Miele Classic C1 Powerline

Miele Classic C1 Powerline (page 2 of 4)

MPNs: 10797640, 36529050 and SBAF3

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

4.5

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (9) · No (7)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (1) · No (16)

W foster

W fosterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Miele all the way.

I have bought Miele for over 30years, nothing compares too Miele for the price.
I have used mine everyday and I have pets greats Danes and cats all indoor pets and my Miele C1 has no trouble picking up pet hairs.
The suction is fantastic and adjustable, the dust bags are large and easy to change.
I would highly recommend Miele at the price and the German technology behind it, it out shines most of the popular expensive brands.

Purchased in April 2016.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles
Clogging Issues No
Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for your feedback!

Sony

SonyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Vacuum cleaner

I have been using Miele vacuum cleaner for year now . For $200 something this was value for money. There are cheaper ones available but my last one broke in a year's time. Does a good job in cleaning.. easy to use..it's a German brand so you can surely trust it !

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Miele representativeMiele

Thanks for your feedback!

Mary O

Mary OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect vacuum cleaner

I love this this vaccum as it's one of the smaller ones .The suction is very good and has lots of power.Some times I have to open vent up because of this.i like the bags.they are easy to take of and put on.I have bought mieli products a lot as they are reliable.I bought it for the kids also.Would recommend to family and friends always

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Miele representativeMiele

Thanks Mary for your feedback!

Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Miele Classic C1 Powerline compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

GailSydney, NSW

Great vacuum

I am very happy so far with my Miele vacuum. Great for small apartments. Quieter than other cleaners. Very Compact, I store mine under my bed. Light to carry & it manoeuvres around very smoothly. Great suction too. Bought it from Godfreys click & collect. Very easy, no problem. Would recommend this product.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Melza

Melza

Love it

I've only had this for a month, but I love it. Suction is fantastic - so much so, that I have to decrease the suction on it when vacuuming my rugs, because it actually lifts my rug off the floor! It's not a bag less vacuum, it's with a bag, which I prefer. I have rugs and hard floors (floating floor boards and tiles) and it works well on all of them. It's not very loud, and it's quite light, not a heavy, bulky thing. No complaints so far, and have recommended it to a friend, who bought the same one yesterday.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Stephanie AshcroftMiele

Hi Melza, thanks for your great review, it's lovely to hear your feedback.

Leroy

LeroySydney

You will love it

This vacuum cleaner is so amazing. so robust and powerful. all the functions and the build, don't mention the quality build. everything works so well. I can't say enough compliments. Something you worth to own as retreat to yourself. We love it so much that we even give it a name. LOL. This Germany made machine is unbelievable!!!!!!!!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Miele representativeMiele

Thank you Leroy for your wonderful feedback!

Hilly

HillyMelbourne

Very good

We purchased it from harvey norman last year . The suction and performance is so good nit too heavy and quite it is easy to maneuver . I have a big thick carpet . I had an issue with the machine as something was stuck in it (in the hose) then the company fixed it otherwise i had no issues

Date PurchasedMar 2017
John

JohnSydney

Very hygienic and I would highly recommend it

I am happy with his vacuum that I have purchased a couple of months ago from Bing Lee Online. It is very powerful and reliable, has many attachments that are used for cleaning different surfaces. The power cord is also extra long and I only need to plug it in once and I can vacuum my whole apartment. It is a good allrounder and I would highly recommend it. It comes with disposable bags and the whole process of changing bags is very hygienic.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Summer Rose

Summer RoseSydney, NSW

5 years on and only gave up on me now

Have had this for over 5 years now, only the other day the handle broke, obviously just wear and tear.

Have always loved it, I got the cheapest of the Miele range at the time as I was a newlywed and short for money but regardless it is the best vacuum in my biased opinion.
Had used miele while living at my mums my whole life and now every sibling of mine who has gotten married and moved out has purchased one. Only vacuum brand my family owns. My Mum is over 50 and only on her third Miele of her life.

They last a long time, great suction and just a strongly built machine.

Have ordered a new Miele which is now on its way, would never use anything else to be honest.

Date PurchasedJan 2013

Not Great.

Suction is ok. Vacuum head gets tangled every time I use it. Spits anything but dust back out behind the head and across the floor, where you have already vacuumed (such as Fairy Bread Sprinkles). And after the 5th time I used it the cord retractor broke and now the cord is constantly being sucked back into its reel. Too expensive, least useful vacuum I have used.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Another opinion

Another opinionMelbourne

Super happy!

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Paul

PaulAdelaide

Great suction

I've had the C1 for only a week or so but I'm thoroughly impressed. This little thing has more suction than any vacuum I've used previously and is a pleasure to use. It feels solid and well made and maneuvers easily around the place. I don't find it particularly quiet and the reduced volume setting does little to help, it's probably on par with your average vacuum in this respect. I use the C1 mostly on wood floors but it does a great job on the one short pile carpet I have. Overall I love it.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Chris

Chrisperth

Does what it’s supposed to do, clean my floor.

The vacuum works well on my timber floors, suction is good & it moves about reasonably well . 2 things I would like improvement on - I would prefer an on/off switch on the top of the handle instead of trying to hit the start button with my foot & I’d like the cable to be longer. It’s not bulky or heavy, pretty good for the price.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Unhappy

UnhappyPerth

Good vacuum

Had this vacuum for a while now never had any problems with it. Does the job. Good length cord and vacuum head. Not the quietest but I don’t think any vacuum cleaner is. Emptying the vacuum cleaner is very easy. Head collects a lot of hair but that’s also very easy to clean

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Rach

Rachaustralia

Love it

My mum uses this vacuum cleaner daily to clean our carpets and floors. It has good suction and is very quiet. Great colour and also easy to maneuver. The interchangeable heads work well to reach tough spots and are convenient to access (just lift the lid of the vacuum) highly recommend this product

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Scooter

ScooterAdelaide

If you look all the old vacuum cleaners have 5 stars they are the best the rest may look nice but ne

Hands down the old looking vacuum cleaners are number one they may not look as good but they will last a lot longer then the other brands I have had a hoover and a dicen all so a wet vac but all of then have only lasted one or two months

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Jeee2

Jeee2Sydney, NSW

Wow Millie

Let me start by saying this is a great product and really hold and it is not quite and really great to move around and it is a good for carpets and floors. The only bad thing is the bags they such a rip and so expensive but you try third party website.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Wonster

WonsterLIDCOMBE

Very good vacuum cleaner

Got this on sale from Harvey Norman - pretty decent, house is mixed with timber flooring and carpet. Options available to suit your needs. Bought it 2yrs ago still working great without any issues. The head needs cleaning once in awhile. The cord is long enough to reach living room to the bedroom in the unit I live.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Em Tee

Em TeeTasmania

Sshhh - it's so quiet

I'm very happy with this little vac. It is easy to tug around, and certainly picks up all the bits from the carpets, right up to the edges. I've had four cylinder vacs in the last four years, and this is the only one I've been pleased with. It is exceptionally quiet. The standard power head that comes with it is fine for carpets and hard floors, and the bags (a bit expensive) are very easy to replace.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Tone

ToneMelbourne

This one Exceeding Expectations!

When people think of vacuum cleaners, they think of Dyson. But Miele is an underrated brand with good range of vacuum cleaners for a much cheaper price. Value for money! I love this model. Light and easy to move around on all floor surfaces. Great suction. Reasonable price compare to Dyson but does the job just as good, if not... better! My Dyson broke down but this is still going after a few years. Comes with extra attachments which are all very handy.

Date PurchasedOct 2015