Was good to begin with then suddenly would not turn on again...

After 2 years, the vacuum has died, im not sure whether its a cord issue or a motor issue but i am extremely disappointed. For a purchase at this cost, Miele should do everything they can to make all the repairs covered. However instead, the service rep advised i need to take it in to repairer and would have to fork out the cost as it has been 2 years... its just not good enough, ill never purchase anything Miele ever again.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Hi Adam, we apologise that you are disappointed with our product. What the service rep has advised is correct. When you book a service call your service technician can speak with you about the costs. Kind regards, Miele.

All rounder

After owning a Miele vacuum cleaner previously and getting good results and working life we decided to get another Miele. The all rounder is a good vacuum cleaner with excellent suction. Good on hard surfaces and carpet. The only issue I have is that our previous Miele had auto shut off when one parked the vacuum hose on the body of the cleaner. Very handy. I had assumed, perhaps wrongly that this feature would have been a carry over to our recent purchase given the design of the vacuum cleaner has not changed greatly over time however to my surprise it isn't and one has to physically turn the power off.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Thank you for your feedback, we will pass this onto the relevant Miele team.

Excellent!

I purchased this a month ago and have used it a number of times. I have 5 pets: dogs and cats, all of whom shed a lot of hairs! This vacuum is great, light, easy to use and very effective. It has many functions from hard floor to rugs with different levels of suction.
I didn’t want a bag less vacuum and I am quite happy that it uses bags. The bag has lasted around 3 whole house vacuuming - it’s a 5 bed house! So it might seem not a lot but with 5 pets and a large house it is not faring too poorly. And the bags are fairly small.
I had a shark rotator, bagless and its motor just stopped working. It would have been easy A$350 to replace on a nearly A$700 vacuum that was roughly 4 years old.
The Miele costs about the same but after reading other reviews on the Miele, I decided to go for that make - and I am glad I did

Awesome vacuum...

No tipping over as it is quite hardy. One of the best I had until I tried Dyson. Sorry. But i still use it for upstairs. Love some of the functions Dyson doesn’t have. It has a standby button on the handle. Love that without having to bend down all the time when u need to move something quickly or get interruptions. Suction power selector button on handle is also very convenient depending on what surface u r vacuuming. The suction is great but if I put too high up it indicates my bag is full. Manual says regardless I need to change bag. That’s the disadvantages with bag vacuum. You don’t change, suction is not good. U change, it will be lots of bags u go through in a short vacuum time frame. Bags are not cheap. Lots of floorhead and accessories which is handy for clean freak like me.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Thank you Sue for your feedback!

This product is really good

I bought this product as a more reliable alternative to my Dyson absolute vacuum. My wife was unhappy about how the Dyson runs out of charge and her vacuum cleaning goes half done every time the device runs out of juice. This product is high quality made and highly recommended. No issues so far and absolutely loved by the Mrs.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Thanks Alex for your feedback!

Very disappointed

I had heard great reports of the miele vacuum cleaners and loved the style, colour and general look However, despite being very strong physically, both my husband and I found it impossible to push unless I had it on the setting for cleaning the curtains! And then of course it did not vacuum as it should. I rang Miele helpline and a very charming young man by the name of [name removed] suggested the actual head part might be faulty and to return it to the store I purchased it from for replacement. The salesman - a young fit looking man tried the vacuum cleaner in the store and he could only push it with great exertion. However the salesman said it was simply extraordinarily good suction, and a replacement would be exactly the same. So it was with great reluctance I accepted a refund. I am so disappointed.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Hi Lyne, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience of the matter. If possible, can you email your full name and best contact number to prsupport@miele.com.au (please be aware this contact method is for Australia & New Zealand only) and a member of our team will be in contact as soon as possible? Please reference your Product Review username so we can identify you. Kind regards, Miele.

Love my miele!

Great vacuum cleaner with lots of head attachment options. Tiles, to carpet to getting the dog hear out of the carpet in the car there is an attachment for them all. It easily rolls behind you as you clean and its light weight when needing to hold to get in the high places

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Thank you Kayla for your feedback!

Great Vacuum cleaner, lousy customer service.

The Complete C3 comfort electro green vacuum cleaner is a very good vacuum cleaner. It is very well made as it is manufactured in Germany. The power head is easy to push and cleans very well. It's well designed with easy to fit together hoses and heads and the 360 degree wheels means it will move in any direction. It also has a strong cord retractor.

