Miele Classic C1 Powerline

Miele Classic C1 Powerline (page 2 of 4)

MPN: 36529050

See the Best Barrel Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Another opinion

Another opinionMelbourne

Super happy!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Paul

PaulAdelaide

Great suction

I've had the C1 for only a week or so but I'm thoroughly impressed. This little thing has more suction than any vacuum I've used previously and is a pleasure to use. It feels solid and well made and maneuvers easily around the place. I don't find it particularly quiet and the reduced volume setting does little to help, it's probably on par with your average vacuum in this respect. I use the C1 mostly on wood floors but it does a great job on the one short pile carpet I have. Overall I love it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Chris

Chrisperth

Does what it’s supposed to do, clean my floor.

The vacuum works well on my timber floors, suction is good & it moves about reasonably well . 2 things I would like improvement on - I would prefer an on/off switch on the top of the handle instead of trying to hit the start button with my foot & I’d like the cable to be longer. It’s not bulky or heavy, pretty good for the price.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Unhappy

UnhappyPerth

Good vacuum

Had this vacuum for a while now never had any problems with it. Does the job. Good length cord and vacuum head. Not the quietest but I don’t think any vacuum cleaner is. Emptying the vacuum cleaner is very easy. Head collects a lot of hair but that’s also very easy to clean

Rach

Rachaustralia

Love it

My mum uses this vacuum cleaner daily to clean our carpets and floors. It has good suction and is very quiet. Great colour and also easy to maneuver. The interchangeable heads work well to reach tough spots and are convenient to access (just lift the lid of the vacuum) highly recommend this product

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Scooter

ScooterAdelaide

If you look all the old vacuum cleaners have 5 stars they are the best the rest may look nice but ne

Hands down the old looking vacuum cleaners are number one they may not look as good but they will last a lot longer then the other brands I have had a hoover and a dicen all so a wet vac but all of then have only lasted one or two months

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Jeee2

Jeee2Sydney, NSW

Wow Millie

Let me start by saying this is a great product and really hold and it is not quite and really great to move around and it is a good for carpets and floors. The only bad thing is the bags they such a rip and so expensive but you try third party website.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Wonster

WonsterLIDCOMBE

Very good vacuum cleaner

Got this on sale from Harvey Norman - pretty decent, house is mixed with timber flooring and carpet. Options available to suit your needs. Bought it 2yrs ago still working great without any issues. The head needs cleaning once in awhile. The cord is long enough to reach living room to the bedroom in the unit I live.

Em Tee

Em TeeTasmania

Sshhh - it's so quiet

I'm very happy with this little vac. It is easy to tug around, and certainly picks up all the bits from the carpets, right up to the edges. I've had four cylinder vacs in the last four years, and this is the only one I've been pleased with. It is exceptionally quiet. The standard power head that comes with it is fine for carpets and hard floors, and the bags (a bit expensive) are very easy to replace.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Tone

ToneMelbourne

This one Exceeding Expectations!

When people think of vacuum cleaners, they think of Dyson. But Miele is an underrated brand with good range of vacuum cleaners for a much cheaper price. Value for money! I love this model. Light and easy to move around on all floor surfaces. Great suction. Reasonable price compare to Dyson but does the job just as good, if not... better! My Dyson broke down but this is still going after a few years. Comes with extra attachments which are all very handy.

Date PurchasedOct 2015

Andrew

AndrewSydney

Easy to use and good price

Purchased mine through Myer when they were doing a sale but I believe it can be found even cheaper. Fantastic vacuum cleaner to use but only issue for me is the storage solution isn't the best. It has been very reliable so far and I hope it continues that way

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Good Value - love it!!

Very happy with the power and performance. Its easy to use, a few different settings, great suction, easy to maneuver, keeps up with huge 4 bedroom 2 lounge room family home. Value for money, was discounted to $199. I have had it for 11 months now and its used very frequently without any issues at all. the setting vary from high to low suction, I use it on curtains, hard floors, carpet, couches and even my wooden shutters with the brush attachment with absolute ease. I purchased extended warrantee of 3 years for only $38.. BARGAIN of the year :)

Date PurchasedMar 2017

MJ K

MJ KAdelaide

Excellent vacuum for us

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Gina

GinaSydney

Great reliable brand built to last

I was very excited when I first got this vacuum home. My old one was purchased 16 years ago and vacuums went a long way since that. I was very surprised that the vacuum is very light and so easy to maneuver. It is easy to clean and I love the hygienic bags it comes with. I can see my house is already spotless and very clean. Thank you Miela.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
caroline85

caroline85GLOSSODIA

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Fantastic vacuum! I was a bit apprehensive spending a lot of money, as my last expensive vacuum was terrible (a different brand). I am so happy with this purchase! My carpets are actually clean, and look like they have been professionally done! The vacuum is sturdy, easy enough to get around, although does bang into walls sometimes due to my poor steering! Sucks everything up first go. Can be a bit on the noisy side, but that doesn't bother me! Would buy this brand again in a heartbeat!

