Miele G 4930 SCU CLST (Cleansteel, Built-Under)

Miele G 4930 SCU CLST (Cleansteel, Built-Under)

MPN: G4930SCUCLST

See the Best Built-in Dishwashers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jenjen

JenjenSydney Surrounds, NSW

It leaks!

Purchased in October 2018.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Miele
Jack TaylorMiele

Richard PCairns

Disappointing

This dishwasher was installed 17 September 2018. At installation F78 showed and fixed by installer. Second time we used machine the F13 error showed needing a visit by the local technician to fix. Today F24 showed up and we now await the technican. Poor performance in the first 6 weeks of ownership and very disappointing. If it is not running properly after this next fix then Miele will be asked to refund or replace what is obviosly a dud machine.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Miele
Jack TaylorMiele

Hi Richard, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. I'm going to send you a private message now so we can look into this further. Kind regards, Miele.

Richard P

Top marks to Miele for addressing my situation promptly and efficiently. They have now resolved the matter to my complete satisfaction.

Leanne

LeanneNewcastle

Love it

Fantastic dishwasher, super quiet.
Love the new 3d cutlery tray. Heaps of room for all my big plates and saucepans.
Cleans and dry dishes perfectly even plastic.
Although the sales assistant assured me that it came with a stainless steel kick panel, it did not, its only black plastic which looks kind of cheap.

Date PurchasedOct 2017