6Miele Compact C2 PowerLine

Miele Compact C2 PowerLine (page 2)

87 reviews · Statistics

93% · 813 · 3%

Product is used
  • Daily (3)
  • Several times a week (2)
  • Weekly (13)
Pet OwnerYes (14) · No (6)
Clogging Issues Yes (0) · No (20)
Noise Level
See the Best Vacuum Cleaners in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Miele Compact C2 PowerLine87 reviews
Harshu
Harshu4 posts

Great Model

Very happy with the performance suction. The previous vacuum cleaner was not powerful after using Miele it was so easy to clean the carpet .. with small kids at home need to vacuum every day Miele was very light and there is a settings for quiet also when my Bub is sleeping I can use this option. There is a mess in living area everyday with kids and Miele cord is so extendable it reaches out my entire longe

Yasmina
YasminaNSWSydney Surrounds, NSW10 posts
  SDBB0

What a difference to anything I've used before!

This is my first Miele vacuum and I am completely sold! Have used slightly cheaper but reputable brands before like Bosch but they never lasted longer than 2-3 years. I hope (and think) his one will last much longer as it is so much sturdier built, solid wheels and telescope tube and the suction head.

It is also soooo much more silent. Only the little roller below the brush sometimes squeaks a bit when in hard floor mode.

The suction is great and switching between the different settings works quickly. that's good as we have quite a few delicate rugs and cow hides on our hardwood floors.

The only thing to consider is the expensive bags. But with us a bag lasts quite long (probably about 2-3 months) even though we have a cat..

Jacinta. S
Jacinta. SCanberra5 posts
Lisa
LisaSydney4 posts
  SDCB0

Very efficient and good value for money

I have purchased this vacuum from Bing Lee online at a very good price. It was delivered within 5 days. When I opened the box and took it out, was a bit surprised that the vacuum is so light, it almost seemed like a toy to me. When I read the instructions and assembled it, it was very easy to do and I was amazed at the suction how powerful it is and how easy to maneuver. The main large brush, however, leaves marks on the wooden floor with the floor setting because the bristles are not longs enough.

lambchops
lambchopsbrisbane10 posts
  SDBB0

this is perfect i cannot fault it

i am very happy with the performance and suction.

it is very light and easy to maneuver.

i use it on wooden floors and rugs in every room.

the head easily adapts between cleaning woo and carpet so that is why i like it most.

i would definately buy one again if this one ever wears out.the quality seems good so i think it will last a lot of years.please check this model out as you will find it very good

Tatiana
TatianaSydney4 posts

Reliable and stylish

I am very happy with the performance of my new vacuum. It is much better than I expected. I was replacing my 13-year-old vacuum cleaner and this is so much better. Should have done it a few years ago. My carpets are very clean. There is also no after vacuum smell! The power cord is extra long which is also a great bonus!

Rachel
RachelSydney4 posts

Good allrounder

This is a very good vacuum and I am impressed. My carpets look and feel very clean. The vacuum feels light when in use and the power cord is extra long. The bags feel very hygienic and every 4 packs come with 2 filters. There is no smell when vacuuming and everything feels clean and hygienic.

Steve S.
Steve S.Sydney45 posts

Good sturdy vacuum cleaner

This is vacuum cleaner does the job very well with power suction action, it is also light and easy to move around. I really prefer the use of bags as well, it keeps things tidier. There are also numerous handlers available for vacuuming different types of surface, which is always useful when cleaning around the house.

Lana
LanaSydney4 posts

Good value for money

Wanted to buy a Miele and have chosen this model because it is light, easy to maneuver, the cord is extra long and the bags are fantastic. They are so hygienic and each box comes with two filters so that I can change my filters frequently. Overall, it is an inexpensive allrounder that suits my family.

Jo B
Jo BMelbourne5 posts
  Verified SFAA0
DANIELLE O
DANIELLE OVICNortheast, VIC10 posts

It’s great love it !

Suction is powerful had carpet and now floor boards and it works great on both

It’s not too heavy and it is easy to manoeuvre

Overall it’s fantastic I’ll get another Miele when it’s time for a new one as it’s only the second vacuum I’ve had in about 15 years last one was also Miele

Sam
SamLara2 posts

This is awesome

Very easy to move, by having a longer cord it makes it easy to go room to room. There is also great suction making it feel cleaner after the vacuum. Great on tiles also. I have 2 cats and the vacuum cleans up the hair with no otger odours coming from the machine

Am I a happy vegemite?
Am I a happy vegemite?Gold Coast97 posts

Yes, but

Used a friend's C2 and was impressed.

However, when we went to buy the 'Celebration' model ($300) was out of stock. JB advised discontinued.

Sadly, we later learned another retailer still has the 'Celebration' model (HarveyNorman).

We paid a bit more for this model with the added feature of an allergy filter. We can't compare the 'Celebration' with the Allergy model so don't know if the Allergy model does a better job.

The machine we bought does the job well and would thoroughly recommend.

But, unless you have a need for the Allergy model, we consider the lesser would do the same job at a cheaper base price.

