Miele Fabric Softener

Miele Fabric Softener

See the Best Fabric Softeners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Miele

First time use

I have just done a load of washing in my new Miele machine. I have had it for a fortnight but I only purchased the Miele washing powder and conditioner this week. I think I have now been converted to only use the special Miele product now, my wash is definetly whiter and softer than the supermarket brand I used two days ago.I was a bit disappointed how my wash seemed a bit rough using my existing fabric softener.
Well done Miele.

bels
belsSydney, NSW

Won't go back to supermarket brands

After purchasing a new Miele washer I "treated" myself & bought Miele washing liquids & fabric softener. I've been converted! Love the fabric softener, which I find not to be overpowering in smell, & my clothes come out feeling as though they're not "roughed up". The bottle lasts for ages, so spending $20 on a 2L bottle turns out to be very economical. I do 4+ loads per week and my bottle has lasted 3 1/2 months so far, with more still left. Highly recommended.

Veta
Vetaasked

Hello i really woukd love to know whuch supermarket brands of laundry liquid or powder are safe to use in my Miele arriving next week as I have a big family and if I do order your Miele products online, I may run out from time to time. Thankyou kindly

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives

CategoryFabric Softeners