See the Best Dishwashers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ryan

Ryan

This is perfect

Everyone said this product is good, so we set it up 8 years ago, and now we leave a review.
I tried every expensive product from cheap material but felt no big difference.
I have often seen a failure because the manual is a wheel, so I just pushed the power button and turned it on.
I'm sorry there are no temperature settings, but it doesn't feel that big. Quick wash dishes are finished in 20 minutes.

Date PurchasedJan 2010

Meddy

MeddySYDNEY

Great Washing machine with any trouble

It takes around 1 hour to 1.5 hours depend son the settings
Very quite
Easy to use and haven't noticed any issues as yet.
I would highly recommend that.
his cleans up really well no mess of leftovers.very efficient
plenty of space for cutlers, wine glasses cups and plates and pots.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

LynnC

LynnCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great dishwasher

This dishwasher is great quality. It cleans the dishes really well and is also super quiet. I also really like the feature which gives you the ability to select what type of wash you want, ie quick wash or heavy duty wash for pots and pans etc. Although a bit pricey definitely worth it.

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Linda Maree

Linda MareeMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Perfect, sparkling clean every time!

We have owned this dishwasher before in our previous house and it was perfect, we moved and put up with a horrible noisy dishwasher for 7 months. We bought another Miele, it’s so quiet and just solid, perfect wash every time and it has its own cutlery draw, so every item gets washed.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

FTM

FTM

Does what it needs to do.

Cleans dishes very well however drying is a bit different - unless I open the door dishes don't really dry properly. Water droplets stay on some of the dishes because of the steam. So far this isn't really a problem as most the time I just time it so I can do the open the door once the cycle is finished (or I put it on delay start). It has lots of different cycles to choose from too and so quiet I have to double check I actually put it on. I love that it has a proper place for all individual pieces of cutlery rather than just the standard basket on the bottom shelf. It looks really good in the kitchen as well, very modern and sleek.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

CCy

CCyPerth

Cleaned dishes very well

This dishwasher performs really well. We compile and load our dishes and start it every once in two days. It’s a good storage for dishes too. Good for the price. We do need to dry the dishes after the wash but it’s not bordersome at all. Very happy with our purchase. :)

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Dishwasher

This cleans up really well no mess of leftovers.very efficient
plenty of space for cutlers, wine glasses cups and plates and pots.
The rack scan easily adjustable and detachable
No noise, plenty of options to choose .
I use it everyday with five peoples meals.
Excellent product.Highly recommend .Thanks Miele

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Sarah

SarahBrisbane

I can't believe how clean my dishes are!

I love love love love love this dishwasher, I can't put into words how much time this dishwasher has given me. With it's fast and efficient washes I am happy to put it on every single night! It doesn't use up too much power either with it's energy efficient settings!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Abie

AbiePlumpton

Very good performance!

I really like this dishwasher as it really removes the oil from the dishes. There alot of options to choose from as well. It is not loud you wouldn't even realise its already on. I like that there is a cutlery tray inside and it is really spacious inside. Overall, it is perfect if you want a squeaky clean dishes!

Date PurchasedJan 2015
Y. H

Y. HBrisbane

Great little helper in the kitchen

I don't think I can survive the holiday season without this helper. As much as I enjoy having friends over for gathering and cooking up meals, the cleaning after is always the headache. I am so glad I have this machine, made my life so much easier and under control.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Stan37

Stan37Byron Bay

Wonderful dishwasher

Having owned a Miele before I new what to expect in my new home. After renting for 12 months and putting up with a Fisher and Paykel Draw unit it was great to get back to the spacious Miele with stainless steel interior, easy to program, quiet and excellent wash and dry quality. Have always preferred models with the cutlery drawer on top

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Jen

JenPerth

Very good

Date PurchasedOct 2011

Rynow

Rynow

much better than my last dish washers

Quiet, nice looking dishwasher with time delay that allows me to set my wash for when the sun is shining. Dishes are washed and dried when I get home. And I don't have to thank it, although secretly I hug it. The cutlery tray has made me obsessive compulsive and I pack it like a tetris game.The only draw back is that sometimes my bowls don't fully clean, probably to do with the shape. My last dish washers used to break my bowls, and this one doesn't so I guess I'm ahead.

Corina

CorinaAU

Wowzer

If Diamonds are a girl's best friend, you will love your glasses, they sparkle after washing. Everything is sparkling clean, including bottoms of pots and pans.. the good old charred bottoms on my pots and pans are really clean now.. Very quiet and economical... I'm not a big fan of the cutlery tray but as I keep using it, I got used to it and loving the shine and sparks on my cutleries.. not a trace of food or water droplets at all. The price including the GST is a bit pricey but with the results I get each wash.. it's worth it coz I'm worth it. Thank you Miele, making life easy for me with style.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Brenda D.

Brenda D.

Best dishwasher we've ever had since the original Dishlex 35years ago which was the best at the time.
Cleans sparkling clean every time
So quiet I hardly know it is on.
Glasses come our perfect and large pots also great
Looks great and easy to stack all crockery, glasses and utensils

Date PurchasedJan 2013
Bhavesh N

Bhavesh NWA, 6025

great dishwasher

it is an ideal dishwasher for your kitchen and does it job perfectly. Great product comes with good name. happy with what we have spent on and not any cheap brand. Proud to buy Australian made product with good customer service. Can surely recommend to any friend and family. Saving a lot that can be spend for other home improvement

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Greenmeadows

GreenmeadowsMelbourne

Love it. Best dishwasher ever!