- - -

On the product, I'm a Happy Vegemite.

DArcy S
DArcy S4122QLD, 41226 posts

Amazing Vacuum!

This vacuum is definitely worth the money! It has many different levels of power and its lower settings are surprisingly quiet, particularly compared to most vacuums. It's very lightweight and easy to manoeuvre, the cord is also a decent length. I use it on all types of flooring; hardwood, vinyl, short carpet and long carpet and it works perfectly. I really recommend it!

Burkstrum
BurkstrumCaloundra13 posts

Fantastic little vacuum

What a great little vacuum. The wheels are multidirectional so the vacuum goes where you want it to when you pull on the hose. The bags are easy to pull out to replace. The muti power level is very handy for different suction levels on different floors. And the auto retractable power cord is amazing. It's so effortless to use this vacuum. The Hepa filter has a clever little timer alert to let you know when it should be changed too.

LauraMAY
LauraMAYmorphett vale4 posts
  Verified SDCB0

Good for everyday use!

I am very happy with the performance of this vacuum, it is quiet and picks up everything from the ground. I use this on carpet, tiles and wooden floorboards. I do the vacuuming every second day and I would recommend this vacuum to anyone. There is 5 people in my house, so as you can imagine there is quite a bit of mess!

Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Miele Compact C2 PowerLine compares to other Barrel Vacuum Cleaners

Danty
Danty7 posts

Super clean

I'm really happy with the powerful suction, removes all the tiniest hair or fluff on the floor, whether tiles, carpet or wooden.

It is easy to handle not too heavy,can decrease the volume and easy to manoeuvre even in a small space.

I find it easy to vacuum my floor tiles and wood but it's hard to operate on my carpets as it's got great suction and so bit difficult to manoeuvre.

Rose
RoseVictoria34 posts

Awesome Vacuum Cleaner

Happy with the machine overall. Great suction, don't have pets but long female hair just as bad. Love the various settings and the attachments. Good on porcelain tiles and the Turbo Brush gets deep into the carpet removing everything. Have had other brands which just don't compare to Miele. Have had three Miele machines over the last thirty years.

arons91
arons91morphett vale4 posts
  Verified SDBB0

Great for pet hair

I use this 5-6 days a week & it's pretty great! It is slightly heavier than I would like for a vacuum but besides this minor draw back it is fantastic. The suction is great, I have 3 dogs & it picks up their hair with ease. we have wooden floorboards throughout our home, I would recommend this vacuum.

delta_j
delta_jHackham West4 posts
  Verified SDBB0

A great vacuum - perfect for everyday use!

I love this vacuum! When in use it is very quiet and it also has great suction. It is perfect for picking up the dog hair all around the house and it is very easy to empty. It is quite light and easy to move from room to room. I use this in both carpet and slate.

Jacko
JackoVICGippsland, VIC49 posts

Awesome Suction

The suction is so powerful, it is stronger and quieter than my old DC14 Dyson. Being a bagged vacuum it more hygienic to replace the bag as there is no dust cloud flying up at you. Bags take ages to fill up. only negative is it cost 25$ per 4 bags. Show details
Leo
LeoSydney4 posts

Very Good

It is so quiet compared to other brands. Sucking is extremely well.I have no complains on the vacuum cleaner itself. But just the cost of the dust bags is so high. I replaced the bags about once every three months. So a box of four can last a year though.

Pete T
Pete TNSWMid North Coast, NSW22 posts
  SDCB0

Fast cleaning process for busy people

The vacuum cleaner is intended for domestic use and will keep you home environment very clean.The unit is very quiet and easy to move around the home. It cleans 7 rooms in this home and the process is quick if you clean at least twice a week. All rooms have carpet except bathroom has tiles.

Elizadolots
ElizadolotsMelbourne7 posts
Ellen
EllenWAPerth, WA13 posts
  Verified SFAA0

Great Vacuum

Great vacuum cleaner. Super portable and light. Love the bright red colour. Works really well on both our carpets and our hardwood floors. Really well priced at about $230 on sale and can buyer cheaper replacement bags online. Highly recommend this product for a good all round vacuum cleaner .

Karen B
Karen BVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC12 posts
  SFAA0

Best vacuum cleaner we've owned!

Best vacuum cleaner we've ever owned. The suction is great. Comes with all the useful attachments you might need. Has a height adjustable handle which my husband loves since he's very tall and finds it hard to find a vacuum that can be adjusted to the right height so he doesn't have to hunch over using it.

David
David5 posts

Great for allergies

Extremely happy with the suction power. It is very easy to maneuver and very quiet doesn't not disturb the neighbors at night! The filter is a great plus for anyone with allergies. Comes with several attachments for various use. Used it in the apartment - carpets, tile floors, sofas, beds etc.

