11 questions from our users

Kate. P

Kate. Pasked

G 4203

This model doesn’t appear to have the ‘professional’ Miele pump that the next model above has. With $200 in price difference, has anyone found this to be an issue?

Paul Gasked

G 4203 SC Active (White, Freestanding)

The display on my G 4203 SC is very dim. Is there anything I can do about this?
Paul

Miele
Jack TaylorMiele

Hi Paul, this model doesn't have controls for brightness or contrast on the display. If you think there is a potential issue with this display brightness, you will need a service call to have someone look at this machine to confirm it is how it should be. If you can please book a service call using https://www.servicebooking.miele.com.au or if you have any questions don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 464 353 . Kind regards, Anna.

Paul G

Thanks Anna. I called Miele and they came out and looked, and immediately agreed to replace the machine. I have always used Miele appliances as they are so good that I rarely have to replace them! I guess I’m hooked for good now after that experience!
Paul

Davidasked

G 4203 SCi Active (Integrated, with Cutlery Tray)

I recently purchased a Miele dishwasher for my new home as I was very happy with the Miele dishwasher in my previous house. However, unlike my previous Miele, the new one doesn't switch off the power at the end of the wash cycle. The power light stays on and the LED timer shows 000 The power button has to be switched off manually; is this normal?

Thank you for your question about these amazing products. In order to correctly address your concerns, I will need to know the model number to diagnose the problem.
In my experience with these dishwashers, the failure of the unit to power down after completion of the cycle combined with the display showing a number indicates that the unit has not completed the cycle due to an error or malfunction. The quality testing of each of these devices prior to shipping is extensive.
I will be able to give you the answer to your question if you provide the model number and confirm the exact content of the numeral displayed, including whether the light is flashing or still and any other information regarding this message.

David

Thank you for your response.
The model number is G 4203 SCU Active built-under dishwasher (with cutlery tray)
The exact content of the numeral displayed is 000
The red light is still (not flashing)

bat
bat

Yes. It counts down to zero showing the cycle is complete.
But power stays on

TashaWhirl

TashaWhirlasked

G 4203 SC Active (White, Freestanding)

The Miele website says this dishwasher is 60cm deep (front to back) but the choice website and most appliance stores list it as 57cm deep. Can anyone confirm the true depth measurement?

Miele
Jack TaylorMiele

Hi Tasha, thanks for your question. We would recommend you go with what is stated on the Miele official website for the best reference. However, we also recommend that you confirm with the retailer if you choose to purchase this appliance your space limits at your home to ensure that the appliance fits correctly. Kind regards, Miele.

Narelleasked

G 4203 SC Active (White, Freestanding)

Has anyone had a Bosch would you recommend miele over Bosch my old dishwasher was a bosch?

Bill
Bill

I have had two Bosch as they were reasonable in price and had good reviews. However, both broke after two years … just out of warranty. Both good machines till they broke but unable to find anyone who knew why they broke. Last one broke last year and I handfill the machine with water through its cycles. As it is still a good machine when I do this, I had it repaired with official fixer (Mr Dishwasher - friendly chap). Day at home to be told it was a sensor, over $100 to fix. A week later, broken again, another $100, nothing wrong he could see... works ok on short cycle (ran it for 10 minutes...). Two weeks later it is broken again, still not rinsing, but it is unlikely to be fixed given my last two encounters. I will never buy a Bosch dishwasher again, so will try the dearer Miele. Waiting for a good price.

Narelle

Thanks Bill.Appreciate you answering .
As my broke in April/May I had had enough of hand washing and did some research and ended up buying a Siemens comes with a 5 year warranty .looked at Miele unless you get top of the range I think they are pretty average.

online shopper
online shopper

Hi Narelle,
Just out of interest how is the Siemens Dishwasher going ? I am thinking of replacing my Fysher & Paykel lemon for a Miele or a Siemens ,not a lot of info out there on the Siemens though.

Hoz

Hozasked

G 4203 SCU Active (Stainless Steel,Built-Under)

Does it have a rinse function?. I cannot seem to find any cycle shorter than 45 minutes.

Mary mcquay
Mary mcquay

I can't find a rinse only program on mine either.

Darl

It only has wash cycles unless you alter the shortest cycle and that will wash and rinse for about 45 minutes but will not dry. Hope this helps

Globetrotterasked

G 4203 SCU Active (Stainless Steel,Built-Under)

Does the door of this model open automatically upon finishing of the wash cycle?

Darl

The door does not open automatically

No you open it

Globetrotter

Thanks for your reply. My next question is does it have a cutlery tray as well as a cutlery basket?

Globetrotterasked

G 4203

What is the model number of the latest model from Miele dishwasher and does it have a half load function?
I just read the reviews of Miele G4203 but I think this is an old model. I would like to know if the latest Miele dishwasher model has a half load function and does this half load function dry the dishes.

Aggie

The timer on the machine can be adjusted so you can do a half load.

Globetrotter

Sorry, this is not the answer to my question. My question is does the "half load" programme in this Miele G4203 dry the dishes at the end of the "half load" cycle.

barbaraasked

G 4203 SC Active (White, Freestanding)

Does this model come in stainless steel freestanding?

Aggie

Hi to you. Yes the dishwasher comes in Stainless Steel.
If you want to get one I highly recommended it. Cheers

barbara

Thank u but i went back to asko......my old one lasted 15 years so hopefully this one will too.

Darl

Hi just from this on there site thought i would copy and paste it so you have it. Cheers
Wash your crockery and dinnerware with ease, thanks to the Miele G 4203 SC 60cm Active Freestanding Diswasher. With a stainless steel CleanSteel surface, this freestanding dishwaser is durable and easy to clean.

Loomy

Loomyasked

G 4203 SC Active (White, Freestanding)

Could someone tell me what is the fastest wash cycle available on this Dishwasher?

Is it Turbo/Eco? how long does the fastest available wash cycle take?

Thank you.

Rynow
Rynow

An hour and a half. Eco

HallowQueenasked

G 4203

Is drying part of the cycle?

kellymc24
kellymc24

It sure is :)

HallowQueen

It does not dry completely especially plastic ware.

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives