MicroCloud Pillows

Standard, King, V-Shaped, etc...

Pros

• Both supportive and comfortable

• Help to relieve back and neck pain

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (5) · No (1)

Amazing customer service

A company that listens and wants the best for their customers. The first pillows were not quite right for us but john was happy to assist us. the standard pillows are good. Thanks for the great service.

Purchased in July 2020 at MicroCloud for $200.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes

Love it! Very luxurious.

Like bringing the hotel room home, love these pillows. I loved it in the hotel and wrote down the name. Very happy with this purchase and will be ordering more from Micro Cloud.

Purchased in March 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Rene, thank you for your review. That's terrific to know that you've had full microCloud experience... from hotel to home!

Other Pillows

Good, but flatter than expected

It's a nice pillow, but I expected it to be a bit loftier based on the description and other reviews. I'm a side sleeper and it is probably too flat.

H Nguyen
H NguyenNew South Wales

Quality soft pillows

I got 4 standard pillows and 1 V-shaped pillow for me, my mum and sister. These pillows are well-made and comfortable, the V-shaped is good for hugging. But they are very soft and have low loft, so your head would sink in quite low. They aren’t quite right for me as I prefer firmer head and neck support so I will need to get other pillows, but my sister who sleeps mostly on her back is happy with hers. The complimentary pillow covers are also well-made and feel nice against your skin.

Purchased in December 2019 at MicroCloud for $448.00.

Tanz
TanzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Back to a good night's sleep

Helped my head and neck immensely after months of pain from a foam pillow that left my neck unsupported. I'm back to sleeping comfortably and restfully again. I love the combination of soft, luxury and supportive comfort the pillow affords me throughout the night.

Purchased in December 2019 for $99.00.

mjph41
mjph41Sydney, NSW

Liking the pillow.

Had the pillow for 4 weeks now. I used to swap between this one and that one. I have to say I've swapped once and then gone straight back to it. Simply put.. it's a good pillow.

Purchased in July 2019 at MicroCloud for $80.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Thank you for your review! We're pleased to know you're enjoying our Hotel Pillow.

oldguy
oldguySydney, NSW

Standard Pillow

Certainly an improvement on my old pillow. Wouldn't say that I couldn't live without it but I'm satisfied with my purchase. Will be interested to see how it lasts over the long term.

Purchased in July 2019 for $108.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi oldguy, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you've noticed an improvement from what you previously had. We recommend plumping/fluffing up every morning after use.

Very good quality & comfortable.

The pillow had a positive effect, Ive been looking for a perfect sleep. Hard to find but this pillow helps. I can see why your in the top 10. During the night if I want extra softness I just fluff it around a bit and the "cloud" is back. I have not noticed any flattening in the pillow yet. I wanted a higher loft but very soft pillow and this pillow is the first I have found. Very satisfied.

Rae Rae K
Rae Rae KSydney, NSW

Good for what they are.

Pillows are a hard one, aren't they? While these are good for what they are, I think they're not quite what I was after.

They're the sort of pillows that flatten, whereas I was after something that could hold its shape more. Reading the reviews, I was under the impression these would. That said, they fluff up easily and effectively, and if I do that, and lie on them right, they do hold some shape quite well - but as I toss and turn during the night, they tend to flatten a lot. I'm a side, back and stomach sleeper in equal measure, so this isn't ideal (but would any pillow be?).

I love that they're washable and will apparently keep their fluff-ability for a long time.

I bought 2 for $160.

Purchased in May 2019 at buymystuff.com for $80.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Rae, thank you for your review. Our pillows are designed to be a softer feel whilst giving good support for your head and neck. As you are doing, we do encourage a fluff/plump up each morning after use.

Britta
BrittaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Like sleeping in a good Hotel

I sleep like a log, never wake up with neck pain anymore and hubby loves his new pillow too. I thought my custom made latex pillow was good, but this one is even better.

Purchased in May 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Britta, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you and your husband are enjoying a 'hotel sleep' every night now.

Lance
LanceSouthwest, VIC

Pretty close to perfect

I struggle with headaches and this pillow has helped immensely as it does mould to your head. Therefore is better re comfort, it’s not hard at all, if it was just a tad thinner then perfect..sleeping much better now..would be happy to trial a thinner one if you ever make one..

Purchased in February 2019.

Chris P
Chris PPeel, WA

Mixed Result

My wife had neck problems but found the pillow a bit too high which expatiated the problem and cannot use it. I never had neck concerns but found mine extremely comfortable and love it.

Purchased in April 2019 for $160.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Chris, thank you for your review. Pleased to know you're sleeping comfortably. With regard to your wife's pillow, can you please have her contact us via info@microcloudbedding.com.au to work toward a solution.