EVA
EVA

COMPARE WITH DYSON ANIMAL, I WOULD CHOOSE DYSON

i bought miele vacuum clener since 2015, for the first half year, it is fine for my carpet, however, it sounds does not work well after that. btw, the head is not easy to disassemble as hair is easy to fouled with the head. Then I bought the DYSON V6 Animal, which is easer for me to use and clean the machine, the only matter is battery is not enough for the whole rooms, I have to charge it during housework

Omar A
Omar AMelbourne5 posts
  SDBB0

This thing sure does suck, in a good way

COuldnt be happier with our choice of vacuum. We use it mnostly on carpet in a 3 bedroom house and it works great. The bags take us about 6 months to fill up. You never have to go over an area more than once which is fantastic. It comes with a whole bunch of different nozzles which is also good. Good value for money

Kevin Liao
Kevin LiaoNSWMurray Region, NSW11 posts

tough & strong

great vacuum cleaner. We like the color we bought, that is bright yellow looks nice. very tough device, not like other cheap vacuum cleaner crack and broken when hit the wall or ground. The bag is good size and easy to change.

Good suction.

The accessories sames a little bit expensive.

Emily
EmilyToowoomba11 posts

Absolutely Brilliant

This is the best brand vacuum you can get in my opinion. A few years old and could still suck the spots off a leopard. Not too loud, the cord on the vacuum is so long that I can do our large lounge room all from the one power point. No extension cord needed. Brilliant vacuum. I will buy Miele always.

Pojo 2017
Pojo 2017

Went for German made

Recently bought a new Miele compact C2 from HN as the Choice reviews were great however I didn't realise they were talking about the model made in China not the German made one. I am a little disappointed that a German made Miele appliance rated lower than the Chinese version but so be it. I had a Miele compact vacuum in the 90s, it was amazing, not even plaster dust slowed it down. The Electrolux purchased to replace it was good but not in the same league. So now I have this new black Miele vac that really sucks! I mean that in the best possible way, it is light weight and easy to take upstairs and of more robust construction than the Electrolux. Hoping it will do the next 12 years with as much class as my 90s Miele.

Sam E
Sam EPerth8 posts
  SDBB0

perfect for people with dogs and cats

Love it easily picks up the dog and cat hair.. has so many differen setting to choose from and 2 different volume settings

We vaccumme on carpet lino and tile and its easy to switch between them all no hassle money well spent for the average size house we have easy to attach and detach attachemenys especially when cleaning the cars

Ddoingwell
DdoingwellQLDFar North Queensland, QLD14 posts
thaRev
thaRevWAGreat Southern, WA5 posts

Amazing little Vac!!!

Bought this vac on special at Harvey Norman for $199 to replace my worthless Dyson Animal that was $800 and on an extended warranty. It absolutely blows away the performance of my Dyson! Not only is it powerful but very quiet. Even at 60% power it out vacuums a Dyson. Grab one of these little suction monsters and save yourself $600!! You will not be disappointed.

Nigel
NigelSydney

Awesome reliability

I purchased the Miele C2 after reading about it here: https://homepowertech.co.uk/best-vacuum-cleaners/. It is really reliable. I wasn't fussed about how noisy it was and i was aware when i bought it that i was going to have to do some dragging about, that didnt bother me. I have pretty shaggy carpets, and two kids and four dogs and i needed it to be able to perform a pretty deep clean and thats what it does.

Ashley
AshleyNSWSydney, NSW8 posts
  SDBB0

As usual, a quality product from Miele!

I have a Miele dishwasher and washing machine, this vacuum cleaner is just as efficient and reliable.

I had no hesitation in purchasing this vacuum, which is my first purchase from Miele for this type of appliance as I knew it would be manufactured to the highest standards.

The suction is good and has variable power and it is easy to maneuver.

Sara Leo
Sara LeoGold Coast3 posts
  SDCB0

Since when did you love vacuuming?

The Comfort C2 allergy Miele vacuum cleaner is light weight and easy to maneuver. I live in a two storey townhouse and I have no hesitation and carrying it up and down the stairs.

I only use it on my carpet that is my preference, I thoroughly enjoy using it. It has so many attachments and gets dog hair off the floor with no trouble.

When I bought it is when I made the decision that I loved vacuuming.

Moongold
MoongoldAU25 posts

Miele excels

I don't think you can go past Miele for vacuum cleaners. This one, the C2 Hardfloor, I've found just great! It's quiet, efficient, doesn't scratch wood floors or tiles, and moves easily. I'm an asthma sufferer and appreciate the Hepa filter inclusion. Compact, very easy to store & I like the operating buttons on the handle - means I don't have to bend all the time. More expensive than my earlier vacuums but think it will be almost impossible to go back to any other brand!

David
DavidDoonan6 posts

Excellent product

My previous Meile vacuum gave up after 20 years so I went to Harvey Norman to seek a replacement.

I was offered a Meile for over $400. When I said I would check a competitors pricing before buying I was shown an identical Meile made in China, not Germany, and priced at $199. I purchased the Chinese made one knowing that Meile quality control would be in place at the Chinese factory.

What a superb cleaner every bit as good as my previous machine and wonderful value for money certainly as good as any Meile product I have bought.

Extra Information