Miele G 4203 SC Active (White, Freestanding)

Miele G 4203 SC Active (White, Freestanding)

MPNs: 36246876, 36303236, G4203SCACTIVEBRWS and G4203SCACTIVECLST

See the Best Freestanding Dishwashers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Unhappy in Armidale

Unhappy in ArmidaleArmidale

Sensational Dishwasher

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you for your feedback!

Rob

RobBrisbane

Cleans really well.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Rob for your feedback!

bat

batGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality at a good Price

I'd done a lot of research before buying my Previous Miele dishwasher. That was in 2001. We needed to replace it URGENTLY in August this year. Purchased the current version and it fitted perfectly into the existing space. There are a few design changes. It does dry better and is quieter than the old model. The standard cutlery tray is excellent and the stacking very flexible. Good choice of programs and it does a great job. Recommended.
And we got it on discount :)

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you for your feedback!

Bernie

BernieWULGULMERANG

Entry level brilliance

Owned this dishwasher for around 3 weeks and used multiple times per day ( we have 3 small kids). Fantastic build quality and cleans much better compared to any other make I've owned. The cutlery tray is so much easier to use than a basket and saves loads of space plus it's very quiet. This is effectively an entry level model but don't let that put you off - it may only have basic programs but they work superbly and frankly, we don't really need any more for our household - dinner parties aren't really an option right now....The timer is another bonus as we have low rate electricity at night. Very happy so far

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you for your feedback Bernie!

mlwd

mlwdmoil

mum's best friend

an entry level model,love how this never fails to clean dushes and crockery thoroughly everytime...great in gettung rid of grease and odours...yet the eco mode is gentle enough to wash delicate dishware...its very quiet as well...i needed a replacement part and miele sent it out right away...best investment ever...thanks meile...

Date PurchasedMay 2018

CCy

CCyPerth

Cleaned dishes very well

This dishwasher performs really well. We compile and load our dishes and start it every once in two days. It’s a good storage for dishes too. Good for the price. We do need to dry the dishes after the wash but it’s not bordersome at all. Very happy with our purchase. :)

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Corina

CorinaAU

Wowzer

If Diamonds are a girl's best friend, you will love your glasses, they sparkle after washing. Everything is sparkling clean, including bottoms of pots and pans.. the good old charred bottoms on my pots and pans are really clean now.. Very quiet and economical... I'm not a big fan of the cutlery tray but as I keep using it, I got used to it and loving the shine and sparks on my cutleries.. not a trace of food or water droplets at all. The price including the GST is a bit pricey but with the results I get each wash.. it's worth it coz I'm worth it. Thank you Miele, making life easy for me with style.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Derek44

Derek44AU

Just works - love it.

This is the best dishwasher I ever had. Before that we used to have different brands which did not last for a long time. Our previous one was also Miele (base model) which eventually developed inside leaks - still worked nicely, but fixing the leaks was expensive, and it served us for many, many years.

The new one is again the entry level from Miele, but what a difference it makes! I love digital indicator showing how many minutes are left to complete the cycle. Inside design improved in a subtle way: externally the dishwasher has the same distentions as the old Miele, but provides slightly more room. Quiet, washes the dishes very well, couldn't ask for more.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Mike

Mikeperth

Works well

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Leroy Wiseguy

Leroy Wiseguy333eyesopen@gmail.com

so quiet and efficient

Excellent cleaning and drying of dishes, glassware, and cutlery. The slide out cutlery tray at the top means there is more space for plates in the bottom tray. Really like how you can fit plates and dishes in different configurations.
Free delivery. Easy installation by husband!
Sorry the 14 year old dishwasher had to go but so happy with our very very quiet Miele.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Great dishwasher!

I've had the dishwasher for two years and it never misses a beat, even baked in goodness is no match for it and the glassware comes up sparkling clean and streak free. Most stuff isn't dry by the end of the cycle especially plastics which is to be expected. Its super quiet too and the delayed start function is great.

Date PurchasedApr 2015

Chooky

Chookyadelaide

My dishes have never been this clean

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Miele for me

Miele for meSouth East Queensland, QLD

Keeps on giving

I recently wrote a review praising Miele dishwashers, I'd had the same machine for 14 years it still worked a dream, my daughter purchased a Asco and it wasn't so good, cloudy glasses etc. I have moved home and have had to purchase a new Miele and have not been disappointed, dishes clean glasses crystal clear, I use the 3 in one tablets clean the machine regularly. My money has been well spent, I do still have to use a tea towel on some things but that is a small price to pay for a quality product.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Paul Gasked

The display on my G 4203 SC is very dim. Is there anything I can do about this?
Paul

Jack TaylorMiele

Hi Paul, this model doesn't have controls for brightness or contrast on the display. If you think there is a potential issue with this display brightness, you will need a service call to have someone look at this machine to confirm it is how it should be. If you can please book a service call using https://www.servicebooking.miele.com.au or if you have any questions don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 464 353 . Kind regards, Anna.

Paul G

Thanks Anna. I called Miele and they came out and looked, and immediately agreed to replace the machine. I have always used Miele appliances as they are so good that I rarely have to replace them! I guess I’m hooked for good now after that experience!
Paul

TashaWhirl

TashaWhirlasked

The Miele website says this dishwasher is 60cm deep (front to back) but the choice website and most appliance stores list it as 57cm deep. Can anyone confirm the true depth measurement?

Jack TaylorMiele

Hi Tasha, thanks for your question. We would recommend you go with what is stated on the Miele official website for the best reference. However, we also recommend that you confirm with the retailer if you choose to purchase this appliance your space limits at your home to ensure that the appliance fits correctly. Kind regards, Miele.

Narelleasked

Has anyone had a Bosch would you recommend miele over Bosch my old dishwasher was a bosch?

Bill
Bill

I have had two Bosch as they were reasonable in price and had good reviews. However, both broke after two years … just out of warranty. Both good machines till they broke but unable to find anyone who knew why they broke. Last one broke last year and I handfill the machine with water through its cycles. As it is still a good machine when I do this, I had it repaired with official fixer (Mr Dishwasher - friendly chap). Day at home to be told it was a sensor, over $100 to fix. A week later, broken again, another $100, nothing wrong he could see... works ok on short cycle (ran it for 10 minutes...). Two weeks later it is broken again, still not rinsing, but it is unlikely to be fixed given my last two encounters. I will never buy a Bosch dishwasher again, so will try the dearer Miele. Waiting for a good price.

Narelle

Thanks Bill.Appreciate you answering .
As my broke in April/May I had had enough of hand washing and did some research and ended up buying a Siemens comes with a 5 year warranty .looked at Miele unless you get top of the range I think they are pretty average.

online shopper
online shopper

Hi Narelle,
Just out of interest how is the Siemens Dishwasher going ? I am thinking of replacing my Fysher & Paykel lemon for a Miele or a Siemens ,not a lot of info out there on the Siemens though.

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives

CategoryDishwashers and Freestanding Dishwashers