Miele G 6620

• Internal Layout
Megan

MeganSydney, NSW

NO MORE MIELE

Bought it at 2017, just 3 years, it shows F13, but we do everthing we and also ask the plumber to have a look, but it still doesn't work. The plumber said is the circulation pump problem. I contact with Miele, they need more than one week to arrange a technics ! I also saw it might cost 600 dollars, if I have those money, I can buy a new one, no one can gurantee the fixed dishwasher can work how long.

Purchased in June 2017 at Bing Lee for A$1,699.00.

rohit

rohitGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

feel so sad and disappointed

We bought the dishwasher 2.5 years ago.i spend $1500 bcz I believe it will last long and no more on going experiences.. last year it showed error f79 and reset and it work fine and now again same error came but not able to fix it . Then call to Miele and explain them whole story. After payed $1500 just before 2 years now need to pay for $179 call out and don’t know how much more .. really very bad decision in my life ... bcz according the google search f 79 means need new pump which is near about $600 . Can’t believe they promise 20
Years and main part of the dishwasher failed just in 2 years .. finger cross

Purchased in January 2018 at Harvey Norman for A$1,500.00.

Elsid

Elsidmelbourne

F78 F78 F78 and F78 error

Had this Miele G6620 for 3 years, until it stopped working with F78 error that can't get rid of. Cleaning the filter and circulating pump impeller to no avail. However, the Miele dishwasher had cleaned the plates well comparing with our previous Asko that lasted 15 years. Will steer clear of Miele..

Damir

DamirGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We will never buy anything with Miele logo on it!

We bought the dishwasher 2.5 years ago. It stopped working the other week. Since it is out of warranty I found a former employee of Miele to come and have a look at it. According to the technician the circulation pump needs replacing. Contacted customer support , they offered to send a technician at $179 for a visit plus $30 for every half hour after the 1st 30 minutes plus the cost of part (around $600). I was advised by the retailer that Miele circulation pump has a 10 year warranty. Sent an email to complaints department and got no reply . Shocking service and even worse dishwasher. I will never ever buy anything from Miele again!

Purchased in February 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for A$1,990.00.

Jessica

JessicaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always leaves food on dishes

Our 2 drawer fisher and packel died so I thought I would try the Miele. What a mistake. The only way we can get a reasonable wash is to remove the filter basket, which quickly broke off anyway. The machine is so difficult to clean and the sprayers are impossible to unclog. I end up hand washing most of the time. The only good thing is it is quiet.

Purchased at Miele Online Shop for A$2,000.00.

Not buying Miele again

Purchased in May 2017 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$2,148.00.

StephRockliffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A bit disappointed.

I’ve always had Bosch dishwashers and loved them. As we were building a new house with the kitchen in the living area I wanted a super quiet dishwasher. I have friends with Miele dishwashers and I’ve had to put my ear against them to see if they were running. This machine however is noisy. I can hear the water splashing and the motor whirring. Also some of my cutlery came out as dirty as it went in. I am really disappointed that I spent so much extra to get a Miele and it’s worse than the Dishlex we had to use while we were renting during the build process. I’m wondering if they forgot to put sound insulation in the door. I feel ripped off.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$1,999.00.

Unhappy

UnhappyHobart, TAS

Set up impossible

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$2,099.00.

Hugh B.

Hugh B.Sydney, NSW

really great does a excellent clean every time

*very satisfied with all aspects of this dishwasher and its features
* yes i scrape and rinse dishes before putting dishwasher
*no the dishwasher never becomes clogged with food or debre as rinse plates before use

Purchased in March 2015 for A$1,100.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Hi Hugh, thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. We are pleased that you are enjoying you Miele G 6620 SCi. Kind regards, Anna.

John Hmas

John HmasCentral, SA

Very Happy with this machine.

Very Happy with this machine. Our last Miele lasted for 17 years. This model is user friendly, does a great job but we do scrape our dishes. Rack is versatile, easy to load and love the wine glass holder. Highly recommend this Meile dishwasher.

