See the Best Dishwashers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect, sparkling clean every time!

We have owned this dishwasher before in our previous house and it was perfect, we moved and put up with a horrible noisy dishwasher for 7 months. We bought another Miele, it’s so quiet and just solid, perfect wash every time and it has its own cutlery draw, so every item gets washed.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Does what it needs to do.

Cleans dishes very well however drying is a bit different - unless I open the door dishes don't really dry properly. Water droplets stay on some of the dishes because of the steam. So far this isn't really a problem as most the time I just time it so I can do the open the door once the cycle is finished (or I put it on delay start). It has lots of different cycles to choose from too and so quiet I have to double check I actually put it on. I love that it has a proper place for all individual pieces of cutlery rather than just the standard basket on the bottom shelf. It looks really good in the kitchen as well, very modern and sleek.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Cleaned dishes very well

This dishwasher performs really well. We compile and load our dishes and start it every once in two days. It’s a good storage for dishes too. Good for the price. We do need to dry the dishes after the wash but it’s not bordersome at all. Very happy with our purchase. :)

Excellent Dishwasher

This cleans up really well no mess of leftovers.very efficient
plenty of space for cutlers, wine glasses cups and plates and pots.
The rack scan easily adjustable and detachable
No noise, plenty of options to choose .
I use it everyday with five peoples meals.
Excellent product.Highly recommend .Thanks Miele

Date PurchasedMay 2015

I can't believe how clean my dishes are!

I love love love love love this dishwasher, I can't put into words how much time this dishwasher has given me. With it's fast and efficient washes I am happy to put it on every single night! It doesn't use up too much power either with it's energy efficient settings!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Very good performance!

I really like this dishwasher as it really removes the oil from the dishes. There alot of options to choose from as well. It is not loud you wouldn't even realise its already on. I like that there is a cutlery tray inside and it is really spacious inside. Overall, it is perfect if you want a squeaky clean dishes!

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Great little helper in the kitchen

I don't think I can survive the holiday season without this helper. As much as I enjoy having friends over for gathering and cooking up meals, the cleaning after is always the headache. I am so glad I have this machine, made my life so much easier and under control.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Wonderful dishwasher

Having owned a Miele before I new what to expect in my new home. After renting for 12 months and putting up with a Fisher and Paykel Draw unit it was great to get back to the spacious Miele with stainless steel interior, easy to program, quiet and excellent wash and dry quality. Have always preferred models with the cutlery drawer on top

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Very good

Clean dishes very well.
Easy to clean and empty.
Set time (delay time)
Not too noise.
There are so many options to clean.
I normally use it with 50mins.
But if I have no time with 30 mins option.
Use very hot water so it makes dry dish very well. (After using it open the door and dry very well)
Only bad thing is scratch all glass ware..
And kid bowls are cracked because of hot water.
(Kids bowls stainless inside and plastic outside.. the plastic parts are cracked.. .)
Other friends of mine use same bowls but their dishwasher are fine with them..

Date PurchasedOct 2011

much better than my last dish washers

Quiet, nice looking dishwasher with time delay that allows me to set my wash for when the sun is shining. Dishes are washed and dried when I get home. And I don't have to thank it, although secretly I hug it. The cutlery tray has made me obsessive compulsive and I pack it like a tetris game.The only draw back is that sometimes my bowls don't fully clean, probably to do with the shape. My last dish washers used to break my bowls, and this one doesn't so I guess I'm ahead.

Wowzer

If Diamonds are a girl's best friend, you will love your glasses, they sparkle after washing. Everything is sparkling clean, including bottoms of pots and pans.. the good old charred bottoms on my pots and pans are really clean now.. Very quiet and economical... I'm not a big fan of the cutlery tray but as I keep using it, I got used to it and loving the shine and sparks on my cutleries.. not a trace of food or water droplets at all. The price including the GST is a bit pricey but with the results I get each wash.. it's worth it coz I'm worth it. Thank you Miele, making life easy for me with style.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Best dishwasher we've ever had since the original Dishlex 35years ago which was the best at the time.
Cleans sparkling clean every time
So quiet I hardly know it is on.
Glasses come our perfect and large pots also great
Looks great and easy to stack all crockery, glasses and utensils

Date PurchasedJan 2013

great dishwasher

it is an ideal dishwasher for your kitchen and does it job perfectly. Great product comes with good name. happy with what we have spent on and not any cheap brand. Proud to buy Australian made product with good customer service. Can surely recommend to any friend and family. Saving a lot that can be spend for other home improvement

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Love it. Best dishwasher ever!

I am super happy with this dishwasher. I've had it for 5 months and don't know how I did without it! It's quiet and cleans everything really well. In 5 months there have only been about 10 dishes all up that I've had to put in for a second go (and that's because I didn't stack them right). I love the cutlery drawer so much. It's very satisfying to empty because everything is shiny and in neat rows! I'd recommend this without hesitation.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Just works - love it.

This is the best dishwasher I ever had. Before that we used to have different brands which did not last for a long time. Our previous one was also Miele (base model) which eventually developed inside leaks - still worked nicely, but fixing the leaks was expensive, and it served us for many, many years.

The new one is again the entry level from Miele, but what a difference it makes! I love digital indicator showing how many minutes are left to complete the cycle. Inside design improved in a subtle way: externally the dishwasher has the same distentions as the old Miele, but provides slightly more room. Quiet, washes the dishes very well, couldn't ask for more.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

great build and excellent performance

I purchased that model of Miele dishwasher a couple of months ago, there was also a similar XXL Bosch model selling for about $500 less, however it wouldn't fit under our kitchen benchtop by 5mm :( Any way after two months of using the high end Miele I am very happy with it even after considering its high price it is still a bargain and have no regrets. It is very quiet and I can not hear it operate from any more than a couple of metre. The only time we hear any noise is if you use the intense pots cycle (which still isn't that bad) or when it is drianing water back through the sink pipework which has nothing to do with the dishwasher anyway (you could always put the plug in the kitchen sink).

