MPNs: 36246877, G4203SCUABRWS, G4203SCUACLST and G4203SCUACTIVECLST

3.8

• Internal Layout

TrishNorth Western Region, NSW

Don’t waste your money expecting quality of this brand

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,500.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Hi Trish, this is not an ideal situation at all. I've chased this up with our team and asked them to contact you as soon as possible. Apologies again for this whole experience. Kind regards, Daniel.

Disappointed

DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor product and worse after sale service

Have had to call out a service repair person three times in 9 years. Latest incident took several phone calls (over 20 minutes each) over several days before Miele answered. Had to wait another week before a service person was available. Support person was punctual, friendly and competent. He identified problem as a burnt out power board. Repair cost would be $740 and part would not be available for 2 weeks. Support person who said he had a direct line to Miele support took over fifteen minutes on the phone before anyone answered. Very disappointed in a supposedly expensive, high quality product. Service support was almost non-existent. Will not be buying another Miele product.

Purchased in May 2011 at Brisbane Appliance Sales for $1,400.00.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

its rubbish

Purchased in April 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Built-in Dishwashers

Find out how Miele G 4203 SCU Active (Built-Under, Stainless Steel) compares to other Built-in Dishwashers

SandWedJ A.

SandWedJ A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not Happy

My second Miele dishwasher just died after 4 and 7 years respectively... Not the 20Yr advised within the advertising.. was advised that a service agent would fix and to call back if not happy cost me $175 and advised not worth fixing the thing... have contacted Miele three times since and no reply...

Purchased in September 2014 at Harvey Norman for $1,800.00.

paulos 53Perth, WA

3year and 2months old

will not buy other one cost me $1,199,00 out of warranty by 1 year needs new board and heater not happy should last longer was not cheaper will not cover miele

Purchased in July 2017 at The Good Guys for $1,199.00.

rev

revPerth, WA

Excellent clean but....

Great clean, classy look and very pleased with our purchase. However I can but wonder why there is no buzzer to indicate the end of the programme. Or am I missing something?

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $1,200.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review. This model does not have the option of a buzzer indicating the completion of the cycle. Kind regards, Joel.

Miele Immer Besser Dishwasher - constant error messages F13 & F11

Have had my Miele for 4 years and despite general usage dishwasher constantly goes into error mode and stops working. Have had the Miele recommended technician attend to it with replacement parts on 3 occasions at cost to us but continues with error messages and stoppage. First error message was F13 and now its F11. Can Miele help rectify this?

Michael

MichaelSouth West, WA

Relationship Essential.

Quiet, efficient, fantastic after sale backup over 5 years. Renovating another property, will have Meile everything there as well, Boss insists, we she goes Meile goes. I said don't take with you, we will get a good deal on the best model available and leave this one here.
Do not recommend the retailer however.

Purchased in September 2014 at Rather not say for $2,100.00.

DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Motor blew up a few months after warranty. Miele repair man told us “he sees it a lot” and we should buy a Bosch.

The motor stopped after three years.
Our Dishes often came out dirty.
We rinsed our dishes first.
The Dishwasher didn’t get clogged.
The Controls were easy to use.
Washing times are very long.
The machine was much noisier that the new one we bought to replace it.

Purchased in September 2015 at Miele Online Shop for $1,199.00.

Dave

I’ve already had to buy a new one.

It isn’t a Miele; your repairer recommended another brand to us.

Cintique

CintiqueSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

A real dishwasher

Great dishwasher, it cleans everything really well. Purchased over a month ago. Love the auto sense, no scrapping plates, it runs quietly, not too many dials and buttons, so easy to use. Recently cleaned my BBQ plates and racks, was amaze at how clean they turned out.

Purchased in July 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,499.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you Cintique for taking the time to leave this review!

Ab

AbBrisbane

Way better than an LG

Bought this a month ago after fighting with a LG dishwasher for the last few years. It cleans the plates and easily without the need wash off. Haven’t had any issues yet. It was a great price from Harvey Norman. It is whisper quiet and easy to stack with the top cutlery tray.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for your feedback!

Leo

LeoHORNET BANK

Decent microwave for the size

Its stylish and have awesome features also it has different kool modes for running the product it washes all the dishes really well with powerful water pressure modes in the dishwasher machine it runs quiet with a Stainless Steel style look I give it 5 stars for this product.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
Miele representativeMiele

Thank you Leo for your feedback!

jmfire

jmfireAU

Cleans well

I put I some really dirty dishes and in 1.5hrs my dishes were clean. I love of the auto where it sense how dirty the dishes to the program and like the trays for knife and forks. Ovsrall have been very pleased with it.

The shelves can be lower to add pots and pans.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Arezoo R

Arezoo R

Stopped working after 7 months

I bought mine last October and in May this year it began showing F87 error and while I was waiting for the warranty repair to come and fix it, which took two weeks, the whole front panel blacked out. Literally the guy had to replace the pump and the from panel. Since then he’s told me not to use Finish Quantum tablets cause they can cause the motor to go unless you wash on hot cycles.
Disappointed as I paid AUD1200 so I don’t have to worry about repairs and now I have a repaired dishwasher.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Mary mcquayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Miele dish washer

Cleaned the dishes and pans perfectly.
Has extremely long wash times. Even the economy wash seems to be on for ages.
I think the machine does a fantastic job but just takes such a very long time to finish a cycle.
My dishes are clean, no food deposits left anywhere.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Carmel Harrold

Carmel Harrold

So quiet, so very very quiet, that is one of its best features!!!

Miele was recommended as the best on the market, so I replaced my old dishwasher with a Miele. Yes! definitely a wonderful product. So quiet, it is amazingly quiet.I wouldn't even know it was on and we sit around an island bench with the Miele washing dishes underneath, hushhhh. I have not had any trouble with it and it has done a lot of work now.
My visitors comment that it is a Miele and I always say: yes, I bought Miele because it is the best, having used 2 other brands prior, i could not recommend anything other than a Miele now I have one..

Date PurchasedNov 2013
Corona Virus

Corona VirusPerth

Great dishwasher

Great dishwasher and as expected of a Miele product it is extremely well made and comes with piece of mind through warranty.

Bought on promotion so received cash back which helped lower the price

Easy to maintain, super quiet and economical.

Has many neat features and cleans the dishes very well.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Ryan

Ryan

This is perfect

Everyone said this product is good, so we set it up 8 years ago, and now we leave a review.
I tried every expensive product from cheap material but felt no big difference.
I have often seen a failure because the manual is a wheel, so I just pushed the power button and turned it on.
I'm sorry there are no temperature settings, but it doesn't feel that big. Quick wash dishes are finished in 20 minutes.

Date PurchasedJan 2010
LynnC

LynnCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great dishwasher

This dishwasher is great quality. It cleans the dishes really well and is also super quiet. I also really like the feature which gives you the ability to select what type of wash you want, ie quick wash or heavy duty wash for pots and pans etc. Although a bit pricey definitely worth it.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
FTM

FTM

Does what it needs to do.

Cleans dishes very well however drying is a bit different - unless I open the door dishes don't really dry properly. Water droplets stay on some of the dishes because of the steam. So far this isn't really a problem as most the time I just time it so I can do the open the door once the cycle is finished (or I put it on delay start). It has lots of different cycles to choose from too and so quiet I have to double check I actually put it on. I love that it has a proper place for all individual pieces of cutlery rather than just the standard basket on the bottom shelf. It looks really good in the kitchen as well, very modern and sleek.

Date PurchasedMay 2016