Miele G 4203 SCU Active (Stainless Steel,Built-Under)

Miele G 4203 SCU Active (Stainless Steel,Built-Under)

MPNs: 36246877 and G4203SCUACTIVECLST

See the Best Built-in Dishwashers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Michael

MichaelSouth West, WA

Relationship Essential.

Quiet, efficient, fantastic after sale backup over 5 years. Renovating another property, will have Meile everything there as well, Boss insists, we she goes Meile goes. I said don't take with you, we will get a good deal on the best model available and leave this one here.
Do not recommend the retailer however.

Purchased in September 2014 at Rather not say for $2,100.00.

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Motor blew up a few months after warranty. Miele repair man told us “he sees it a lot” and we should buy a Bosch.

The motor stopped after three years.
Our Dishes often came out dirty.
We rinsed our dishes first.
The Dishwasher didn’t get clogged.
The Controls were easy to use.
Washing times are very long.
The machine was much noisier that the new one we bought to replace it.

Purchased in September 2015 at Miele Online Shop for $1,199.00.

Dave

I’ve already had to buy a new one.

It isn’t a Miele; your repairer recommended another brand to us.

Cintique

CintiqueSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

A real dishwasher

Great dishwasher, it cleans everything really well. Purchased over a month ago. Love the auto sense, no scrapping plates, it runs quietly, not too many dials and buttons, so easy to use. Recently cleaned my BBQ plates and racks, was amaze at how clean they turned out.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,499.00.

Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Cintique for taking the time to leave this review!

Ab

AbBrisbane

Way better than an LG

Bought this a month ago after fighting with a LG dishwasher for the last few years. It cleans the plates and easily without the need wash off. Haven’t had any issues yet. It was a great price from Harvey Norman. It is whisper quiet and easy to stack with the top cutlery tray.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you for your feedback!

Leo

LeoHORNET BANK

Decent microwave for the size

Its stylish and have awesome features also it has different kool modes for running the product it washes all the dishes really well with powerful water pressure modes in the dishwasher machine it runs quiet with a Stainless Steel style look I give it 5 stars for this product.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Jack TaylorMiele

Thank you Leo for your feedback!

jmfire

jmfireAU

Cleans well

I put I some really dirty dishes and in 1.5hrs my dishes were clean. I love of the auto where it sense how dirty the dishes to the program and like the trays for knife and forks. Ovsrall have been very pleased with it.

The shelves can be lower to add pots and pans.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Arezoo R

Arezoo R

Stopped working after 7 months

I bought mine last October and in May this year it began showing F87 error and while I was waiting for the warranty repair to come and fix it, which took two weeks, the whole front panel blacked out. Literally the guy had to replace the pump and the from panel. Since then he’s told me not to use Finish Quantum tablets cause they can cause the motor to go unless you wash on hot cycles.
Disappointed as I paid AUD1200 so I don’t have to worry about repairs and now I have a repaired dishwasher.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Mary mcquayAdelaide

Miele dish washer

Cleaned the dishes and pans perfectly.
Has extremely long wash times. Even the economy wash seems to be on for ages.
I think the machine does a fantastic job but just takes such a very long time to finish a cycle.
My dishes are clean, no food deposits left anywhere.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Carmel Harrold

Carmel Harrold

So quiet, so very very quiet, that is one of its best features!!!

Miele was recommended as the best on the market, so I replaced my old dishwasher with a Miele. Yes! definitely a wonderful product. So quiet, it is amazingly quiet.I wouldn't even know it was on and we sit around an island bench with the Miele washing dishes underneath, hushhhh. I have not had any trouble with it and it has done a lot of work now.
My visitors comment that it is a Miele and I always say: yes, I bought Miele because it is the best, having used 2 other brands prior, i could not recommend anything other than a Miele now I have one..

Date PurchasedNov 2013
Corona Virus

Corona VirusPerth

Great dishwasher

Great dishwasher and as expected of a Miele product it is extremely well made and comes with piece of mind through warranty.

Bought on promotion so received cash back which helped lower the price

Easy to maintain, super quiet and economical.

Has many neat features and cleans the dishes very well.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Ryan

Ryan

This is perfect

Everyone said this product is good, so we set it up 8 years ago, and now we leave a review.
I tried every expensive product from cheap material but felt no big difference.
I have often seen a failure because the manual is a wheel, so I just pushed the power button and turned it on.
I'm sorry there are no temperature settings, but it doesn't feel that big. Quick wash dishes are finished in 20 minutes.

Date PurchasedJan 2010

LynnC

LynnCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great dishwasher

This dishwasher is great quality. It cleans the dishes really well and is also super quiet. I also really like the feature which gives you the ability to select what type of wash you want, ie quick wash or heavy duty wash for pots and pans etc. Although a bit pricey definitely worth it.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

FTM

FTM

Does what it needs to do.

Cleans dishes very well however drying is a bit different - unless I open the door dishes don't really dry properly. Water droplets stay on some of the dishes because of the steam. So far this isn't really a problem as most the time I just time it so I can do the open the door once the cycle is finished (or I put it on delay start). It has lots of different cycles to choose from too and so quiet I have to double check I actually put it on. I love that it has a proper place for all individual pieces of cutlery rather than just the standard basket on the bottom shelf. It looks really good in the kitchen as well, very modern and sleek.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Sarah

SarahBrisbane

I can't believe how clean my dishes are!

I love love love love love this dishwasher, I can't put into words how much time this dishwasher has given me. With it's fast and efficient washes I am happy to put it on every single night! It doesn't use up too much power either with it's energy efficient settings!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Abie

AbiePlumpton

Very good performance!

I really like this dishwasher as it really removes the oil from the dishes. There alot of options to choose from as well. It is not loud you wouldn't even realise its already on. I like that there is a cutlery tray inside and it is really spacious inside. Overall, it is perfect if you want a squeaky clean dishes!

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Stan37

Stan37Byron Bay

Wonderful dishwasher

Having owned a Miele before I new what to expect in my new home. After renting for 12 months and putting up with a Fisher and Paykel Draw unit it was great to get back to the spacious Miele with stainless steel interior, easy to program, quiet and excellent wash and dry quality. Have always preferred models with the cutlery drawer on top

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Jen

JenPerth

Very good

Date PurchasedOct 2011

Brenda D.

Brenda D.

Best dishwasher we've ever had since the original Dishlex 35years ago which was the best at the time.
Cleans sparkling clean every time
So quiet I hardly know it is on.
Glasses come our perfect and large pots also great
Looks great and easy to stack all crockery, glasses and utensils

Date PurchasedJan 2013

Bhavesh N

Bhavesh NWA, 6025

great dishwasher

it is an ideal dishwasher for your kitchen and does it job perfectly. Great product comes with good name. happy with what we have spent on and not any cheap brand. Proud to buy Australian made product with good customer service. Can surely recommend to any friend and family. Saving a lot that can be spend for other home improvement

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Rosemarie

Rosemarie

GREAT DISHWASHER

Very quick wash and so quiet that you don't even know it is on. My favourite feature is the top shelf where there are heaps of room for bowls and big cups fit in comfortably. The shelves also do not tilt like some other brands and I will gladly recommend this dishwasher to anyone wanting to buy one.

Date PurchasedNov 2013