The only problem with this machine is Miele. I ordered the machine 24/11 online at Miele's website. It was listed as in stock and Miele took payment from my account immediately but didn't ship it until 11/12, 17 days later.
Contacting Miele to find out why the huge delay, the online chat would just tell you to ring/e-mail miele.
They take 2 working days to replay to your e-mail and you'll wait 15-20 minutes on hold.
Once I was able to get a response from Miele, the reason for the shipping delay was different each time.
Miele even sent myself two order cancellation e-mails just to further add to the confusion.
Miele where unable to advise when or if I was ever going to get my vacuum cleaner until I received a shipment advice on the 11th of December.

Once I had my vacuum cleaner, I wanted to order some accessories for it from Miele's shop website. Trying to order the accessories from the web site was impossible as the website gave myself a "page not found" error when I tried to add the items to the cart.
On top of that, not all of the accessories are available in the miele shop. There are more accessories listed on the main website which you have to click the "go to shop" link to see them in the shop website, those that don't come up with the "page not found" error that is.

Miele make great products, but don't buy them direct from their website, go to a dealer who understands the concept of customer service and has a working web site.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Hi there, please accept our apologies the inconvenience with purchasing your vacuum. We have passed your feedback onto our team to better improve our service. We thank you for your review of our product and are glad you are happy with it. Kind regards, Miele.

Fantastic vacuum and even better customer service

So I recently purchased this vacuum to replace an absolutely useless Electrolux. After 'test driving' my mum's version of it I knew it was exactly what I was after. Strong suction, a powerhead to pick up the cat hair off the floor from two long haired, constantly shedding cats and the ability to quickly swap the heads over to get a good clean on floorboards and tiles. The powerhead has a removable panel too so it's super easy to clean the rollers when needed. There's a mini powerhead which is perfect for fiddly jobs like cleaning hair off the cat climbing towers and curtains. If I had to pick a negative I'd say the cord could be a little longer as I can *almost* but not quite do 2/3 of the house before needing to swap power points. Yes the bags are expensive BUT I think the fact that it sucks so much better (in my opinion) than a bagless vacuum makes up for that.
In addition to that the customer service from Miele is excellent. My vacuum arrived and it didn't have a piece I thought it should have so I emailed Miele (at 7pm at night mind you). They had responded by the next morning replying they would send the piece out to me and less than 24 hours later it was at my doorstep. It was so nice to have such great customer service when nowadays a whole lot of big name companies are failing in that area.
Would definitely recommend this vacuum and this brand to anyone looking for a vacuum with good suction and additional tools/features.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Thank you Deb for your feedback!

Great vacuum cleaner

I have a large house with both carpet and hard floors. My Miele does it all with ease. The standard attachments are really all you need to clean the entire house. The different settings enable you to reduce the noise if necessary as well as adjusting the power.
Being able to store the head at the side of the cleaner is a great idea for storage.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Thank you for your feedback Rosie!

Perfect for cleaning up after my dog

Truly a fantastic vacuum. Easy to move around and keeps my home clean. I’ve found that vacuuming with my Miele takes a lot less time compared to my last vacuum because it’s just so efficient. Am so glad this product was recommended to me in store, will never look back!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Thank you Kat for your feedback!

Hardly a pushover

A beautiful machine at first glance and would be perfect if all your floors were tiles or wood, however you cannot push it on carpet as the suction is so strong . Even on a lower setting it is difficult to manouver and I dont beleive it actually sucked up that much dirt. Will stick to Dyson

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Hi Heidi, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience of the matter. If possible, can you email your full name and best contact number to prsupport@miele.com.au and a member of our team will be in contact as soon as possible? Please reference your Product Review username so we can identify you. Kind regards, Miele.

Im a professional cleaner & I've been a Dyson person for years. Didnt want to know about any other c

I have no issues with it tipping over.
I have no issues fullstop with my vacuum cleaner.......
I just wish i brought this vacuum cleaner sooner.
I got the power head also and that is great. I have wooden floors and had no dramas with the vacuum cleaner.
Brilliant

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Thank you for your feedback Tash!

Great!

Love this vacuum, the turbo head does a wonderful job at picking up all the cat hair on my white carpet! The cable is nice and long too. The vacuum bags seem to hold a lot and I haven't had to change them anywhere near as often as I thought I would.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Thank you for your feedback Nia!

Excellent vac so far!

This was bought to replace the sauber intelligence. Very happy so far. Comes with 2 year warranty which couldn't be added to with extended warranty which was disappointing, however hopefully we wont need to use it. The vacc is extremely maneuverable and light. The suction is so huge I have to back off the power to be able to push it on carpet! Nothing would escape that suction! We opted for a bagged vac as we have a dyson stick vac also and however careful you may be, dust does escape when its emptied. The bag contains ALL of what is vacced up. Be nice if the bags were cheaper. There is no rotating motorised head with this model by our own choosing. I find with the stick vac, the spinning head can flick away what you were intending to vac up. Nothing beats good suction. So far very pleased, but it is still very new.