Fay F.
Fay F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good but not great

I'm disappointed this pillow isn't really any better than the cheaper brands I've used for years. It's no more comfortable, and really heavy, and the pillowcases crease badly in the wash. However, since it comes with two pillowcases, it does work out about the same as a $40 pillow plus two $20 or $25 pillowcases, so it gets a pass.

Purchased in April 2019 for $89.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Fay, thank you for your review. The design approach for the V Pillow has been to create a larger, more dense pillow than what is typically available. This way you get improved body support.

Fran
FranLaunceston, TAS

Good night sleep

So Comfortable, I can cuddle into it, and still it gives me the support I need. I sleep so much better with no more neck pain, worth every cent. Highly recommended

Purchased in January 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Fran, thank you for your review. Pleased to know you're enjoying the longer sized pillow. Great result that it has reduced neck pain for you.

nomadicannie
nomadicannieKimberley, WA

It really is like sleeping on a cloud...or a marshmallow - take your pick as its soft but supportive

I was sleeping on 2 pillows and on my side -not a favourite position. Since I have been sleeping on my new MicroCloud Pillow I can tummy sleep and only need this one pillow. It wont suit everyone as it is soft ...but in a good way. Yes I will buy more.

Purchased in March 2019 for $94.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi nomadicannie, thank you for your review. We're please to know you're enjoying our uniquely made pillow, combining comfort and support.

Wendy Masked
Pillow Standard

My standard Microcloud pillow arrived last week. I'm using my own pillow protector and bamboo cotton pillowcase. The pillow is like a cloud without being crazy soft and feels amazing (maybe a little too high) but I wake up often during the night sweating as I do with memory foam pillows. Is this normal?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Wendy, we have created the microCloud pillow to ensure the best ventilation possible, allowing air to pass through the pillow, and we use a pure cotton covering for the actual pillow too. Our research has found that it is very important to lower the temperature in bedrooms to improve comfort and better sleep especially on warm nights. Our customers feedback is that this works well and a fan set on low can also assist to gently circulate air.
Can you also contact us via email info@microCloudbedding.com.au and advise your order Ref No. so that we can assist further.

Wendy M

Thanks for your reply, I will contact you by email.

Edamse
Edamseasked
Pillows

I am interested in buying 2 pillow's but having read a few post about pillows going flat/ lumpy in a few months I am a bit scared as they are not cheap. Love to know if more people have the same problem, and if so what does the company do when the pillows turn flat/lumpy, do you get a refund?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Edamse, thank you for getting in touch. Our products are hotel commercial quality, designed to provide an unrivalled level of comfort and support for you, whilst holding their shape better than other fibre or feather options. In the rare case a customer has an issue, we're always prepared to work toward a solution. Our main focus is helping our customers achieve a more comfortable nights sleep.

suvill
suvillasked
Pillow Standard

Where can I buy a standard micro cloud suprelle crestelle pillow

Jeff
Jeff

At micocloudbedding.com.au
Buy the Hotel pillow -great

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Suvill, our Hotel Pillow (standard and king size) is available www.microcloudbedding.com.au/pillows

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives

Features

• Available in 5 different pillow types, including Standard, King, V-Shaped, European and Body.
  • The fibre filling used in this range of pillows is described by MicroCloud as being breathable and promoting a healthy airflow in the material. This helps ensure heat isn’t trapped inside, contributing to a cooler and more comfortable sleep.
  • The MicroCloud Pillows are hypoallergenic. They’re treated by an additive used by HealthGuard, which makes them antimicrobial and dust-mite resistant. This makes the pillows user-friendly for people with asthma or allergies.
  • MicroCloud Pillows are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 approved, which means they’ve been thoroughly tested to ensure that they don’t use any harmful substances in the materials.

Points of Praise

• The MicroCloud Pillows - and in particular the Standard or ‘Hotel’ Pillow - helped happy sleepers wake up with hardly any pain or soreness in their necks and backs.
  • The balance of comfort and support was ideal. Reviewers often described the MicroCloud Pillows as comfortably soft, while being sufficiently supportive to ward off pain.
  • For most people, the material in these pillows is resilient. It springs back consistently after impressions are made, which helps the pillows to stay supportive over time.

Something to consider

• Some reviewers found that the firmness of their MicroCloud Pillow fizzled out after a month or so, flattening out so that it didn’t provide much support in the long run. However, the number of reviewers expressing this opinion was far less than those who were happy with the spring-back quality of the pillow.
Compare all 5 MicroCloud Pillows