Miele G 4203 i Active (Integrated)

Miele G 4203 i Active (Integrated)

MPN: G4203IACTIVE

See the Best Built-in Dishwashers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Meddy

MeddySYDNEY

Great Washing machine with any trouble

It takes around 1 hour to 1.5 hours depend son the settings
Very quite
Easy to use and haven't noticed any issues as yet.
I would highly recommend that.
his cleans up really well no mess of leftovers.very efficient
plenty of space for cutlers, wine glasses cups and plates and pots.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Y. H

Y. HBrisbane

Great little helper in the kitchen

I don't think I can survive the holiday season without this helper. As much as I enjoy having friends over for gathering and cooking up meals, the cleaning after is always the headache. I am so glad I have this machine, made my life so much easier and under control.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
jamesdyson2017

jamesdyson2017Melbourne

great build and excellent performance

I purchased that model of Miele dishwasher a couple of months ago, there was also a similar XXL Bosch model selling for about $500 less, however it wouldn't fit under our kitchen benchtop by 5mm :( Any way after two months of using the high end Miele I am very happy with it even after considering its high price it is still a bargain and have no regrets. It is very quiet and I can not hear it operate from any more than a couple of metre. The only time we hear any noise is if you use the intense pots cycle (which still isn't that bad) or when it is drianing water back through the sink pipework which has nothing to do with the dishwasher anyway (you could always put the plug in the kitchen sink).

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Miss p

Miss pSydney

Love my dishwasher

Love my diswasher good and effective the only problem is the service.. recently called Miele for help with not turning off by itself they didn't know what to do??!! I figure that out myself if the red light is on because your blue glass liquid compartment is empty it won't turn off even after the circle...

Date PurchasedAug 2013