Miele G 6620

See the Best Dishwashers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Internal Layout

StephRockliff

StephRockliffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A bit disappointed.

I’ve always had Bosch dishwashers and loved them. As we were building a new house with the kitchen in the living area I wanted a super quiet dishwasher. I have friends with Miele dishwashers and I’ve had to put my ear against them to see if they were running. This machine however is noisy. I can hear the water splashing and the motor whirring. Also some of my cutlery came out as dirty as it went in. I am really disappointed that I spent so much extra to get a Miele and it’s worse than the Dishlex we had to use while we were renting during the build process. I’m wondering if they forgot to put sound insulation in the door. I feel ripped off.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,999.00.

Unhappy

UnhappyHobart, TAS

Set up impossible

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $2,099.00.

Hugh B.

Hugh B.Sydney, NSW

really great does a excellent clean every time

*very satisfied with all aspects of this dishwasher and its features
* yes i scrape and rinse dishes before putting dishwasher
*no the dishwasher never becomes clogged with food or debre as rinse plates before use

Purchased in March 2015 for $1,100.00.

AnnaMiele

Hi Hugh, thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. We are pleased that you are enjoying you Miele G 6620 SCi. Kind regards, Anna.

John Hmas

John HmasCentral, SA

Very Happy with this machine.

Very Happy with this machine. Our last Miele lasted for 17 years. This model is user friendly, does a great job but we do scrape our dishes. Rack is versatile, easy to load and love the wine glass holder. Highly recommend this Meile dishwasher.

Purchased in July 2019 at Clewers of Clare for $1,599.00.

AnnaMiele

Thank you John for taking the time to leave this review!

Jim

JimSydney, NSW

This Dishwasher has faults - but Miele have kindly helped me with the issue

Bought a G 6620 SCU to replace our Miele G 1142 SCU which we had for 11 years until the mother board died(previous other brands lasted longer). The G 6620 SCU fitted precisely into the same space, even the fixing screws lined up with the original holes. BUT beware-this new dishwasher has a door opening feature which opens 20 minutes before the cycle has finished to let out steam, which is destroying our timber work-make sure you have stainless steel or similar protection on the sides of the cabinets. The bottom wire mesh tray also has removable parts that keep falling off-I won't buy another Miele.
Update - a Miele representative got in contact with me, and showed me how to change the program so that the door doesn't open on each cycle.

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,799.00.

Dalibor A

Dalibor A

Happy with our Miele G6620 SCU Dishwasher

The Miele G6620 SCU is an excellent dishwasher. I was initially apprehensive about spending so much, but it washes very well for both normal dishes and pots and pans, is quiet and is of a high quality. We highly recommend this machine.

Arctic_elf

Arctic_elf

The best yet

I purchased this dishwasher in Sept 2018 to replace my ailing Bosch. It is the quietest dishwasher I have ever owned. I love the cutlery tray configuration as it is so versatile. The quick power wash suits all but the most soiled, baked on pots and dishes. The longer washes are great for dealing with the more heavily soiled items. The drying is excellent, especially the way the door automatically props open and continues the drying cycle with the fan still going. All in all I am very pleased with this purchase. In addition the salesman at Bing Lee Belconnen was very helpful in showing the features of the various dishwashers and was not at all pushy.

AnnaMiele

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Furbub

FurbubSydney Surrounds, NSW

Overpriced because it underperforms, with poor design and poor washing results. Will choose another

Purchased in July 2017 at Miele Online Shop for $1,500.00.

Adele

Adele

Love having a dishwasher

Good dishwasher. Sometimes it doesn’t clean as well as I’d like but I think that could be from dodgy dishwasher tablets as it’s not consistent. Very quiet when in use which I love. Easy to clean. Doesn’t dry plastic dishes as well as I’d like but that’s only a minor issue.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
AnnaMiele

Thank you for your feedback Adele!

Jamez

JamezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Dishwasher, cant fault it.

The G6620 SCU from Miele is a great dishwasher, every now and then we get the odd dish that has baked on stuff requiring re washing, but 99% the time, dishes are spotless, washer is realively quiet, so all in all we are happy with our purchase. Great job Miele.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

AS.

AS.

We love this dishwasher so much.

AnnaMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback!