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Love my dishwasher

Love my diswasher good and effective the only problem is the service.. recently called Miele for help with not turning off by itself they didn't know what to do??!! I figure that out myself if the red light is on because your blue glass liquid compartment is empty it won't turn off even after the circle...

Date PurchasedAug 2013

It help me so much.

It cleans thoroughly, and it actually clean it better than you wash by hands, trusts this machine! It is quiet but not silence, the noise is bareable. It is the best machine for lazy person like me haha. Especially when you have a party or family dinner in the house, it can really save a lots of time for you!

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Works well

Works better than my old LG dishwasher. It surely has higher spray pressure, which even can clean some of the stew pots. It has a huge space within even though looks the same size as other brands.
However it is not bad to mention that I paid for my LG dishwasher between $500 to $600 in 2007, while $1099 for Miele in 2017. I could just get the sealed drain hose attached to my LG dishwasher fixed and keep using it for longer, but didn't want the trouble of having failure elsewhere due to its age.
Another good thing about Miele is that it is gentle with dishes and doesn't heat up too high, despite LG that was giving me a tiny steel oxidisation on some of utensils.
The only comment about Miele is that you can't change the program, if you want to. However not sure if anybody want to do so. At the start I was worried about rusting on the dishes but then I realised that I don't need to be concern.
Also I should thank Kambo's to lead me to Miele as I was thinking about more famous products with the same or more expensive pricing.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

GREAT DISHWASHER

Very quick wash and so quiet that you don't even know it is on. My favourite feature is the top shelf where there are heaps of room for bowls and big cups fit in comfortably. The shelves also do not tilt like some other brands and I will gladly recommend this dishwasher to anyone wanting to buy one.

Date PurchasedNov 2013

I recently purchased a Miele dishwasher for my new home as I was very happy with the Miele dishwasher in my previous house. However, unlike my previous Miele, the new one doesn't switch off the power at the end of the wash cycle. The power light stays on and the LED timer shows 000 The power button has to be switched off manually; is this normal?
Thank you for your question about these amazing products. In order to correctly address your concerns, I will need to know the model number to diagnose the problem. In my experience with these dishwashers, the failure of the unit to power down after completion of the cycle combined with the display showing a number indicates that the unit has not completed the cycle due to an error or malfunction. The quality testing of each of these devices prior to shipping is extensive. I will be able to give you the answer to your question if you provide the model number and confirm the exact content of the numeral displayed, including whether the light is flashing or still and any other information regarding this message.Thank you for your response. The model number is G 4203 SCU Active built-under dishwasher (with cutlery tray) The exact content of the numeral displayed is 000 The red light is still (not flashing)Yes. It counts down to zero showing the cycle is complete. But power stays on

The Miele website says this dishwasher is 60cm deep (front to back) but the choice website and most appliance stores list it as 57cm deep. Can anyone confirm the true depth measurement?
Hi Tasha, thanks for your question. We would recommend you go with what is stated on the Miele official website for the best reference. However, we also recommend that you confirm with the retailer if you choose to purchase this appliance your space limits at your home to ensure that the appliance fits correctly. Kind regards, Miele.

Has anyone had a Bosch would you recommend miele over Bosch my old dishwasher was a bosch?
I have had two Bosch as they were reasonable in price and had good reviews. However, both broke after two years … just out of warranty. Both good machines till they broke but unable to find anyone who knew why they broke. Last one broke last year and I handfill the machine with water through its cycles. As it is still a good machine when I do this, I had it repaired with official fixer (Mr Dishwasher - friendly chap). Day at home to be told it was a sensor, over $100 to fix. A week later, broken again, another $100, nothing wrong he could see... works ok on short cycle (ran it for 10 minutes...). Two weeks later it is broken again, still not rinsing, but it is unlikely to be fixed given my last two encounters. I will never buy a Bosch dishwasher again, so will try the dearer Miele. Waiting for a good price.Thanks Bill.Appreciate you answering . As my broke in April/May I had had enough of hand washing and did some research and ended up buying a Siemens comes with a 5 year warranty .looked at Miele unless you get top of the range I think they are pretty average.Hi Narelle, Just out of interest how is the Siemens Dishwasher going ? I am thinking of replacing my Fysher & Paykel lemon for a Miele or a Siemens ,not a lot of info out there on the Siemens though. Thanks

G 4203 SC Active (White, Freestanding)G 4203 SCU Active (Stainless Steel,Built-Under)G 4203 i Active (Integrated)G 4203 SCi Active (Integrated, with Cutlery Tray)
Price (RRP) $1,399$1,599$1,599$1,699
FeaturesChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Time Remaining Display
Water Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)4 star(s)4 star(s)
Water Consumption14 L/wash14 L/wash14 L/wash14 L/wash
Energy Rating3 star(s)3 star(s)3 star(s)3 star(s)
Energy Consumption312 kWh per year312 kWh per year324 kWh per year312 kWh per year
Control Panel Position FrontFrontFrontFront
Number of Programs6555
Number of Place Settings 14141414
Colour / Finish Brilliant WhiteCleanSteelCleanSteelCleanSteel
Dimensions 845 x 598 x 600 mm805 x 598 x 570 mm805 x 598 x 570 mm805 x 598 x 570 mm
Height Adjustment 65 mm65 mm65 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)

Download manual