MicroCloud Pillows

Standard, King, V-Shaped, etc...

Pros

• Both supportive and comfortable

• Help to relieve back and neck pain

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (2) · No (4)

Went flat

When I first got this pillow it was comfortable then not long after it went very flat and is now uncomfortable. Ended up buying a $12 target pillow that is more comfortable.

Mich
MichSydney, NSW

Great at first but not so great now

I had high hopes too after reading the reviews and the pillow was great for about six months but has now lost its shape. I should've got in contact with MicroCloud earlier but have probably left it too late to do anything about it now. Bit hesitant to ever buy an expensive pillow again.

Gerrie
Gerrie

Unfortunately it's not good for me!

I wanted this pillow to be my saving Grace, however it was not, unfortunately. I'm not saying anything bad about this pillow at all, it just didn't work for me.

Natasha M.
Natasha M.Sydney, NSW

Great when first purchased

The pillows were great for the first few months. Prob the best we have ever had. But than unfortunately like all others, it's impossible to get them fluffed up again and fall flat. Will still use but didn't last as long as I'd hoped

Emma C
Emma CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It was a fantastic pillow

Purchased in July 2019 at MicroCloud for $99.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Emma, thank you for your feedback and perhaps a "gremlin" pillow escaped through our quality checking. Yes, we have certainly assisted you to follow up and rectify as you have written in your review.

Aly_SSydney

Great initially but it only lasts for 1 year

I am on my 2nd microcloud and it must be coming up to 1 year as the neck pain has started and the clear indent of my head is appearing. These are great pillows and I am a big fan of Microcloud products but after 2 in a row, I am going to find a memory foam one to see if it lasts longer.

Purchased at MicroCloud.

Aly_S

Thank you. Will give the old ones a wash and tumble to see if I can perk them up.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Terrific, thank you Aly_S.

Nikki
NikkiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Standard Pillow

I purchased 2 1 for myself & 1 for my husband. I have taken mine off the bed too soft & no support I am still looking for the perfect pillow. My husband says his is ok but is using with another pillow. Don't think they are worth what they cost

Purchased in January 2020 for $100.00.

dhoangy
dhoangy

So Disappointing Yet Again!

Purchased in March 2020 at MicroCloud for $103.00.

Excellent 1st 6-7 months, disappointingly average after that

The reviews were right. It really is very comfortable and supportive. I sleep very well on this pillow and certainly recommend it. It's a lot of money to pay for a pillow but I do not regret it.

Edit: Coming back to this 11 months on. The pillow has become flat and no longer supportive. I am disappointed it didn't last a year.

Purchased in February 2020.

Sent

Lexi
Lexi

Comfort cloud crinkles

Comfy, supportive and well made pillow , only downside for me is the noise it makes when you move around on it, as if it’s got a waterproof cover , so still searching for that perfect pillow

Purchased in December 2019 for $120.00.

Marcia
MarciaSouth West, WA

Not fantastic but OK

The pillow is OK but I thought it would have more filling which means it tends to flatten out all the time. If it had more filling I would have given this pillow a 5 star as I like the comfort of the filling.

Purchased in November 2019.

Sharyn K.
Sharyn K.South East Queensland, QLD

Sad to say I am dissapointed

After reading the amazing reviews on this pillow, I decided to make a purchase as I have not been sleeping well and had minor shoulder pain when sleeping. I feel gutted that this pillow has not really helped either way. I feel that it is too flat, I seem to be waking during the night to push the edges to puff up the centre filling. I don’t feel there is much support at all.... probably close to 4-5 months and sadly ready to look at another option.

Vincent
Vincent

Not Very Good As I Expected

It is quite hot and also doesn't provide enough support. I still prefer my latex pillow. The pillow has slightly negative effect on my neck issue as it doesn't provide the enough support.

Purchased in October 2019.

Kathryn
KathrynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed. Quickly losing capacity to provide comfortable support.

Only a few months old. Losing capacity to provide comfort, support and maintain shape. Disappointed that these pillows do not live up to the hype. Sleep disrupted and pain flares.

Purchased in September 2019 at MicroCloud.

Mary M.
Mary M.Sydney, NSW

Disappointed

The pillow looks plump and is soft however provides no neck support and my head seems to sink right through it. My quality of sleep has deteriorated since using it. Disappointed.

Wendy Masked
Pillow Standard

My standard Microcloud pillow arrived last week. I'm using my own pillow protector and bamboo cotton pillowcase. The pillow is like a cloud without being crazy soft and feels amazing (maybe a little too high) but I wake up often during the night sweating as I do with memory foam pillows. Is this normal?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Wendy, we have created the microCloud pillow to ensure the best ventilation possible, allowing air to pass through the pillow, and we use a pure cotton covering for the actual pillow too. Our research has found that it is very important to lower the temperature in bedrooms to improve comfort and better sleep especially on warm nights. Our customers feedback is that this works well and a fan set on low can also assist to gently circulate air.
Can you also contact us via email info@microCloudbedding.com.au and advise your order Ref No. so that we can assist further.

Wendy M

Thanks for your reply, I will contact you by email.

Edamse
Edamseasked
Pillows

I am interested in buying 2 pillow's but having read a few post about pillows going flat/ lumpy in a few months I am a bit scared as they are not cheap. Love to know if more people have the same problem, and if so what does the company do when the pillows turn flat/lumpy, do you get a refund?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Edamse, thank you for getting in touch. Our products are hotel commercial quality, designed to provide an unrivalled level of comfort and support for you, whilst holding their shape better than other fibre or feather options. In the rare case a customer has an issue, we're always prepared to work toward a solution. Our main focus is helping our customers achieve a more comfortable nights sleep.

suvill
suvillasked
Pillow Standard

Where can I buy a standard micro cloud suprelle crestelle pillow

Jeff
Jeff

At micocloudbedding.com.au
Buy the Hotel pillow -great

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Suvill, our Hotel Pillow (standard and king size) is available www.microcloudbedding.com.au/pillows

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives

Features

• Available in 5 different pillow types, including Standard, King, V-Shaped, European and Body.
  • The fibre filling used in this range of pillows is described by MicroCloud as being breathable and promoting a healthy airflow in the material. This helps ensure heat isn’t trapped inside, contributing to a cooler and more comfortable sleep.
  • The MicroCloud Pillows are hypoallergenic. They’re treated by an additive used by HealthGuard, which makes them antimicrobial and dust-mite resistant. This makes the pillows user-friendly for people with asthma or allergies.
  • MicroCloud Pillows are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 approved, which means they’ve been thoroughly tested to ensure that they don’t use any harmful substances in the materials.

Points of Praise

• The MicroCloud Pillows - and in particular the Standard or ‘Hotel’ Pillow - helped happy sleepers wake up with hardly any pain or soreness in their necks and backs.
  • The balance of comfort and support was ideal. Reviewers often described the MicroCloud Pillows as comfortably soft, while being sufficiently supportive to ward off pain.
  • For most people, the material in these pillows is resilient. It springs back consistently after impressions are made, which helps the pillows to stay supportive over time.

Something to consider

• Some reviewers found that the firmness of their MicroCloud Pillow fizzled out after a month or so, flattening out so that it didn’t provide much support in the long run. However, the number of reviewers expressing this opinion was far less than those who were happy with the spring-back quality of the pillow.
Compare all 5 MicroCloud Pillows