6Miele Compact C2 PowerLine

Miele Compact C2 PowerLine Questions & Answers

Wendy D
Wendy D · Compact C2 PowerLine

Why does the hose pipe disconnect when I pull the vacuum along? The grey plastic outer rim doesn’t seem to click in properly. I bought this in July and have only started to use it now. Please advise. Very frustrating

Malcolm B.
Malcolm B. · Compact C2 PowerLine

connection of suction hose to vacuum very weak design Difficult to connect frustrating

Stella
Stella  · C2 PowerLine SDCB0 (Hard Floor & Allergy)

We have newly polished jarrah floorboards throughout the whole house including the kitchen, and no carpet, is the c2 scratchfree guaranteed?

aquamax

I can't answer the question, sorry. I also have polished floorboards but they are old and I don't pay attention to the scratches.

oldfossil
oldfossil · C2 PowerLine SDCB0 (Hard Floor & Allergy)

When should you change the dust bags? Do you let them fill right up?

aquamax

If you pay attention to the yellow light and when it is nearly full, it's the time you change the bag.

Andrew M
Andrew M · Compact C2 PowerLine

What is the power consumption of the C2 and C3 models when operating in "standard mode" and "energy saving" mode?

For context, we run our large home entirely from rooftop solar power (with a 13.2kW Tesla Powerwall2 battery for use when the sun is not shining - e.g. overnight or on cloudy days). This means that we need to be EXTREMELY careful with every W of use during the evenings or when the weather is grey or raining.

I can see that that C2 and C3 are rated at 1800kW and 2000kW respectively, which is presumably the power draw when the vacuum cleaner is used on the standard setting - i.e. they would use 1.8kW or 2.0kW if used for an hour on a standard setting.

The critical issue is therefore: what is the power draw in watts for these two models when the system is using the "energy saving" mode?

Andrew M
Andrew M · Compact C2 PowerLine

Does this have an adjustable-length rod/handle? I've heard owners of the C1 model complain that the handle is NOT adjustable (and especially difficult for very short people, who find it too long). I also know that the C3 IS adjustable. However, I can't find any specific information regarding the C2 model.

David Swann
David Swann

yes it does

Miele   DM

Hi David, C2 models come with a "Comfort compact telescopic tube". Please refer to the Miele website for more information. Kind regards, Joel.

Christine S.
Christine S. · Compact C2 PowerLine

Who sells it?

Miele   DM

Hi Christine, to find your nearest Miele partner please visit this page here external link Kind regards, Anna.

Yayoi M.
Yayoi M. · C2 PowerLine SDCB0 (Hard Floor & Allergy)

I am looking for a handle tube for this model. Which one can fit in this model? Is 09442601 or 07586106?

Dear Yayoi M. The correct part is:

Part Number: 07586106 - Tubular handle XXL ( 30 and 40 )
Recommended Retail Price: $60.15 Inc GST
Availability: Currently in stock
* Prices are valid for 30 days from the date of quotation
* Specifications indicated are subject to change
* Quotations are subject to Miele Terms & Conditions available on the Miele website external link
We are pleased to offer free delivery within Australia. Pending availability of stock, delivery will take 3-5 working days.
Should you wish to order this spare part or if you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our Customer Care Team on 1300 464 353.
Our Customer Care Centre is open Monday - Friday 7:00am-7:00pm and 9:00am-5:00pm on Saturdays (AEST) and Monday - Friday 7:00am-8:00pm and 9:00am-5:00pm on Saturdays (AEDT).

Kind Regards
Anna

Greg M
Greg M · Compact C2 PowerLine SFAA0 (Celebration)

This concerns model SDAEO which is not on the pulldown list. While vacuuming wood floors with the floor tool set to “Hard flooring and intensive cleaning of carpets” and the machine set at “Energy saving, daily vacuuming with low noise level” the floor tool makes a shrieking/squealing sound as it’s drawn back, even with the air inlet valve fully open. The tool makes no sound when pushed forward, even with the air outlet fully closed. This sharp sound can be heard in the apartments around and below me despite it being a cement building and my putting 1/2” of cork underlay beneath the hardwood flooring. As solutions go, lifting the floor tool to draw it towards myself is hard on the back after a few minutes. If I need to buy a different floor tool than the one supplied which do you recommend?

Miele   DM

Hi Greg, if you could please contact us on 1300 464 353 a Miele team member will be able to assist further. You can also visit a Miele Experience Centre where our staff can assist also, find your nearest centre here external link . Kind regards, Anna.

pizzalover
pizzalover · Compact C2 PowerLine SDBB0 (Cat&Dog)

can anyone please tell me approx how much this model weighs?

philander
philander

The Weight is 6.5 Kilo”s

Sal
Sal · Compact C2 PowerLine

I have a Miele Compact C2 PowerLine and find it hard to push on my carpet. Which is the best setting for a medium-pile carpet?

Ddoingwell

I don't have carpet, only area rugs. I also just have the standard nozzle attachment which has a switchable setting for hard floor/carpet. There is a carpet tool available that is especially for higher pile carpet but I don't have one, or need one and therefore cannot comment. Look at you nozzle head first. If it's the standard one, push the switch forward for carpet and see if that helps.

nick
nick · Compact C2 PowerLine SFAA0 (Celebration)

Hi this vacuum is $244 at harvey norman half yearly sale is it a good price,will it come down more if i wait longer,because the sale ends 2nd july 2017?

I paid $400....

When did u buy it?

Komal
Komal · Compact C2 PowerLine

What is the price for a new one.?

Sam E
Sam E

We got one from harvey norman for about $500 i think there cheaper now..

Ashley
Ashley

I think its around $350!

Ddoingwell

Yes, it seems the price varies. We paid about $400.

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives

Select a listing for your question
Miele Compact C2 PowerLine