11Miele Complete C3 PowerLine

Miele Complete C3 PowerLine Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verified🏆 2024 Award
11Miele Complete C3 PowerLine
salata v.
salata v. · Complete C3 PowerLine

Do you have this vaccum cleaner in Harvey Norman Alice Springs?

lee
lee · Complete C3 PowerLine

miele compact c3 has the carpet indicator light flickering and no power happening. changed all filters and bags. Miele service says i need to drive it in for assessment - this is a big drive with no idea of cost so if you can help out with what this means that would be great. Just so you know Dyson service far superior and parts cheap and replaceable. Service centre for miele very poor. never buy a miele vacuum

David B.
David B. · Complete C3 PowerLine

Our C3 was running perfectly until yesterday. My wife reported a smell of something burning and then the unit wouldn't start again. Only one of the lights on the speed control lights briefly and then nothing. I've changed out all filters and made sure the hose was not blocked. Is this perhaps an issue with the cord?
Thanks.

Miele   DM

Hi David, we apologise for the inconvenience. If you take the vacuum back to where you purchased it, they can assist you in resolving the issue. Otherwise, please call us on 1300 464 353 and we can also assist you. Kind regards, Joel.

Andrew M
Andrew M · Complete C3 PowerLine

Could the Miele rep please provide information on the power of the C3 model when operating in:

(a) "standard mode" (presumably 2.0kW?), and
(b) "energy saving" mode.

I can see that the C3 is rated at 2000kW, which is presumably the power draw when the vacuum cleaner is used on the standard setting.

However, I cannot find the wattage when the C3 is used in "energy saving" mode?

Usman
Usman

Avoid Miele. Their after sales is disappointing. Vacuum cleaner good for the period of warranty only. If you are looking for a product with two year life then buy cheaper brand and Save money for new one.

bevaau
bevaau · Complete C3 PowerLine

How/If the filter needs cleaning?

Michael B. · Complete C3 PowerLine

Hi, Ive just bought a C3 Cat & Dog and am also struggling with the bag full indicator. Even before using it with the Powerhead attached its saying the bag is 3/4 fullwhen on full power. Do I simply ignore this? Thanks!

ali

Hi Michael, it's nothing to worry; It shouldn't be like this; either the indicator is jammed because of dirt or needs a little bit adjustment. Watching this video will help you to understand the mechanism: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mHGyy0sogQ
It's a simple fix. I am pretty sure Miele customer service will look after that for you.

Michael B.

Thanks ali. I dont think its jammed as when I turn it off it then shows empty. Its as if the moment I put it on the carpet (and short loop weave construction) suction is restricted or compromised and the indicator shows full. Is my carpet the issue? Thats said, I then move onto floorboards and its still displaying full. Perhaps I should blame its predecessor for inadequate hoovering and fine dust has blocked the bag?

ali

Ahhh this is something happening for us as well. This is my guess: I assume your bag is not new and is half full? If so, putting the vacuum on high power suction makes the indicator show full bag as the whole amount of air cant quit from the proper way which is bag to chamber. In contrast, low suction causes most of air flows through proper way so it shows empty bag as the air easily goes from the proper way which is bag to chamber.
This is my understanding, although Miele technician would be the best to ask.

Miele   DM

Hi Michael, we would need to understand the following: With regard to the Vac bag indicator, does it still indicate with the hose disconnected from the Vac?
Does it indicate with the floor head off the floor, or when the floorhead is on the floor surface?
Are the filters clean and the bag a Miele bag and it is inserted correctly?
The vacuum may require a service.
Kind regards, Jack.

Dave
Dave

Hi I am having the same issue with the C3 Cat & Dog vac which is brand new (bought today). If i disconnect the hose it shows empty but when I connect the hose it shows full. I have checked the hose and it is clear of debris. All filters and Miele bag is inserted correctly.

Laura
Laura · Complete C3 PowerLine

Is it good for the short hair carpet? If it is not the best, which one is the best for cleaning a carpet with long hair of a woman glued to the carpet?

Jo S.
Jo S. · Complete C3 PowerLine Allergy (SGFA3)

Is this vacumn cleaner the same as the one called "Miele 10797850 Complete C3 Multi Floor Power Line Vacuum Cleaner"?

B.G
B.G

I just did a quick check online.
It seems that the number for allergy is 10797840. Which is different to the multi floor which ends in 10797850. I saw the allergy model on the good guys website. But i guess it depends on what you need it to be the same for. Bags, filters, heads? Or if you are specifically after the allergy model.
Miele vacuums all have the same power, its the filters that differ, which can be purchased seperately.

Jo S.

Thank you. Which model is best for asthmatics? Do they both have the hepa filter?

treez
treez

Almost all of the C3 PowerLine vacuums are the same, the only difference is the filtration media inside and the accessories you get with it, which can all be bought separately and installed on any C3 vacuum.

