Verified🏆 2024 AwardMPN:36253483

2.5

Guru P.
Guru P.South Australia2 posts

This is a good product

Really nice product with user-friendly, easy to use, very happy with the product. I can't live without it. not really weight so easy to carry and holding to the solders.
pinkgrae
pinkgrae

Worst purchase ever

I have both carpet and hard floors. Vacuuming went fine on both surfaces and in the car until first Mieke broke within 18 months during home renovations - Miele said not covered by warranty as renovations are not ‘accepted use’. Fair enough Bought this successor model still thinking Miele being top brand, but broke down again within 6 months as Labrador hair managed to get into vacuum engine. Not covered by warranty because dog allergy vacuum not designed to suck up dog hair said Miele.

Last Miele product ever said I - very sad when reputable brands start relying solely on their reputation. Show details

Miele
Miele   DM
Erica M.
Erica M.Southeast, SA5 posts
  Allergy

Excellent suction and Instant hair dryer

Excellent suction ease of handing ,purchased a larger foot attachment which suits big spaces, quiet, the retractable cord could have been longer and the exhaust should have been placed on one side. When switching power on exhaust blows directly in face which is not good. Show details
Penegeau
PenegeauSouth East Queensland, QLD127 posts
Joe
JoeMelbourne22 posts

Great but not perfect

Awesome vacuum, it's lasted me years without any issues , it's a heavy duty vacuum cleaner that suits my needs picks up every bit of dirt and dust off the floor , very powerful, only downsides are : it's bulky and if your not careful it tips over and like every other vacuum it gets loose from the hose after years of use . despite all that it's a vacuum that does more than you need it to not a quite machine if that's what your going for .

Victor Liu
Victor Liu5 posts

Best Vacuum!

Unfortunately the allergy version is no longer available. First purchased because I have always had bad allergies since I was a kid. This vacuum has nonetheless been incredible! It's exceeded my expectation, despite my initial suspicion about it's price. Competes with Dyson brand. Easy to use, store, and I love the settings! Clean up is easy with the bag. Would highly recommend to anyone that's tossing up between a Dyson or Miele!

Scooter
ScooterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts

wish my GF sucked this well :D

My previous vacuum cleaner was a Miele and lasted 18 years, no joke. This one appears similarly well constructed and in the first 5 weeks has proved a winning choice. As we have asthmatics in our household the allergy model was selected and gets a thumbs up so far. Would recommend

Morgan
MorganMelbourne5 posts

Great vacuum!!

I love this vacuum! It has so many settings that are suitable for all sorts of things around the house. I use it on tiles and carpets mostly and occasionally the couches and it does a great job. The suction is so strong on every surface so everything cleans up nicely.

Dissapointed buyer
Dissapointed buyerSydney3 posts
  Allergy

Almost too much power! - not disappointed at all!

You can see the carpet been sucked up and not event at its highest power. Got it and light blue colour and loved it, so easy to move around, can stand up on stairs and not as noisy as other brands. Very easy to put together everything fits seamlessly like in most German products they excel at this. Love it!

nano
nanoSydney8 posts

Perfect

Amazing vacuum i bought it from the good guys on special for $375 , the suction is very good and better than my old vacuum and it works on all surfaces like rug or couches , tiles and you can change the suction level from low to high, the cord very long

Carol
CarolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts
  Verified Allergy

I LOVE THIS VACUMM CLEANER !

This is an outstanding vacuum cleaner, the suction is incredibly strong at its highest setting, its almost too strong. It is so easy to use, glides easily, cord draws smoothly with no problems, it has a number of attachments that are stored within a compartment in the top of the machine. Indicates when bag is full, bag is easy to replace.One bag goes a long way. I also bought the turbo head, wow Its brilliant, I can't recommend this vacuum cleaner highly enough.

Sabastion Beamer
Sabastion BeamerBroom4 posts
  Allergy

Great for allergy cleaning hard to handle

We bought this because of having asthma and it's fantastic cleaning and removes most dust but it's very hard to move about and holding both parts together is very difficult. Also the handle could be a lot longer including the tube aswell. While on the other hand it has a good length power cord

Coco83
Coco83Melbourne9 posts

Amazing suction power

After 12 years with Dyson I jumped ship and after loads of research I decided on a Miele allergy for my family. WOW I’m so happy, the suction can be adjusted to depending on what surface you are vacuuming and on the strongest was so powerful it started lifting the carpet up. So to say the least I probably won’t ever really have to use that much. My husband is even loving it with the ability to make the handle longer and the attachments are easier to use. We got a deal with the good guys and received a box of bags and filters which should last me over a year.

lyndasydney
lyndasydneySydney4 posts
  Allergy

Excellent product and very affordable too

I was on the market for a new vacuum and was pleasantly surprised to find an amazing machine for under 500 dollars. I got mine from Bing Lee online and it was delivered within 3 days! It has lots of attachment that can reach every corner and also can vacuum curtains and lounges. It comes with bags that are HEPA filter and are very hygienic. The vacuum does not smell after use and the air is cleaner in general.

dip
dipMelbourne8 posts

Good product

I love this vacuum perfect for those who suffer from allergy of dust, pollen. Happy with the suction it’s very light to use. It’s sound is also quieter tn other vacuum easy to maneuver. I have 4 bedroom which got carpet and big drawing hall of tiles I am using it every week it’s work well for me.

Rebecca
Rebecca · Complete C3 PowerLine Allergy (SGFA0)

We have long pile carpet and our youngest has asthma and dust allergies so wondered if this vacuum works well on long pile carpet. We have an older (10 year old) Miele S5000 and it doesn't have HEPA filters and isn't wonderful on the longer pile carpet either.

Consumer concern
Consumer concern

I have rugs, floor boards. Not sure on long pile carpet.
Tho I would say it would work if on max setting.
Hope this helps

Amanda P.
Amanda P. · Complete C3 PowerLine Allergy (SGFA0)

Are they good with dog and cat hair please?

Ian
Ian

Hi yes they are we have two border collies that shed hair continually

Joy
Joy · Complete C3 PowerLine Allergy (SGFA0)

We have a Miele 5048564182 vacuum cleaner. Just moved and didn’t realise there was no bag in it when we vacuumed as soon as we realised turned it off. There was a smell and it was warm. After a few weeks Put the bag in and now won’t start. For a split second the icon with a lounge lights up and then nothing. Help! It’s actually model SGFA0 type HS15. Complete C3 allergy powerline

Tony
Tony

Sorry Joy I am not a techinician. You may have to talk to Miele for advise. Hope its an easy fix.

Miele
Miele   DM

Compare all Miele Complete C3 PowerLine listings
  • 🏆 2024 Award
  • Discontinued
Miele Complete C3 PowerLine Allergy (SGFA0)4.7
Miele Complete C3 PowerLine Turbo (SGDA3)
  • 🏆 2024 Award
  • Discontinued
Miele Complete C3 PowerLine Turbo (SGDA3)4.7
CategoryBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $849$529$949
Bin Capacity4.5 L4.5 L4.5 L4.5 L
HEPA FilterNoNoNoYes
Weight8.78 kg8.2 kg
Attachments TurboBrush and Mini TurboBrush floorhead
TypeBaggedBaggedBaggedBagged
Cord Length7.5 m7.5 m7.5 m7.5 m
Power2,000 W2,000 W2,000 W1,200 W
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release date
Replaced byMiele Complete C3 PowerLine Allergy (SGFA3)
Awards 2017, 2018, 2019 and 3 more2017, 2018, 2019 and 3 more2017, 2018, 2019 and 3 more2017, 2018, 2019 and 3 more
  • MPN: 36253483