Purchased in July 2019 at Clewers of Clare for A$1,599.00.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you John for taking the time to leave this review!

Jim

JimSydney, NSW

This Dishwasher has faults - but Miele have kindly helped me with the issue

Bought a G 6620 SCU to replace our Miele G 1142 SCU which we had for 11 years until the mother board died(previous other brands lasted longer). The G 6620 SCU fitted precisely into the same space, even the fixing screws lined up with the original holes. BUT beware-this new dishwasher has a door opening feature which opens 20 minutes before the cycle has finished to let out steam, which is destroying our timber work-make sure you have stainless steel or similar protection on the sides of the cabinets. The bottom wire mesh tray also has removable parts that keep falling off-I won't buy another Miele.
Update - a Miele representative got in contact with me, and showed me how to change the program so that the door doesn't open on each cycle.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$1,799.00.

Dalibor A

Dalibor A

Happy with our Miele G6620 SCU Dishwasher

The Miele G6620 SCU is an excellent dishwasher. I was initially apprehensive about spending so much, but it washes very well for both normal dishes and pots and pans, is quiet and is of a high quality. We highly recommend this machine.

Arctic_elf

Arctic_elf

The best yet

I purchased this dishwasher in Sept 2018 to replace my ailing Bosch. It is the quietest dishwasher I have ever owned. I love the cutlery tray configuration as it is so versatile. The quick power wash suits all but the most soiled, baked on pots and dishes. The longer washes are great for dealing with the more heavily soiled items. The drying is excellent, especially the way the door automatically props open and continues the drying cycle with the fan still going. All in all I am very pleased with this purchase. In addition the salesman at Bing Lee Belconnen was very helpful in showing the features of the various dishwashers and was not at all pushy.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Miele representativeMiele

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Furbub

FurbubSydney Surrounds, NSW

Overpriced because it underperforms, with poor design and poor washing results. Will choose another

Purchased in July 2017 at Miele Online Shop for A$1,500.00.

Adele

Adele

Love having a dishwasher

Good dishwasher. Sometimes it doesn’t clean as well as I’d like but I think that could be from dodgy dishwasher tablets as it’s not consistent. Very quiet when in use which I love. Easy to clean. Doesn’t dry plastic dishes as well as I’d like but that’s only a minor issue.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for your feedback Adele!

Jamez

JamezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Dishwasher, cant fault it.

The G6620 SCU from Miele is a great dishwasher, every now and then we get the odd dish that has baked on stuff requiring re washing, but 99% the time, dishes are spotless, washer is realively quiet, so all in all we are happy with our purchase. Great job Miele.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

AS.

AS.

We love this dishwasher so much.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback!

Topcatz1

Jon

Excellent dishwasher

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Miele representativeMiele

Hi Jon, thank you for providing this feedback. Much appreciated! Kind regards, Miele.

Miele poor quality that does not last

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Code

Codeasked

G 6620

Do you use finish tabs, rinse aid and dishwasher cleaner? How does it compare to the Miele brand?

Al23

Al23asked

G 6620

We get frequent power outages. When the power came back on, our old Miele dishwasher would resume operating from the point where it was when the power went off and just complete the cycle. The new 6620 just stops in its tracks. When the power resumes, the dishwasher is just sitting there and the cycle needs to be started all over again. This is a concern to me as we only have tank water and we need to be very careful with the amount of water we use. Added to this is the extra power and detergent used to wash the load all over again. Why did Miele change the system used in the old dishwasher? It seems a very retrograde step and certainly not very environmentally friendly. Is there any way around this?

Code

Codeasked

G 6620 SCU (Built-Under)

Does the machine automatically come with any type of steam guard for under the bench? Do I really need to buy the "UBS G 60-1 Dishwasher built-under kit"?

Also, if I turn off the Auto open feature, will the fan alone dry the glassware and dishes well enough?

StephRockliff

Yes it does. Steam has not been a problem and dishes do dry better with this function.

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives