Miele Classic C1 Powerline

Miele Classic C1 Powerline (page 3 of 4)

MPNs: 10797640, 36529050 and SBAF3

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

4.5

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (9) · No (7)
  • Clogging Issues Yes (1) · No (16)
Andrew

AndrewSydney

Easy to use and good price

Purchased mine through Myer when they were doing a sale but I believe it can be found even cheaper. Fantastic vacuum cleaner to use but only issue for me is the storage solution isn't the best. It has been very reliable so far and I hope it continues that way

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Good Value - love it!!

Very happy with the power and performance. Its easy to use, a few different settings, great suction, easy to maneuver, keeps up with huge 4 bedroom 2 lounge room family home. Value for money, was discounted to $199. I have had it for 11 months now and its used very frequently without any issues at all. the setting vary from high to low suction, I use it on curtains, hard floors, carpet, couches and even my wooden shutters with the brush attachment with absolute ease. I purchased extended warrantee of 3 years for only $38.. BARGAIN of the year :)

Date PurchasedMar 2017
MJ K

MJ KAdelaide

Excellent vacuum for us

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Miele Classic C1 Powerline compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Gina

GinaSydney

Great reliable brand built to last

I was very excited when I first got this vacuum home. My old one was purchased 16 years ago and vacuums went a long way since that. I was very surprised that the vacuum is very light and so easy to maneuver. It is easy to clean and I love the hygienic bags it comes with. I can see my house is already spotless and very clean. Thank you Miela.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
caroline85

caroline85GLOSSODIA

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Fantastic vacuum! I was a bit apprehensive spending a lot of money, as my last expensive vacuum was terrible (a different brand). I am so happy with this purchase! My carpets are actually clean, and look like they have been professionally done! The vacuum is sturdy, easy enough to get around, although does bang into walls sometimes due to my poor steering! Sucks everything up first go. Can be a bit on the noisy side, but that doesn't bother me! Would buy this brand again in a heartbeat!

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Olya

OlyaSydney

Good quality and works well

When we first brought this vacuum home we were a little surprised how light it feels in comparison to our old one. I love the extra long cord and only need to pug in once and I can vacuum the whole apartment at a glace without changing the electrical socket. The vaccum is very powerful and the suction is amazing. My house is very clean and tidy!

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Ruby

RubyMelbourne

Love this brand Vacuum!

The suction on this thing was surprising, before this i went through a few cheap vacuums. This is definitely worth the money. You can adjust the suction level, it comes with filters and you can use it right away. It also comes with special nozzles for different occasions. Just love it!

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Jules M

Jules M

Vacuums like a beast

Have had this vacuum for a good 3 years. Still no complaints. Super easy to manoeuvre. Great suction. Relatively quiet. We have a two bedroom townhouse and the cord reaches all areas without trouble. Fast retract makes for quick easy storage and bags are easily replaced with little mess. Great vacuum!

Date PurchasedMar 2014
Emmawii

EmmawiiMelbourne

Good quality German brand!

Well it's German so it's by default reliable? :P I drag it around an am very rough with it. I got water in the cleaner & although it smelled like "burnt motor" for a few days it's still kicking! :D It's worth the extra $ for something that solid and lasts. My old housemate had one that still worked after 10 years.

Miele is the gold standard.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

amu2

amu2Melbourne

Great vacuum,

Had this for over an year now and works without a glitch. Suction is so great and it makes it somewhat difficult to lift off the floor, especially on tiled. We use this on tiled floor, carpets as well as to clean the car. Easy to change bags. I own a Dyson too and this performs much better than the dyson. Fully worth the money spent.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
DavidN

DavidNGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great, reliable yet strong little vacuum

Always though Miele is expensive but we spotted one that was going at really great discount so we took the plunge to get it. What we found and learnt from it was great. While everyone are into Dyson / bagless / cyclone vacs, this is a standard bagged vacuum. The difference is that you don't tip the rubbish out which we hate. Perhaps we are careless, we always see dust cloud rushing back up the bucket when we try to empty one. You have no such worries with bagged vacuum cleaners.