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Olya

OlyaSydney

Good quality and works well

When we first brought this vacuum home we were a little surprised how light it feels in comparison to our old one. I love the extra long cord and only need to pug in once and I can vacuum the whole apartment at a glace without changing the electrical socket. The vaccum is very powerful and the suction is amazing. My house is very clean and tidy!

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Ruby

RubyMelbourne

Love this brand Vacuum!

The suction on this thing was surprising, before this i went through a few cheap vacuums. This is definitely worth the money. You can adjust the suction level, it comes with filters and you can use it right away. It also comes with special nozzles for different occasions. Just love it!

Jules M

Jules M

Vacuums like a beast

Have had this vacuum for a good 3 years. Still no complaints. Super easy to manoeuvre. Great suction. Relatively quiet. We have a two bedroom townhouse and the cord reaches all areas without trouble. Fast retract makes for quick easy storage and bags are easily replaced with little mess. Great vacuum!

Date PurchasedMar 2014

Emmawii

EmmawiiMelbourne

Good quality German brand!

Well it's German so it's by default reliable? :P I drag it around an am very rough with it. I got water in the cleaner & although it smelled like "burnt motor" for a few days it's still kicking! :D It's worth the extra $ for something that solid and lasts. My old housemate had one that still worked after 10 years.

Miele is the gold standard.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

amu2

amu2Melbourne

Great vacuum,

Had this for over an year now and works without a glitch. Suction is so great and it makes it somewhat difficult to lift off the floor, especially on tiled. We use this on tiled floor, carpets as well as to clean the car. Easy to change bags. I own a Dyson too and this performs much better than the dyson. Fully worth the money spent.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Ronda B

Ronda Basked

is there a power nozzle available for the C1 blue model?

Gail
Gail

No, no power attachments. Just
Combination Floor Tool, Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush, Upholstery Tool. Would be an optional extra. Hope this helps Ronda

Sierra

Sierraasked

I'm unable to lengthen or shorten the vacuum's rod holder. Does it come like this or am I doing something wrong? Ordered online so didn't get to check before buying.

sylvia
sylvia

Email or call miele service or download the manual at miele.com.au. If it's stuck try olive oil very little or WD40 but consult miele service first
Service@miele.com.au

kerrieasked

Hey, please any help? I had to take the entire top cover off my Miele classic C1 vac, as the dust gauge thingy had come out of its compartment. Now i can't get the cover back on. There are two little notches at the opposite end to where the dustbag goes. One will slot back in, but not both.

m.e.
m.e.

Hi Kerrie,
Do you still have your user's manual and is it the item you call the "dust gauge thingy" marked No 16 on page 26? They call it the Air Clean Filter and have a step by step description of how to change the filter but there are no diagrams, even though it says (dia 20) next to the instructions.
I'm not sure how you got the entire top off your cleaner, either. Were there clips you had to undo for that?
I found this video on google which explains what the parts are called and how they fit together, even though he has a later model than the Classic C1 Powerline.
Have you tried contacting Miele direct? Good luck and I'm sorry I wasn't able to help. :(

kerrie

Hi, no, it's not the filter that had come out, it's the dustbag gauge that tells you when your dustbag needs to be replaced. Anyhow, it was just sitting lose when i (partly, in the usual way) released the cover to change the dustbag. IN order to slot the dustbag gauge firmly back into its compartment i had to take the entire top of the machine off. It was easy to do, no clips or anything. But the cover will now not sit back in. Yes i phoned Miele and they've told me to take the vac to the store where i purchased it and they will send it off to Miele. I'm cross because i think i should have got advice over the phone for this. Yes i will look at the you tube vid you've suggested. Thanks.

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives

CategoryBarrel Vacuum Cleaners