Microplane Classic Series Premium Zester / Grater

3.8

Annee

AnneeYorke Peninsula

Fantastic

I love my Microplane Zester. Its perfect for any citrus, nutmeg, ginger, etc. I have it handy in my kitchen drawer & use it all the time. Worth the money. I bought one for each of my grown up kids & my friend

sophie

sophieNoosa

it couldn't be any grater!! :) :D

love it! use it for zesting lemons, ginger, limes, oranges - really anything hard! it gives a very precise shave that is perfect for zesting - it doesn't absolutely destroy the skin when zesting it but it is fine enough that it is excellent added to icings etc. that require a smaller zest. my only wish is that it is a little easier to clean and wasn't so harsh on the knuckles!!

Dianacarla

DianacarlaFar North Queensland, QLD

This was the first product microplane came out with (I believe) and it is such a handy thing to have in the kitchen, I used mine all the time and plan on getting another one. I see that it now comes in different colours, which are nice looking. Mine got used hundreds of times before the handle came off, from pressing the tip of the grater onto the cutting board while grating hard things like parmesan.
Very useful, does everything from limes to coconut. Easy to clean and use, very sharp and stays sharp through a lot of uses. Comes with a cover which is great if its in a drawer with other utensils.
Mine eventually wore out (handle broke off from metal fatigue after years of a lot of use).

Manual Slicers & Graters

Find out how Microplane Classic Series Premium Zester / Grater compares to other Manual Slicers & Graters

See all Microplane Classic Series Premium Zester / Grater reviews