Miele CVA 620

Miele CVA 620

See the Best Built-in Coffee Machines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rob

RobMelbourne

This product is a complete waste of money. I cannot express how dreadful it is.

All I can say is never ever buy one unless of course.
1 you delight in cleaning the machine.
2 you are happy with ordinary coffee
3 you are happy spending $4000 on a product which gives you a worse result than a $200 product.

We can only hope Meile stops making all coffee machines.

Date PurchasedFeb 2016

!3 years out of a Miele CVA 620-1

Date PurchasedFeb 2003

Parts expensive

Coffee average even at the most concentrated setting and not hot unless you put the coffee cups in the microwave first or put boiling water in them to heat them up and use hot milk.
Boiler has gone after 10 years of trouble-free self maintenance by the book. Paid £70 for the pleasure of being told this by a miele engineer as nobody else can look at these machines. Cost of repair £500 approximately.
No need to say anymore. Don't buy one, I was lucky enough to get one as part of the kitchen purchase.

Miele 620 - Yep, it's terrible

Bought our house with this built in. Previous owner raved about how good the coffee was - I know they were lying and NEVER used it. Coffee is almost undrinkable. Spent $$ having it serviced. Miele service atrocious. Service guy recommended that we make 2 or 3 cups each time before drinking one (yeah, because coffee beans are free!).

It is a $4,000 piece of wall art that we never use. There is a $200 Nespresso on the bench top next to it. Looks pretty stupid but makes great coffee!

arti76

arti76Sydney, NSW

Luckily trouble free for almost 10 years - Service/Parts are expensive

Worst Purchase

Marmalade
Marmalade

I agree, Miele after sales service is shocking!

Annie
Annie

Miele have been trying to fix my machine for the past month! No communication from their work shop in Perth and don't return my calls.

Terrible

Extremely disappointed - Miele service very slow. Purchased Miele oven, stovetop, dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine all together - where is customer loyalty?
Only coment from Miele is "You may not be cleaning the machine properly". Not good enough for a $3300.00 coffee machine purchase.
Looks good - that's all.
No 'real' coffee taste or crema - despite following instructions to a tee. Has been serviced by Miele (paid service) to no avail. Coffee not rich, bitter taste despite cleaning and vaious beans used.

jane02

jane02

Bad

Looks good but functionally poor. After sales service with Miele very poor. They contract our the service and I have had to wait up until a month to get someone out to fix the machine. On average the machine breaks down every six months. If I had my time over I would have stuck with my Saeco machine which was very reliable.
When it is working, it works well. Looks great.
Had numerous problems despite caring and cleaning machine as directed.

Tanja

Tanjaasked

I have the Miele CVA 620. The screen will continue say to purging . when I do I hear that he is trying, but there is not coming water so he does not purging. I've cleaned everything inside and out. how do i get this resolved?

Miele
Jack TaylorMiele

Hi Tanja, thank you for your question. Unfortunately we are not able to determine the issue regarding your CVA 620. If you can please book a service call using https://www.servicebooking.miele.com.au or if you have any questions don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 464 353. Kind regards, Anna.

Steve B
Steve B

Its will be the valve in the water pump stuck shut... Ive just fixed mine myself by dismantling it.... or you can just swap it for another from somewhere like eBay

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives