3MicroCloud SheerBliss Luxury Travel Pillow
Part of MicroCloud Pillows  4.6 (778)

MicroCloud SheerBliss Luxury Travel Pillow

Verified🏆 2024 Award
4.5

8 reviews · Statistics

88% · 71 · 13%

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (1) · No (0)
See the Best Sleeping Gear Products in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MicroCloud Pillows › Travel8 reviews
Jodie
Jodie

No more sore back

Since buying the pillow I now can get up in the morning without a sore back or bent over til I can straiten up.
J R.
J R.4 posts

Comfortable and supportive

These hotel pillows are so comfortable and supportive. I sink into them and don’t want to get out of bed. Show reply
Sandy
SandyVictoria
  Travel

Looking forward to first holiday trial

I have not had a chance to travel since purchasing the travel pillow but intend to use it on our next holiday in July. It will be the priority item to go into the suitcase! Show details ·  1
Lisa
Lisa
  Travel

Love Love Love my Travel Pillow!

I purchased the MicroCloud Travel Pillow as I have several of MicrCloud pillows on my own bed. I am very lucky to travel Business Class, but I find the airline supplied pillows far too bulky. Since you are paying for a flat bed, you want the added comfort & hygiene of your own pillow. The pillow easily fits in my onboard bag. The pillow is well made & the 2 covers that come with it were beyond expectation. I also use the pillow in hotel rooms when the supplied pillows are not to my liking. The pillow allows me to sleep well on my holidays, which is extremely important to me. We do not travel without them! Show details ·  1
Tina England
Tina EnglandNSWSydney, NSW4 posts

NOT WHAT I EXPECTED

I have two sets off bedding and 2 M matress toppers. I bought them after spending the night in a hotel and tracing where their bedding came from. 5 stars for those products.
Then l saw an add for a travel pillow. Bought 2 for almost $100. They are tiny. At first l thought they were folded in half but no. If they folded out to make a normal size pillow that would be easy to carry and then perfect for travelling.
You can buy similar items from any airport.
Very disappointed.
Wish l could return them. Show details
MicroCloud
MicroCloud   DM
Margot C
Margot CAU
  Verified Travel

Great travel companion

The travel pillow is excellent, it bounced back into shape each time I removed it from my suitcase, the additional cover was handy too. I even sat on it regularly when no comfy chairs available. I will certainly use it again next time I travel.

Pauline
PaulineNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Smart and comfortable

I bought this product for an upcoming European trip so haven’t used it yet. It feels like it will be soft and comfortable as well as smart in its navy cover with white piping. I plan to use it on the aircraft as well as when I encounter accommodation where the pillows don’t suit me (which has been often in the past). When not in use, it will take minimal space if rolled in a plastic space bag. I should note the size is more generous than the usual airline pillows and it’s more substantial as well.

clickjo
clickjoBrisbane4 posts

Quality travel pillow

Yet another excellent product by Microcloud! I found the travel pillow to be denser and slightly firmer than the regular sized pillow. Very supportive and comfortable and it seems like it would retain its shape and density well. Excellent for using as little pillow in the car, or to take on flights. Perfect for those who struggle to find firm pillows in hotels. Comes with 2 navy pillowcases which are soft and wash nicely - a good choice of color that you don’t need to worry about it getting dirty easily.

The Microcloud company as usual have been a pleasure to do business with and would highly recommend.