I am super happy with this dishwasher. I've had it for 5 months and don't know how I did without it! It's quiet and cleans everything really well. In 5 months there have only been about 10 dishes all up that I've had to put in for a second go (and that's because I didn't stack them right). I love the cutlery drawer so much. It's very satisfying to empty because everything is shiny and in neat rows! I'd recommend this without hesitation.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Derek44

Derek44AU

Just works - love it.

This is the best dishwasher I ever had. Before that we used to have different brands which did not last for a long time. Our previous one was also Miele (base model) which eventually developed inside leaks - still worked nicely, but fixing the leaks was expensive, and it served us for many, many years.

The new one is again the entry level from Miele, but what a difference it makes! I love digital indicator showing how many minutes are left to complete the cycle. Inside design improved in a subtle way: externally the dishwasher has the same distentions as the old Miele, but provides slightly more room. Quiet, washes the dishes very well, couldn't ask for more.

jamesdyson2017

jamesdyson2017Melbourne

great build and excellent performance

I purchased that model of Miele dishwasher a couple of months ago, there was also a similar XXL Bosch model selling for about $500 less, however it wouldn't fit under our kitchen benchtop by 5mm :( Any way after two months of using the high end Miele I am very happy with it even after considering its high price it is still a bargain and have no regrets. It is very quiet and I can not hear it operate from any more than a couple of metre. The only time we hear any noise is if you use the intense pots cycle (which still isn't that bad) or when it is drianing water back through the sink pipework which has nothing to do with the dishwasher anyway (you could always put the plug in the kitchen sink).

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Miss p

Miss pSydney

Love my dishwasher

Love my diswasher good and effective the only problem is the service.. recently called Miele for help with not turning off by itself they didn't know what to do??!! I figure that out myself if the red light is on because your blue glass liquid compartment is empty it won't turn off even after the circle...

Date PurchasedAug 2013

Kate. P

Kate. Pasked

This model doesn’t appear to have the ‘professional’ Miele pump that the next model above has. With $200 in price difference, has anyone found this to be an issue?

Paul Gasked

G 4203 SC Active (White, Freestanding)

The display on my G 4203 SC is very dim. Is there anything I can do about this?
Paul

Miele
Anna M.Miele

Hi Paul, this model doesn't have controls for brightness or contrast on the display. If you think there is a potential issue with this display brightness, you will need a service call to have someone look at this machine to confirm it is how it should be. If you can please book a service call using https://www.servicebooking.miele.com.au or if you have any questions don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 464 353 . Kind regards, Anna.

Paul G

Thanks Anna. I called Miele and they came out and looked, and immediately agreed to replace the machine. I have always used Miele appliances as they are so good that I rarely have to replace them! I guess I’m hooked for good now after that experience!
Paul

Davidasked

G 4203 SCi Active (Integrated, with Cutlery Tray)

I recently purchased a Miele dishwasher for my new home as I was very happy with the Miele dishwasher in my previous house. However, unlike my previous Miele, the new one doesn't switch off the power at the end of the wash cycle. The power light stays on and the LED timer shows 000 The power button has to be switched off manually; is this normal?

Thank you for your question about these amazing products. In order to correctly address your concerns, I will need to know the model number to diagnose the problem.
In my experience with these dishwashers, the failure of the unit to power down after completion of the cycle combined with the display showing a number indicates that the unit has not completed the cycle due to an error or malfunction. The quality testing of each of these devices prior to shipping is extensive.
I will be able to give you the answer to your question if you provide the model number and confirm the exact content of the numeral displayed, including whether the light is flashing or still and any other information regarding this message.

David

Thank you for your response.
The model number is G 4203 SCU Active built-under dishwasher (with cutlery tray)
The exact content of the numeral displayed is 000
The red light is still (not flashing)

bat
bat

Yes. It counts down to zero showing the cycle is complete.
But power stays on

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives

Miele G 4203 SCi Active (Integrated, with Cutlery Tray)

Miele G 4203 SCi Active (Integrated, with Cutlery Tray)

Miele G 4203 i Active (Integrated)

Miele G 4203 i Active (Integrated)

Miele G 4203 SCU Active (Stainless Steel,Built-Under)

Miele G 4203 SCU Active (Stainless Steel,Built-Under)

Miele G 4203 SC Active (White, Freestanding)

Miele G 4203 SC Active (White, Freestanding)

CategoryDishwashers and Built-in DishwashersDishwashers and Built-in DishwashersDishwashers and Built-in DishwashersDishwashers and Freestanding Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $1,699$1,599$1,599$1,399
FeaturesChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Time Remaining Display
Number of Place Settings 14141414
Water Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)4 star(s)4 star(s)
Water Consumption14 L/wash14 L/wash14 L/wash14 L/wash
Energy Rating3 star(s)3 star(s)3 star(s)3 star(s)
Energy Consumption312 kWh per year324 kWh per year312 kWh per year312 kWh per year
Control Panel Position FrontFrontFrontFront
Number of Programs5556
Colour / Finish CleanSteelCleanSteelCleanSteelBrilliant White
Dimensions 805 x 598 x 570 mm805 x 598 x 570 mm805 x 598 x 570 mm845 x 598 x 600 mm
Height Adjustment 65 mm65 mm65 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)

Download manual