This unit has strong suction power and tubes are clicked into place rather than wedged in by force. Everything screams quality with this unit compared with similar priced units. Imagine my shock having always thought Miele is expensive.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Gary S

Gary SSydney

Love it!

Wanted to get a Miele vacuum for a long time, and when our last vacuum broke, we finally made a decision to get the Miele vacuum that we always wanted. Really love this product! Solid built, and great suction and very good at picking up hair. I like the simple design. The long cord length is quite handy as well, which means that I do not have to stop, unplug and plug it in again, it saves a lot of time and bending over. The only downside I have is that the bags are quite expensive. Definitely recommend the product and worth every penny!

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Yik

Yik

Great little vacuum!

Great vacuum! Solid build quality for its price. Very strong! Have been pleased with it so far from 6 months of regular use. Comes with basic yet adequate accessories to vacuum your home and cars. Unfortunately I do not have pets so not sure if it will fare well with animal hair but great for general use.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Cindy

CindyPerth

Great product

We got this vacuum to help getting sand out of carpets it's great strong suction picks up pet hair well and great to use on to vacuum you mattress and couch gets a lot of dirt out would recommend it to others people want to borrow it to use on there carpets as they vacuumes don't to as good

Date PurchasedMay 2014
David MOULD

David MOULDVIC, 3081

As a pet rescue/foster parent, I find this keeps my carpets clean when my cats have other ideas!

The suction is excellent, also variable depending on the specific situation which gives you greater control. The noise is still a bit loud so you can't listen to an ipod simultaneously.

I have four rooms, carpet and lino, that are shared with many rescue animals who constantly trek in dirt, shed fur or feathers or generally make a mess. This vacuum cleaner makes short work of that, thankfully. I find the Miele pretty good to manouver around the house but you can still get caught going round corners.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Echo

EchoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good as a traditional vacuum

We got this before we had a dyson V6. It's powerful but bulky as other traditional vacuum. Bags are expensive but you don't have to change everyday so it's alright. However it's already in our garage now since we had a dyson V6 which is much easier to handle with. Keep it and think we will still use it if we need to do major clean but it seems unneccesary as V6 does quite good job in everyday clean.

Date PurchasedJun 2014
noodle

noodleMelbourne

Excellent!

We bought this vacuum cleaner to replace our old one which we purchased from Aldi (it is still working but very noisy and doesn't vacuum well).
This one is sooo much quieter and very easy to move around, the suction is great on all settings and cleans well on both carpet and wooden floors.
The only compliant is that it does not have a telescopic rod so it might take up more space in your cupboard but i can live with that!

Thank you Miele!

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Jessica

Jessica

Great vacc just a touch heavy

We have dogs, children, cats, mostly hardwood but some rugs too and this vacuum has been brilliant for all, including cleaning up after renovations. Love he quiet mode although I don't find the 'loud' to be too loud. Work is brilliantly on the hard wood (with hardwood floor attachment) and even with this attachment still on does the rugs great too. A little in the heavy side but as I use it at least twice every day it usually left out anyway and doesn't require much moving. Oh and it's very pretty!

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Pete H

Pete HTasmania, 7008

One of the best Vacuum Cleaners I've Owned

This is the first Miele vac I've purchased and I'm very happy with it's performance over a range of different surfaces. The best thing is that the suction on the lower settings is great meaning you don't get a great deal of noise. Would definitely recommend as a great value entry level vac.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
B Tosh

B Tosh

Great Suction Power, only 1 drawback

This vacuum has plenty of power with 6 levels, will be able to do thick carpet without many issues. Relatively light and easy to use, swivels quite well. The only downside my wife and I have found is that with the standard vacuum head that comes with this model, you cannot take out the inner wheels to clean it. This is somewhat of an issue for us as my wife has long hair and it gets caught easily in the head, and we have to resort to using tweezerss to clean it once in a while... Anyone with long hair or pets that shed hair, I would recommend a different model or buy a different vacuum head

Date PurchasedOct 2016