9 questions from our users

I recently purchased a Miele dishwasher for my new home as I was very happy with the Miele dishwasher in my previous house. However, unlike my previous Miele, the new one doesn't switch off the power at the end of the wash cycle. The power light stays on and the LED timer shows 000 The power button has to be switched off manually; is this normal?
Thank you for your question about these amazing products. In order to correctly address your concerns, I will need to know the model number to diagnose the problem. In my experience with these dishwashers, the failure of the unit to power down after completion of the cycle combined with the display showing a number indicates that the unit has not completed the cycle due to an error or malfunction. The quality testing of each of these devices prior to shipping is extensive. I will be able to give you the answer to your question if you provide the model number and confirm the exact content of the numeral displayed, including whether the light is flashing or still and any other information regarding this message.Thank you for your response. The model number is G 4203 SCU Active built-under dishwasher (with cutlery tray) The exact content of the numeral displayed is 000 The red light is still (not flashing)Yes. It counts down to zero showing the cycle is complete. But power stays on

The Miele website says this dishwasher is 60cm deep (front to back) but the choice website and most appliance stores list it as 57cm deep. Can anyone confirm the true depth measurement?
Hi Tasha, thanks for your question. We would recommend you go with what is stated on the Miele official website for the best reference. However, we also recommend that you confirm with the retailer if you choose to purchase this appliance your space limits at your home to ensure that the appliance fits correctly. Kind regards, Miele.

Has anyone had a Bosch would you recommend miele over Bosch my old dishwasher was a bosch?
I have had two Bosch as they were reasonable in price and had good reviews. However, both broke after two years … just out of warranty. Both good machines till they broke but unable to find anyone who knew why they broke. Last one broke last year and I handfill the machine with water through its cycles. As it is still a good machine when I do this, I had it repaired with official fixer (Mr Dishwasher - friendly chap). Day at home to be told it was a sensor, over $100 to fix. A week later, broken again, another $100, nothing wrong he could see... works ok on short cycle (ran it for 10 minutes...). Two weeks later it is broken again, still not rinsing, but it is unlikely to be fixed given my last two encounters. I will never buy a Bosch dishwasher again, so will try the dearer Miele. Waiting for a good price.Thanks Bill.Appreciate you answering . As my broke in April/May I had had enough of hand washing and did some research and ended up buying a Siemens comes with a 5 year warranty .looked at Miele unless you get top of the range I think they are pretty average.Hi Narelle, Just out of interest how is the Siemens Dishwasher going ? I am thinking of replacing my Fysher & Paykel lemon for a Miele or a Siemens ,not a lot of info out there on the Siemens though. Thanks

Does the door of this model open automatically upon finishing of the wash cycle?
The door does not open automaticallyNo you open itThanks for your reply. My next question is does it have a cutlery tray as well as a cutlery basket?

What is the model number of the latest model from Miele dishwasher and does it have a half load function? I just read the reviews of Miele G4203 but I think this is an old model. I would like to know if the latest Miele dishwasher model has a half load function and does this half load function dry the dishes.
The timer on the machine can be adjusted so you can do a half load.Sorry, this is not the answer to my question. My question is does the "half load" programme in this Miele G4203 dry the dishes at the end of the "half load" cycle.

Does this model come in stainless steel freestanding?
Hi to you. Yes the dishwasher comes in Stainless Steel. If you want to get one I highly recommended it. CheersThank u but i went back to asko......my old one lasted 15 years so hopefully this one will too.Hi just from this on there site thought i would copy and paste it so you have it. Cheers Wash your crockery and dinnerware with ease, thanks to the Miele G 4203 SC 60cm Active Freestanding Diswasher. With a stainless steel CleanSteel surface, this freestanding dishwaser is durable and easy to clean.

Could someone tell me what is the fastest wash cycle available on this Dishwasher? Is it Turbo/Eco? how long does the fastest available wash cycle take? Thank you.
An hour and a half. Eco

Is drying part of the cycle?
It sure is :)It does not dry completely especially plastic ware.

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives