MPN: G6620SCUCLST

• Internal Layout
Susie

Susie South East Queensland, QLD

F79 Fault 4 months out of warranty

Purchased in November 2018 at Domayne QLD, Bundall for $2,034.00.

DTB

DTBSydney, NSW

Great Machine when it works

Viking

VikingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wished I had read the reviews before purchase.

Purchased in July 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,900.00.

Built-in Dishwashers

Find out how Miele G 6620 SCU (Built-Under) compares to other Built-in Dishwashers

AmitSouth East Queensland, QLD

Miele Dishwasher F78 error after 3 years, will never buy Miele again

Purchased in August 2017 at Winning Appliances for $1,699.00.

Amit

Miele arranged for the circulation pump to be replaced free of charge. Dishwasher is now working beautifully again. Very pleased with Miele's response.

Megan

MeganSydney, NSW

NO MORE MIELE

Bought it at 2017, just 3 years, it shows F13, but we do everthing we and also ask the plumber to have a look, but it still doesn't work. The plumber said is the circulation pump problem. I contact with Miele, they need more than one week to arrange a technics ! I also saw it might cost 600 dollars, if I have those money, I can buy a new one, no one can gurantee the fixed dishwasher can work how long.

Purchased in June 2017 at Bing Lee for $1,699.00.

Elsid

Elsidmelbourne

F78 F78 F78 and F78 error

Had this Miele G6620 for 3 years, until it stopped working with F78 error that can't get rid of. Cleaning the filter and circulating pump impeller to no avail. However, the Miele dishwasher had cleaned the plates well comparing with our previous Asko that lasted 15 years. Will steer clear of Miele..

Purchased at Harvey Norman Big Buys.

Damir

DamirGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We will never buy anything with Miele logo on it!

We bought the dishwasher 2.5 years ago. It stopped working the other week. Since it is out of warranty I found a former employee of Miele to come and have a look at it. According to the technician the circulation pump needs replacing. Contacted customer support , they offered to send a technician at $179 for a visit plus $30 for every half hour after the 1st 30 minutes plus the cost of part (around $600). I was advised by the retailer that Miele circulation pump has a 10 year warranty. Sent an email to complaints department and got no reply . Shocking service and even worse dishwasher. I will never ever buy anything from Miele again!

Purchased in February 2018 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for $1,990.00.

Not buying Miele again

Purchased in May 2017 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for $2,148.00.

StephRockliffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A bit disappointed.

I’ve always had Bosch dishwashers and loved them. As we were building a new house with the kitchen in the living area I wanted a super quiet dishwasher. I have friends with Miele dishwashers and I’ve had to put my ear against them to see if they were running. This machine however is noisy. I can hear the water splashing and the motor whirring. Also some of my cutlery came out as dirty as it went in. I am really disappointed that I spent so much extra to get a Miele and it’s worse than the Dishlex we had to use while we were renting during the build process. I’m wondering if they forgot to put sound insulation in the door. I feel ripped off.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,999.00.

Unhappy

UnhappyHobart, TAS

Set up impossible

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $2,099.00.

Jim

JimSydney, NSW

This Dishwasher has faults - but Miele have kindly helped me with the issue

Bought a G 6620 SCU to replace our Miele G 1142 SCU which we had for 11 years until the mother board died(previous other brands lasted longer). The G 6620 SCU fitted precisely into the same space, even the fixing screws lined up with the original holes. BUT beware-this new dishwasher has a door opening feature which opens 20 minutes before the cycle has finished to let out steam, which is destroying our timber work-make sure you have stainless steel or similar protection on the sides of the cabinets. The bottom wire mesh tray also has removable parts that keep falling off-I won't buy another Miele.
Update - a Miele representative got in contact with me, and showed me how to change the program so that the door doesn't open on each cycle.

Purchased in May 2019 for $1,799.00.

Dalibor A

Dalibor A

Happy with our Miele G6620 SCU Dishwasher

The Miele G6620 SCU is an excellent dishwasher. I was initially apprehensive about spending so much, but it washes very well for both normal dishes and pots and pans, is quiet and is of a high quality. We highly recommend this machine.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for your feedback!

