Miele Compact C2 PowerLine SDBB0 (Cat&Dog)
Part of Miele Compact C2 PowerLine  4.7 (87)

Miele Compact C2 PowerLine SDBB0 (Cat&Dog)

26 reviews · Statistics

100% · 260%

Product is used
  • Daily (2)
  • Weekly (1)
Pet OwnerYes (3) · No (0)
Clogging Issues Yes (0) · No (3)
Noise Level
See the Best Vacuum Cleaners in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Miele Compact C2 PowerLine › SDBB0 (Cat&Dog)26 reviews
Kas S.
Kas S.5 posts

Best Vacuum for allergies

As a family with asthma and allergies this vacuum cleaner is fantastic to pick up the finest dust debris. I couldn’t believe how much dust he sucked up out of our carpet compared to our previous vacuum. It’s a must buy for allergy sufferers!! Show details ·  1
Lesh
LeshTASHobart, TAS5 posts

Works great, powerful suction

So far so good has powerful suction and doesn't need to be turned up to the Max for good results on carpet. Easy to use and never tips over, great overall. Show details ·  1
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

Fantastic Vacuum if you have Pets

We have two dogs in our house and I like to ensure there is no hair left behind in our house. I have used several vacuum cleaners as I like to vacuum every day. Many of the vacuums I have used have lost suction over time and to be honest, didn’t have the extreme suction I was looking for. The Miele Cat and Dog vacuum has been absolutely wonderful in picking up all animal hair and leaves the carpets amazingly clean and hair free. No loss of suction over time either. Would thoroughly recommend. Show reply
MDL
MDL5 posts

Love this product

I cannot speak highly enough of this vacuum!! Powerful suction, easy to maneuver and incredibly simple to use. Storage is easy as it is quite compact and light. This is one of the very few vacuum cleaners I had ever owned which truly delivers on its promise to pick up pet hair. I have tried other brands in the past but this one does the job. It's also reasonably priced visa vie other brands, which in my experience had not performed as well. Show details ·  1
Katie
KatieDarwin6 posts

Wonderful vacuum!

I love this vacuum! It's easy to use and never loses suction. Perfect for cleaning up my dogs hair from the sofas and carpet. It's also light and very easy to store. Its clean in the sense it doesn't blow smells from it all over the house when using it.

Blue_Daisy
Blue_DaisySydney4 posts
  SDBB0

Very efficient and my carpets are clean

This vacuum provides great suction and is very efficient and works really well. It is very lightweight and easily manuverable. The power cord is long enough and I do not need to plug it in multiple time around my house. It is very hygienic to use and I am happy with my choice.

philanderAU76 posts

Great compact Vacuum Clean

This is an amazing compact powerful vacuum machine, great design, soft rubber wheels which will not damage timber floor, extremely user friendly . Does a great job vacuuming Mattresses, curtains etc, extremely powerful suction, accessories neatly fits into attachment holder, by far the best portable vacuum I have ever used

Sam
SamMelbourne3 posts
  SDBB0

Strong suction power and reliable operation

This vacuum cleaner has offered powerful yet reliable operation so far. The suction power (and the noise) can be easily controlled via a large toggle switch on its back. This is convenient because the suction can be adjusted depending on the type of floor. I use it on a mix of tile, wooden, and carpet, in a 1 bedroom apartment and I find it to be effective at cleaning all the different surfaces. In addition, switching the head of the vacuum cleaner is also relatively simple. The cord also retracts quickly and smoothly. The main unit itself is fairly compact and light enough to easily manoeuvre.

Yasmina
YasminaNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW10 posts
  SDBB0

What a difference to anything I've used before!

This is my first Miele vacuum and I am completely sold! Have used slightly cheaper but reputable brands before like Bosch but they never lasted longer than 2-3 years. I hope (and think) his one will last much longer as it is so much sturdier built, solid wheels and telescope tube and the suction head.

It is also soooo much more silent. Only the little roller below the brush sometimes squeaks a bit when in hard floor mode.

The suction is great and switching between the different settings works quickly. that's good as we have quite a few delicate rugs and cow hides on our hardwood floors.

The only thing to consider is the expensive bags. But with us a bag lasts quite long (probably about 2-3 months) even though we have a cat..

Jacinta. S
Jacinta. SCanberra5 posts
lambchops
lambchopsbrisbane10 posts
  SDBB0

this is perfect i cannot fault it

i am very happy with the performance and suction.

it is very light and easy to maneuver.

i use it on wooden floors and rugs in every room.

the head easily adapts between cleaning woo and carpet so that is why i like it most.

i would definately buy one again if this one ever wears out.the quality seems good so i think it will last a lot of years.please check this model out as you will find it very good

Steve S.
Steve S.Sydney45 posts

Good sturdy vacuum cleaner

This is vacuum cleaner does the job very well with power suction action, it is also light and easy to move around. I really prefer the use of bags as well, it keeps things tidier. There are also numerous handlers available for vacuuming different types of surface, which is always useful when cleaning around the house.

Sam
SamLara2 posts

This is awesome

Very easy to move, by having a longer cord it makes it easy to go room to room. There is also great suction making it feel cleaner after the vacuum. Great on tiles also. I have 2 cats and the vacuum cleans up the hair with no otger odours coming from the machine

DArcy S
DArcy S4122QLD, 41226 posts

Amazing Vacuum!

This vacuum is definitely worth the money! It has many different levels of power and its lower settings are surprisingly quiet, particularly compared to most vacuums. It's very lightweight and easy to manoeuvre, the cord is also a decent length. I use it on all types of flooring; hardwood, vinyl, short carpet and long carpet and it works perfectly. I really recommend it!

Danty
Danty7 posts

Super clean

I'm really happy with the powerful suction, removes all the tiniest hair or fluff on the floor, whether tiles, carpet or wooden.

It is easy to handle not too heavy,can decrease the volume and easy to manoeuvre even in a small space.

I find it easy to vacuum my floor tiles and wood but it's hard to operate on my carpets as it's got great suction and so bit difficult to manoeuvre.