6 questions from our users

Soyoung J.

Soyoung J.asked

G 4930 SCU CLST (Cleansteel, Built-Under)

I have Miele 4930 SCU CLST.
Since I have it, I haven't heard finishing sound like ding ding or music.
Is it normal without sound?

Kate. P

Kate. Pasked

G 4930

For $200 more than the model below, the only difference seems to be the ‘professional pump’. Can anyone tell me what the difference is between the base Miele pump and the professional pump?

Alex L.
Alex L.

I think the difference is the ability to have different pressure output for the top tray (for lighter soiled items like glassware etc) compared to a higher pressure for the lower section (where the dirtier items like pots etc will sit)

Heidi Casked

G 4930 BRWS (Brilliant White, Freestanding)

With this model, what date was it made?

Lea
Lea

Not sure as it is all installed, will try & find warranty

Heidi C

Thank you for trying. I rang Miele and they said it was a 2017 model. Cheers.

TashaWhirl

TashaWhirlasked

G 4930 Jubilee (Freestanding)

The Miele website says this dishwasher is 60cm deep (front to back) but the choice website and most appliance stores list it as 57cm deep. Can anyone confirm the true depth measurement?

Miele
Jack TaylorMiele

Hi Tasha, thanks for your question. We would recommend you go with what is stated on the Miele official website for the best reference. However, we also recommend that you confirm with the retailer if you choose to purchase this appliance your space limits at your home to ensure that the appliance fits correctly. Kind regards, Miele.

BMw

BMwasked

G 4930 I BRWS (Active Integrated)

What does Active Integrated mean?

Tata
Tata

the below link doesnt use the exact words but has most of them and might be helpful

Suz

Suzasked

G 4930 SC CLST (Cleansteel, Freestanding)

Had a Whirlpool dishwasher for 15 years and the one thing I liked about it was that we could do a rinse cycle on the dishes until we filled the dishwasher with the next day's dishes. Find that the Miele does not have this option. Not altogether happy about this. Am I wrong, does it have a rinse option? Have read the instruction book and cannot find this option.

Shuman
Shuman

It should do, I've used it on the first level and that gives me a quick 10-15 minute rinse.

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives