ted
TedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Okay pillow, not worth the price

Bought two standard pillows for around $180, the quality is good , however the size does not fit. One pillow feels to soft while 2 feels too big. For the price of $90 a pillow it's just not worth it. I have felt the same support from cheaper pillows.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Wendy Masked
Pillow Standard

My standard Microcloud pillow arrived last week. I'm using my own pillow protector and bamboo cotton pillowcase. The pillow is like a cloud without being crazy soft and feels amazing (maybe a little too high) but I wake up often during the night sweating as I do with memory foam pillows. Is this normal?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Wendy, we have created the microCloud pillow to ensure the best ventilation possible, allowing air to pass through the pillow, and we use a pure cotton covering for the actual pillow too. Our research has found that it is very important to lower the temperature in bedrooms to improve comfort and better sleep especially on warm nights. Our customers feedback is that this works well and a fan set on low can also assist to gently circulate air.
Can you also contact us via email info@microCloudbedding.com.au and advise your order Ref No. so that we can assist further.

Wendy M

Thanks for your reply, I will contact you by email.

Edamse
Edamseasked
Pillows

I am interested in buying 2 pillow's but having read a few post about pillows going flat/ lumpy in a few months I am a bit scared as they are not cheap. Love to know if more people have the same problem, and if so what does the company do when the pillows turn flat/lumpy, do you get a refund?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Edamse, thank you for getting in touch. Our products are hotel commercial quality, designed to provide an unrivalled level of comfort and support for you, whilst holding their shape better than other fibre or feather options. In the rare case a customer has an issue, we're always prepared to work toward a solution. Our main focus is helping our customers achieve a more comfortable nights sleep.

suvill
suvillasked
Pillow Standard

Where can I buy a standard micro cloud suprelle crestelle pillow

Jeff
Jeff

At micocloudbedding.com.au
Buy the Hotel pillow -great

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Suvill, our Hotel Pillow (standard and king size) is available www.microcloudbedding.com.au/pillows

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives

Features

• Available in 5 different pillow types, including Standard, King, V-Shaped, European and Body.
  • The fibre filling used in this range of pillows is described by MicroCloud as being breathable and promoting a healthy airflow in the material. This helps ensure heat isn’t trapped inside, contributing to a cooler and more comfortable sleep.
  • The MicroCloud Pillows are hypoallergenic. They’re treated by an additive used by HealthGuard, which makes them antimicrobial and dust-mite resistant. This makes the pillows user-friendly for people with asthma or allergies.
  • MicroCloud Pillows are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 approved, which means they’ve been thoroughly tested to ensure that they don’t use any harmful substances in the materials.

Points of Praise

• The MicroCloud Pillows - and in particular the Standard or ‘Hotel’ Pillow - helped happy sleepers wake up with hardly any pain or soreness in their necks and backs.
  • The balance of comfort and support was ideal. Reviewers often described the MicroCloud Pillows as comfortably soft, while being sufficiently supportive to ward off pain.
  • For most people, the material in these pillows is resilient. It springs back consistently after impressions are made, which helps the pillows to stay supportive over time.

Something to consider

• Some reviewers found that the firmness of their MicroCloud Pillow fizzled out after a month or so, flattening out so that it didn’t provide much support in the long run. However, the number of reviewers expressing this opinion was far less than those who were happy with the spring-back quality of the pillow.
Compare all 5 MicroCloud Pillows