Marie
Marie · Complete C3 PowerLine Turbo (SGDA3)

Went to get bags given hyclean 3Defficiency GN. The bags don’t seem to be the right ones they are different from last time and the dirt does not go in the bag every where but. I think I probably has ruined my miele

Marie

What bags should you use

Tash

There the bags I use & don't have a problem at all

Marie

What bags do you use had no trouble before now given bags with blue plastic centres and dirt does not go in the bag

Marie
Marie · Complete C3 PowerLine Turbo (SGDA3)

What bags do you use

Hi.
The Hyclean GN.
(White ones)

Pet Owner
Pet Owner

How often do you have to change your bags and filter for this vacuum?

valeriecummings
valeriecummings · Complete C3 PowerLine Cat & Dog (SGEA3)

i am in geraldton australia where can I purchase the bags

stevei
stevei

Have you got a Harvey Norman or Bing Lee closeby?,, Either that or buy them online.

m.tracy m.
m.tracy m.

I bought a pack of replacement dustbags and filters from The Good Guys.
You could also try online to find a supplier. Google 'Miele vacuum dust bags'.

valeriecummings

yes have a harvey norman here

Shimo M.
Shimo M. · Complete C3 PowerLine

I purchased miele complete c3 and used it once with the original bag came with it, and it was perfect to me regards to suction power & flexibility but when I changed the bag by anther miele bag with blue label as prescribed to me but all dust suctioned this time ( 2nd time to use and 1st time after changing bag) I found it outside the bag!!!!!!! And the bag was empty!!!! also the sound of the machine changed which denot that the dust crossed the filter to the motor
And the dust start to spread outside the vacuum into the room
Iam shocked because the bag
Was fitted well in it's place and I want to know where is the problem ?
Iam really sad about this bad experience
Thanks in advance

Miele   DM

Hi Shimo, we sincerely apologise for your experience. We would recommend you organise to have your vacuum cleaner looked at by a Miele serviceman. You can find your nearest service centre here external link  . Kind regards, Anna.

Col
Col · Complete C3 PowerLine Cat & Dog (SGEA3)

I have turned my mum's 'Cat and Dog' on for the first time to test it. I attached the power head and tried it on my carpet (standard carpet, not thick or shag). The power head glides backward and forward easily with the weft and easily pulling back with the weave, but almost impossible pushing away with the weave. Incidentally our Wertheim 5035 with power head glides well in all directions.
Please help....

Miele   DM

Hi Col, thanks for your question. Unfortunately we are not able to determine the issue regarding your Miele Complete C3. If you can please book a service call using external link  or if you have any questions don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 464 353. Kind regards, Anna.

Jamie P.
Jamie P. · Complete C3 PowerLine Cat & Dog (SGEA3)

How easy is it to clean the head.

Helena K
Helena K · Complete C3 PowerLine Cat & Dog (SGEA3)

Hi,
I just got this model yesterday with excitement.
I thought the cord should be about 11meters long according to the description but it's only about 7 meters.
Shouldn't it be 11meters?

Miele   DM

Hi Helena, thanks for your question. The cable length is 7.5m and the operating radius is 11m as it includes the body of the vacuum, the hose and the head. Kind regards, Anna.

nhitz s.
nhitz s. · Complete C3 PowerLine

Suddenlly stop the power..whats the problem?

Miele   DM

Hi there, thanks for your question. Unfortunately, we are not able to determine the issue regarding your Miele C3 Vacuum. If you can please book a service call using external link  or if you have any questions don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 464 353 (please be aware these contact methods are for Australia only). Kind regards, Anna.

Stephanie H.
Stephanie H. · Complete C3 PowerLine Boost EcoLine (SGSG1)

I'm having the same problem as many other readers here , brand new c3 with boost function bought at Christmas only used to hoover one room couple of times , just usual fluff and stuff , indicator says bag almost full but it clearly isn't , with hose disconnected problem disappears with hose connected and using on full power says bag is full again , nothing obviously blocking hose any ideas , suction still seems ok , yours in anticipation , Stephanie .

Miele   DM

Hi Stephanie, thanks for your question! Unfortunately, we are not able to determine the issue regarding your Miele C3 vacuum. If you can please book a service call using external link  or if you have any questions don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 464 353 (please be aware these contact methods are for Australia only). Kind regards, Anna.

zel g.
zel g. · Complete C3 PowerLine

I cant get the stick part back together. It came out and wont fit back in. Please advise?

Miele   DM

Hi there, thanks for your question! Unfortunately, we are not able to determine the issue regarding your Miele C3 Vacuum. If you bring in the vacuum to your nearest Miele Experience Centre or where you purchased this from they will be able to assist. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 464 353 (please be aware these contact methods are for Australia only). Kind regards, Anna.

Jill M
Jill M · Complete C3 PowerLine

best stick vacuum

Joy
Joy · Complete C3 PowerLine Allergy (SGFA0)

We have a Miele 5048564182 vacuum cleaner. Just moved and didn’t realise there was no bag in it when we vacuumed as soon as we realised turned it off. There was a smell and it was warm. After a few weeks Put the bag in and now won’t start. For a split second the icon with a lounge lights up and then nothing. Help! It’s actually model SGFA0 type HS15. Complete C3 allergy powerline

Tony
Tony

Sorry Joy I am not a techinician. You may have to talk to Miele for advise. Hope its an easy fix.

Miele   DM

Hi Joy, thanks for your question. At a minimum, it sounds like your vacuum will require a new fan. You will need to book the vacuum in for a service. You can book one here external link  or by calling 1300 464 353 (Australia). Kind regards, Miele.

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives

Select a listing for your question
Miele Complete C3 PowerLine

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Miele Complete C3 PowerLine is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023, 2021, 2019, 2018 and 2017. Learn more