Miele G 6620 SC (Freestanding)

Miele G 6620 SC (Freestanding) Questions & Answers

MPNs: G6620SC and G6620SCBRWS

3 questions from our users

Kishore B.asked
G 6620 SC (Freestanding)

Is the Miele G 6620 SC still a reliable model over BOSCH interms of performance?
I am planning to purchase this model with extended warranty from Harvey Norman hoping they will cover for any damages?
Most important thing to me is the performance. Appreciate your suggestion.

Amit
Amit

It was good when it was working.

Kishore B.

Thank you Amit, I have got a deal with 2 + 3 year extended warranty from harvey norman. If we have a 5 year warranty, most probably it should be ok right. When did your Miele stopped working?

Bret B.
Bret B.asked
G 6620 SC (Freestanding)

Where is this product made? Thanks

StephRockliff
StephRockliff

Germany. Since the last post Miele have been in touch and sent a technician out Friday. He checked it over and said all was good and it was no noisier than it should. The first wash I reported the cutlery came our dirty. It hasn’t been a problem since. In fact the dishes are certainly clean. It’s just not as quiet as I expected it to be.

Panda
Pandaasked
G 6620 SC (Freestanding)

Hi. May I know how long each progranme lasts (drying included)
Also, does it have any leak proof technology (whether leak from machine or water inlet)?

Thank you!

Miele
Miele representativeMiele

Hi, regarding how the programs last please refer to the instruction manual. You can find it via this link https://www.miele.com.au/professional/inactivem-user-manuals-177.htm and type in the 'Product name' field 'G 6620' and download the operating instructions and refer to page 64-65 for cycle times. With regard to leak-proof technology, there is a leak protection float switch in the sump which turns off inlet water and turns on the drain pump in event of any water leakage. The inlet hose has a waterproof double inlet valve at the start of the hose to prevent water pressure to build up in the inlet hose. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call us on 1300 464 353. Kind regards, Anna.

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives

Miele G 6620 SC (Freestanding)

Other Freestanding Dishwashers