Arctic_elf

Arctic_elf

The best yet

I purchased this dishwasher in Sept 2018 to replace my ailing Bosch. It is the quietest dishwasher I have ever owned. I love the cutlery tray configuration as it is so versatile. The quick power wash suits all but the most soiled, baked on pots and dishes. The longer washes are great for dealing with the more heavily soiled items. The drying is excellent, especially the way the door automatically props open and continues the drying cycle with the fan still going. All in all I am very pleased with this purchase. In addition the salesman at Bing Lee Belconnen was very helpful in showing the features of the various dishwashers and was not at all pushy.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you so much for your feedback!

AS.

AS.

We love this dishwasher so much.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback!

Excellent dishwasher

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Miele representativeMiele

Hi Jon, thank you for providing this feedback. Much appreciated! Kind regards, Miele.

Stacey Va’L

Stacey Va’LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it and easy to reinstall front

Had an old Miele dishwasher for 15 years that broke, brought this one as we needed the salt option and an Intergrative front. The front was very easy to install and so was the dishwasher. Would highly recommend, especially if replacing an old Miele making it easy for me to do.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for your feedback Stacey!

The Best Dishwasher

Should have bought a Miele the first time.

I have owned a German Bosch and an ASKO dishwasher and both brands have absolutely nothing on this.

Extremely Quiet. The Wine glass holder in the bottom rack is very convenient. The plates stack perfectly if you know how to stack a dishwasher.
11/10 Wash Quality. The Automatic Cycle is amazing.
I run the dishwasher either before I go to work or before I go to bed and every-time I go back to the dishwasher the Dishes are DRY! AND CLEAN!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Miele representativeMiele

Thank you Wade for your feedback!

Rustle In The Grass

Rustle In The GrassSouth East Queensland, QLD

FAIR - UPDATED

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Matt

MattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very, very similiar experience!

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Dianna Jabbour

Dianna JabbourSydney

Excellent, thorough, efficient.

The Miele is a quiet dishwasher and thoroughly cleans dishes efficiently using the Automatic feature. The cutlery tray is uniquely designed so that all cutlery and knives are thoroughly cleaned and dried without water stains. my favourite feature is when it has completed the wash, the door opens slightly and lets out all the steam.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Code

Codeasked

G 6620 SCU (Built-Under)

Does the machine automatically come with any type of steam guard for under the bench? Do I really need to buy the "UBS G 60-1 Dishwasher built-under kit"?

Also, if I turn off the Auto open feature, will the fan alone dry the glassware and dishes well enough?

StephRockliff

Yes it does. Steam has not been a problem and dishes do dry better with this function.

Graeme L

Graeme Lasked

G 6620 SCU (Built-Under)

I have had this dishwasher for 2 weeks replacing an old Miele which provided many years of completely reliable quiet service. The new one operates perfectly satisfactory except it is noisy. There is a thumping noise at about 120 thumps per minute for part of each phase of the cycle. The thumping is present when operating the washer completely empty. Is this normal? I have a recording of the noise

Miele representativeMiele

Hi Graeme, please call us on 1300 464 353 and we can assist you further. Kind regards, Jack.

Gillian

Gillianasked

G 6620 SCU (Built-Under)

I am after the under bench model. My bench space below is only 600mm wide. Is the 600mm width sufficient width for this model - the G6620 scu clst?
Thanks.

Miele representativeMiele

Hi Gillian, thank you for your question. Please see the product page of that product here https://shop.miele.com.au/en/kitchen/dishwashers/built-under-dishwashers/g-6620-scu-built-under-dishwashers-zid10470780 which has information regarding dimensions. If you require further assistance, please call 1300 464 353 (Australia) or visit your nearest Miele Experience Centre which you can find here https://www.miele.com.au/domestic/locations-447.htm Kind regards, Miele.

Jon

Hi Gillian. The widest part of mine is 595 mm so 600 mm should be enough width. Regards, Jon

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives

Compare all 3 Miele G 6620