2Miele Complete C3 PowerLine Comfort TotalCare (SGME0)

Miele Complete C3 PowerLine Comfort TotalCare (SGME0)

Verified🏆 2024 AwardMPNs:09983750 and 35905788
2Miele Complete C3 PowerLine Comfort TotalCare (SGME0)
4.5

90% · 607 · 10%

juergen
juergenAU42 posts
Liss
LissPerth15 posts
  Comfort TotalCare

Tuff little machine with lots of grunt

Excellent suction and amazing power. This little machine will clean all your floors and with the minimum of noise.

I wont buy any other brand now as Miele (German made) is the best of the best. You wont be disappointed with this machine. It has several different attachments which enhance the efficiency of the vacuum, an extra long power cord and the bumper along the side to prevent it marking walls.

Ezzac
EzzacMelbourne13 posts

Best Vaccum Ever!!

After always being a devotee of the Dyson brand, when our last Dyson went to heaven I looked around and asked friends for advice. We found this vaccum. Oh my gosh amazing! So much more power than the Dyson. Amazing Hard floor head as well great for our floating floors and tiles. Carpet head is so good as well. Never have I been so in love with a Vaccum cleaner! Thanks Miele! I buy the original bags on ebay and much cheaper.

Michaelmg58
Michaelmg58South East Queensland, QLD12 posts

Brilliant

Very good performance and a dream to use. Makes vacuuming a pleasure. Show details
Linda R
Linda RSouth East Queensland, QLD25 posts

Happy with purchase

Easy to maneuver. Suction good but not great. Would have preferred a head that i can switch from floor to carpet with a touch of the foot. While i can buy an interchangeable head as an extra to the vacuum i thought it was enough already without adding more to the cost. I think the vacuum is overpriced but then you are buying the brand name.

Chelleid
ChelleidTasmania64 posts
Noise Level
Lisa
LisaMelbourne22 posts
  Comfort TotalCare

Good

Good vacuum, bags are expensive though. Also from the day I bought it the indicator on the vacuum shows the bag as full even with a fresh bag in there.

Generally I like this vacuum though, much better than my last one from Harvey Norman. The suction is amazing compared to my last one.

xelak75s
xelak75s
  Comfort TotalCare

Does the Job we bought it for

Good Performance is as expected for this brand / Price is reasonable given the build quality / Handles a 4 bedroom home easily with both carpet & floorboards / it is easy to manouver & operate / not tonoisy / We are very happy to reccomend to friends and family

Dave
Dave7 posts

Does the job

I am happy with the performance and suction. It is not too heavy and it is relatively easy to manoeuvre. Have used it on small carpet areas where it works well. It was also good value on offer. I think Miele is a reliable brand. I have bought this brand before

Lspoon
LspoonSydney4 posts
  Comfort TotalCare

I suppose saying it really sucks could be taken in a number of ways but I am really happy with it

I move it around and it sucks up dirt and crap.

It goes wherever I move it.

We have wooden floors and it cleans up the dirt. I would be really happy if it would mop up after itself but other than that it does exactly what you would expect from a vacuum.

Wheelie
WheelieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC11 posts

Worth the money

After fighting against our old terrible vacuum (which wasn't that cheap!) we upgraded for the Miele. I chose this model because of the HEPA filter as my son has a dust allergy. It's really good and does the job. It's easy to move around. I'm very happy with our purchase.

Deeslee
DeesleeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC31 posts

Good quality, solid, reliable

This vacuum cleaner is very powerful and effective. I have a combination of carpet and timber floors and began by using the suction head which can be adjusted to suit the different floor surfaces. I was disappointed with the result as I'd purchased the cleaner after reading reviews here. I changed the heads to those designed for the different floors and am delighted with the result. The turbo head does a wonderful job on the carpets and it's only marginally more bother to change the heads. I recommend this cleaner.

BrightBoffin
Cristy B
wallaby
wallaby17 posts
Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Miele Complete C3 PowerLine Comfort TotalCare (SGME0) compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

alex2001
alex2001Perth, WA78 posts
Burnt-Twice
Burnt-TwiceAU233 posts
Snoozy36
Snoozy36SYDNEY38 posts

Worth the expense

This vacuum has replaced a ~25 yr old Electrolux barrel vacuum. Its quiet, easy to manoeuvre, and use. The on/off, and +/- power control on the handle is really convenient, and the various attachments to use for different floors and surfaces make vacuuming an enjoyable task (who'd have thought?). Even though its only 1200w, it still has powerful suction....

Kimmyj
KimmyjGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC12 posts
  Comfort TotalCare

This vacuum cleaner has changed my life!

I absolutely love this vacuum cleaner. Previously we only had a $50 Kmart generic brand which was okay but since upgrading to this vacuum, life has become so much easier! We have hard floorings throughout our 3 bedroom home. I was looking for something that would easily pick up dog fur from our large Labrador and this fits the job perfectly. I was hesitant about going back to a bag vacuum after so many years but the suction is great, the head of the vacuum glides really easily over the floor and it is so quiet. I highly recommend!

Jo G
Jo GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC11 posts
Sarndra
SarndraSydney, NSW7 posts

Effortless

I have an old dyson. Love it except for it knocking into my walls. So when looking for a new vacuum for our wood panelled beach house reno thought maybe something rubber guarded might be better suited to this environment. The miele is much easier to use than the heavy dyson. It glides and handles all tasks well which is important to a person of senior vintage. The only minus is the bags. Bagless is so much easier (and better for the environment). But a great machine.

Julie
JulieAdelaide, South Australia7 posts

Absolutely amazing

I have just used my new vacuum for the Miele complete care. Yes I needed to reduce the pressure when doing carpet areas as I had already heard in a couple of reviews but thats fine. I have 3 Shetland Sheepdogs and they shed like there's no tomorrow sometimes god bless them. I love having the controls on the handle so not hurting my back bending over all the time. The hard floor tool is so effortless and it gets into all the difficult places with ease. I wasn't sure about going back to bags but I am sure I will get used to it again and another thing loved how the wheels just seem to turn on a sixpence.

daleala
dalealaVictoria20 posts
  Comfort TotalCare

This vacuum cleaner sucks! Very well!

We bought this vacuum cleaner as a replacement for our old vacuum (why not!), and are amazed at just how well it cleans the carpet. Both my wife and I have long hair, and the turbo head removes the hair really well from the carpet. Cleaning the head is easy - just twist 2 yellow screws and it opens up, allowing us to remove the oh my goodness it's almost a whole animal amount of hair from when we first cleaned the floor.

My parents got the S8790, which was no longer being sold, but we are so happy with this purchase.

We leave it on the "Auto" setting, which changes the power up or down depending on the floor surface.

And remember, if you do buy this, always ask "What's the best price you can give for this" before you buy!

Andy
AndyMelbourne3 posts

Best I've ever owned

This Vac is the best Vac we have ever used. It looks simple nothing flash from a cosmetic view but performance and quality this is the machine to own. If you are looking for a Vac don't even bother with all the bagless Vacs out there this machines kills them all. we have owned Dyson and they are good but this is better. Price included over a years worth of bags.

batchee