Horrible.

Only if you move. Seriously horrible design. It is _impossible_ to pick up with one hand without touching either the power button, thereby turning it off; or, even worse, brush against the cord retract button and having the cord consumed by the unit.

Clearly the idiots who designed and built it, never used in real-world conditions.

Near total waste of money.

On the bright side though. I was going to buy a Miele dishwasher, but after this - not. a. chance. Have no idea what defects by design they have hidden in their other products.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Hi there, we are sorry you are having this experience. If you are able to bring the vacuum into your nearest Miele Experience Centre (link below), a Miele specialist may be able to assist you with what could be causing the problems you are experiencing. You can also contact us on 1300 464 353 (Australia) if you would like to speak with someone regarding this issue. Kind regards, Miele. Miele Experience Centre locations - https://www.miele.com.au/domestic/locations-447.htm

Outstanding Machine

This vacuum is fantastic, it’s light weight smooth on both the tiles and wood flooring. I love that the turbo head does all floors and you don’t have to switch settings going from floor to floor. The turbo suction in this girl is nothing short of amazing, and better then other popular brands of vacuum.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Love it!

I Love this Miele vacuum cleaner, it is well worth the money & a great investment. I Particularly like the buttons on the handle which can turn the machine on & off, or adjust the suction, without bending over. This vacuum cleaner has amazing suction, worked better than my last Dyson. I thought the bags might be a problem, but they last a while & are easy to replace.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Thank you for your feedback!

The best vacuum I have ever used!

I purchased the new model Cat & Dog vacuum after disappointing results with other brands with my 2 cats and 2 dogs. I couldn’t be happier. The suction is so strong, it gets all the pet hair with no problems. The carpets have never looked so good! The handle is very ergonomic and it is easy to move around. This is the bagged model, so much cleaner than bagless. I highly recommend this vacuum cleaner.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Thanks for your feedback!

Best vacuum I've owed to date.

Got this vacuum after borrowing a friends C3 Cat&Dog which is 14years old. The 14 year old vacuum performed better than our old Electrolux which burnt out after only 5 years of service. Our new vacuum cleaner is amazing. The attachment are easy to use and ive only ever needed to use it at half the suction power it's so effective. Thanks for a great product Miele.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Thank you Tony for your feedback!

I'm having the same problem as many other readers here , brand new c3 with boost function bought at Christmas only used to hoover one room couple of times , just usual fluff and stuff , indicator says bag almost full but it clearly isn't , with hose disconnected problem disappears with hose connected and using on full power says bag is full again , nothing obviously blocking hose any ideas , suction still seems ok , yours in anticipation , Stephanie .
Hi Stephanie, thanks for your question! Unfortunately, we are not able to determine the issue regarding your Miele C3 vacuum. If you can please book a service call using https://www.servicebooking.miele.com.au or if you have any questions don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 464 353 (please be aware these contact methods are for Australia only). Kind regards, Anna.

I cant get the stick part back together. It came out and wont fit back in. Please advise?
Hi there, thanks for your question! Unfortunately, we are not able to determine the issue regarding your Miele C3 Vacuum. If you bring in the vacuum to your nearest Miele Experience Centre or where you purchased this from they will be able to assist. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 464 353 (please be aware these contact methods are for Australia only). Kind regards, Anna.

best stick vacuum

Complete C3 PowerLine Hard Floor (9983690)Complete C3 PowerLine Comfort Parquet (10355190)Complete C3 PowerLine Family All Rounder (09983500)Complete C3 PowerLine Cat & Dog (SGEA0)Complete C3 PowerLine Turbo (SGDA0)Complete C3 PowerLine Allergy (SGFA3)Complete C3 PowerLine Comfort Electro (SGPA0)Complete C3 PowerLine Boost EcoLine (SGSG1)Complete C3 PowerLine Comfort TotalCare (SGME0)Complete C3 PowerLine Allergy (SGFA0)Complete C3 PowerLine Brilliant (SGJE0)Complete C3 PowerLine Original (9983500)
TypeBaggedBaggedBaggedBaggedBaggedBaggedBaggedBaggedBaggedBaggedBaggedBagged
TurbobrushNoNoNoNoYesNoNoNoYesNoYesNo
ElectrobrushNoNoNoNoNoNoYesNoNoNoNoNo
Handle ControlsNoNoNoNoNoNoYesNoNoNoYesNo
Release dateJan 2015Jan 2015Jan 2015Jan 2015Jan 2015Jan 2015Jan 2015
Replaced byMiele Complete C3 PowerLine Allergy (SGFA3)

Visit official website - Download manual