89%11%0%

Louise H
Louise HSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts
  Fair Incentive SFAA0

Great powerful vacuum cleaner

We are more than happy with the Miele vacuum cleaner, we use on tiles and carpet. Very strong suction, very quiet in operation. Easy change of dust bags. Second vacuum we have purchased from Miele and the cleaner lasts for many years Great company to deal with. Show details
Jo B
Jo BMelbourne5 posts
DANIELLE O
DANIELLE ONortheast, VIC10 posts

It’s great love it !

Suction is powerful had carpet and now floor boards and it works great on both

It’s not too heavy and it is easy to manoeuvre

Overall it’s fantastic I’ll get another Miele when it’s time for a new one as it’s only the second vacuum I’ve had in about 15 years last one was also Miele

Jacko
JackoGippsland, VIC52 posts

Awesome Suction

The suction is so powerful, it is stronger and quieter than my old DC14 Dyson. Being a bagged vacuum it more hygienic to replace the bag as there is no dust cloud flying up at you. Bags take ages to fill up. only negative is it cost 25$ per 4 bags. Show details
Ellen
EllenPerth, WA13 posts

Great Vacuum

Great vacuum cleaner. Super portable and light. Love the bright red colour. Works really well on both our carpets and our hardwood floors. Really well priced at about $230 on sale and can buyer cheaper replacement bags online. Highly recommend this product for a good all round vacuum cleaner .

Karen B
Karen BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC12 posts
  SFAA0

Best vacuum cleaner we've owned!

Best vacuum cleaner we've ever owned. The suction is great. Comes with all the useful attachments you might need. Has a height adjustable handle which my husband loves since he's very tall and finds it hard to find a vacuum that can be adjusted to the right height so he doesn't have to hunch over using it.

thaRev
thaRevGreat Southern, WA5 posts

Amazing little Vac!!!

Bought this vac on special at Harvey Norman for $199 to replace my worthless Dyson Animal that was $800 and on an extended warranty. It absolutely blows away the performance of my Dyson! Not only is it powerful but very quiet. Even at 60% power it out vacuums a Dyson. Grab one of these little suction monsters and save yourself $600!! You will not be disappointed.

David
DavidDoonan6 posts

Excellent product

My previous Meile vacuum gave up after 20 years so I went to Harvey Norman to seek a replacement.

I was offered a Meile for over $400. When I said I would check a competitors pricing before buying I was shown an identical Meile made in China, not Germany, and priced at $199. I purchased the Chinese made one knowing that Meile quality control would be in place at the Chinese factory.

What a superb cleaner every bit as good as my previous machine and wonderful value for money certainly as good as any Meile product I have bought.

ManandhisMachine
ManandhisMachineSouth East Queensland, QLD25 posts

Greg M
Greg M · Compact C2 PowerLine SFAA0 (Celebration)

This concerns model SDAEO which is not on the pulldown list. While vacuuming wood floors with the floor tool set to “Hard flooring and intensive cleaning of carpets” and the machine set at “Energy saving, daily vacuuming with low noise level” the floor tool makes a shrieking/squealing sound as it’s drawn back, even with the air inlet valve fully open. The tool makes no sound when pushed forward, even with the air outlet fully closed. This sharp sound can be heard in the apartments around and below me despite it being a cement building and my putting 1/2” of cork underlay beneath the hardwood flooring. As solutions go, lifting the floor tool to draw it towards myself is hard on the back after a few minutes. If I need to buy a different floor tool than the one supplied which do you recommend?

Miele
Miele   DM
nick
nick · Compact C2 PowerLine SFAA0 (Celebration)

Hi this vacuum is $244 at harvey norman half yearly sale is it a good price,will it come down more if i wait longer,because the sale ends 2nd july 2017?

Ddoingwell
Ddoingwell

I paid $400....

When did u buy it?

Compare all Miele Compact C2 PowerLine listings
CategoryBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum CleanersBarrel Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $479$349$529
Bin Capacity3.5 L3.5 L
HEPA FilterYesYes
Weight6.5 kg
Attachments Upholstery nozzle, Crevice nozzle, Dusting brush with synthetic bristles, SBD 365-3 floorhead, Filter, HEPA AirClean filter
TypeBaggedBaggedBaggedBagged