5Miele Classic C1 Powerline

Miele Classic C1 Powerline Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPNs:10797640, 36529050 and SBAF3
Alyce
Alyce

Is the product suitable for laminate flooring? I opened the manual and it says ‘robust hard flooring’, which isn’t very clear to me. Thanks

Fred
Fred

Where can you by bags for w1000

Melissa
Melissa

ebay

Tom Brown
Tom Brown

JB hi-fi stock them for a competitive price

Vicki
Vicki

Is it good as far as picking up animal hair from carpet ??

Max
Max

I don’t have a indoor pets, not sure about. It’s has incredibly strong vacuum .

strawwoman
strawwoman

Hi I agree with Max about the strength of the vacuum. There are variable suction options available, I find the strongest is too much for our tile and rug floor, so I use the lowest setting. We have a dog with short hair so he doesn't shed as much as long haired breeds. And the pile on our rugs is not deep either so the lowest setting suits me. If you can get a demonstration in a shop it would help you decide. Otherwise, I'd say there's a good chance that this vacuum would do the job well.

KATHIE J

Is this vac good with pet hair

Miele
Miele   DM

Hi Kathie, Thank you for your question. This model is not recommended for pet hair and it does not come with a standard Turbo head. We recommend the Complete C3 Cat & Dog PowerLine, or Complete C3 Comfort, or Blizzard CX1 Cat & Dog vacuums. Please see links to all 3 products below.
Kind Regards
Joel

Ronda B
Ronda B

is there a power nozzle available for the C1 blue model?

Gail
Gail

No, no power attachments. Just

Combination Floor Tool, Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Upholstery Tool. Would be an optional extra. Hope this helps Ronda

Sierra
Sierra

I'm unable to lengthen or shorten the vacuum's rod holder. Does it come like this or am I doing something wrong? Ordered online so didn't get to check before buying.

sylvia
sylvia

Email or call miele service or download the manual at miele.com.au. If it's stuck try olive oil very little or WD40 but consult miele service first

Service@miele.com.au

kerrie

Hey, please any help? I had to take the entire top cover off my Miele classic C1 vac, as the dust gauge thingy had come out of its compartment. Now i can't get the cover back on. There are two little notches at the opposite end to where the dustbag goes. One will slot back in, but not both.

m.e.
m.e.

Hi Kerrie,

Do you still have your user's manual and is it the item you call the "dust gauge thingy" marked No 16 on page 26? They call it the Air Clean Filter and have a step by step description of how to change the filter but there are no diagrams, even though it says (dia 20) next to the instructions.

I'm not sure how you got the entire top off your cleaner, either. Were there clips you had to undo for that?

I found this video on google which explains what the parts are called and how they fit together, even though he has a later model than the Classic C1 Powerline.

Have you tried contacting Miele direct? Good luck and I'm sorry I wasn't able to help. :(

kerrie

Hi, no, it's not the filter that had come out, it's the dustbag gauge that tells you when your dustbag needs to be replaced. Anyhow, it was just sitting lose when i (partly, in the usual way) released the cover to change the dustbag. IN order to slot the dustbag gauge firmly back into its compartment i had to take the entire top of the machine off. It was easy to do, no clips or anything. But the cover will now not sit back in. Yes i phoned Miele and they've told me to take the vac to the store where i purchased it and they will send it off to Miele. I'm cross because i think i should have got advice over the phone for this. Yes i will look at the you tube vid you've suggested. Thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives

Extra Information