Topcatz1

Jon

Excellent dishwasher

Date PurchasedOct 2018
AnnaMiele

Hi Jon, thank you for providing this feedback. Much appreciated! Kind regards, Miele.

Miele poor quality that does not last

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Stacey Va’L

Stacey Va’LWandin Nth VIC

Love it and easy to reinstall front

Had an old Miele dishwasher for 15 years that broke, brought this one as we needed the salt option and an Intergrative front. The front was very easy to install and so was the dishwasher. Would highly recommend, especially if replacing an old Miele making it easy for me to do.

AnnaMiele

Thank you for your feedback Stacey!

The Best Dishwasher

Should have bought a Miele the first time.

I have owned a German Bosch and an ASKO dishwasher and both brands have absolutely nothing on this.

Extremely Quiet. The Wine glass holder in the bottom rack is very convenient. The plates stack perfectly if you know how to stack a dishwasher.
11/10 Wash Quality. The Automatic Cycle is amazing.
I run the dishwasher either before I go to work or before I go to bed and every-time I go back to the dishwasher the Dishes are DRY! AND CLEAN!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
AnnaMiele

Thank you Wade for your feedback!

Rustle In The Grass

Rustle In The GrassSouth East Queensland, QLD

FAIR - UPDATED

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very, very similiar experience!

Date PurchasedApr 2018

aussiestar45

aussiestar45Sydney, NSW

Brilliant!

It cleans the dishes brilliantly!
It is exceptionally quiet. We are using the QuickPowerWash which is a 56 minute cycle.
Favourite feature is how we can put long stemmed wine glasses in the bottom draw and the can be safely washed. I also like the cutlery pull out draw. This ensures all cutlery is washed and no food is missed.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this dishwasher as a great investment.
We purchased in white.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Dianna Jabbour

Dianna JabbourSydney

Excellent, thorough, efficient.

The Miele is a quiet dishwasher and thoroughly cleans dishes efficiently using the Automatic feature. The cutlery tray is uniquely designed so that all cutlery and knives are thoroughly cleaned and dried without water stains. my favourite feature is when it has completed the wash, the door opens slightly and lets out all the steam.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Leo Kim

Leo Kimasked

I have been used the MIELE G6620 for 12month but when I use the machine by normal mode(include eco, auto sensing and etc), which means not in short course, the display indicates it remains 3.5 hour to get it done. But the door opens when time remains more than 1 hour. So I mean, the display does not show the exact remaining time. In this case, I wonder it is okay or need to get repair? Thanks.

AnnaMiele

Hi Leo Kim, thanks for your question. The AutoOpen is an energy saving feature, no need for repair. Towards the end of the program the door will open automatically a little in order to assist in the drying process. The time remaining of about 1 hour is normal and this time is required for the drying process. At the end of this time you can open the door, reach under the door grip and pull. Open the door fully so that the door catch rail retracts again. Note this function can be deactivated if preferred- see user manual page 61. Kind regards, Jack.

Fidasked

We have had this Miele for around 4 years. In the last two days, we have had a whirring noise for the last 10 mins of the short power cycle (which is the one we use all the time). No error lights or error codes are coming on. I have checked the filter, non return valve, drain pump and impeller. It is draining okay. I have run it empty with a dishwasher cleaner. The noise is louder and different than the hum of the dishwasher working and appears to be coming from the motor at the bottom. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

AnnaMiele

Hi Fid, thanks for your question. Unfortunately we are not able to determine the issue regarding your dishwasher. If you can please book a service call using https://www.servicebooking.miele.com.au or if you have any questions dont hesitate to call us on 1300 464 353 (please be aware these contact methods are for Australia only). Kind regards, Jack.

Fid

Thanks for coming back to me. I am in Northern Ireland but definitely reckon I will have to get someone out.

Graeme L

Graeme Lasked

I have had this dishwasher for 2 weeks replacing an old Miele which provided many years of completely reliable quiet service. The new one operates perfectly satisfactory except it is noisy. There is a thumping noise at about 120 thumps per minute for part of each phase of the cycle. The thumping is present when operating the washer completely empty. Is this normal? I have a recording of the noise

AnnaMiele

Hi Graeme, please call us on 1300 464 353 and we can assist you further. Kind regards, Jack.

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives