Miele G 6620 SCU (Built-Under)

Miele G 6620 SCU (Built-Under) Questions & Answers

MPN: G6620SCUCLST

3 questions from our users

Code
Codeasked
G 6620 SCU (Built-Under)

Does the machine automatically come with any type of steam guard for under the bench? Do I really need to buy the "UBS G 60-1 Dishwasher built-under kit"?

Also, if I turn off the Auto open feature, will the fan alone dry the glassware and dishes well enough?

StephRockliff
StephRockliff

Yes it does. Steam has not been a problem and dishes do dry better with this function.

Graeme L
Graeme Lasked
G 6620 SCU (Built-Under)

I have had this dishwasher for 2 weeks replacing an old Miele which provided many years of completely reliable quiet service. The new one operates perfectly satisfactory except it is noisy. There is a thumping noise at about 120 thumps per minute for part of each phase of the cycle. The thumping is present when operating the washer completely empty. Is this normal? I have a recording of the noise

Miele
Miele representativeMiele

Hi Graeme, please call us on 1300 464 353 and we can assist you further. Kind regards, Jack.

Gillian
Gillianasked
G 6620 SCU (Built-Under)

I am after the under bench model. My bench space below is only 600mm wide. Is the 600mm width sufficient width for this model - the G6620 scu clst?
Thanks.

Miele
Miele representativeMiele

Hi Gillian, thank you for your question. Please see the product page of that product here https://shop.miele.com.au/en/kitchen/dishwashers/built-under-dishwashers/g-6620-scu-built-under-dishwashers-zid10470780 which has information regarding dimensions. If you require further assistance, please call 1300 464 353 (Australia) or visit your nearest Miele Experience Centre which you can find here https://www.miele.com.au/domestic/locations-447.htm Kind regards, Miele.

Jon
Jon

Hi Gillian. The widest part of mine is 595 mm so 600 mm should be enough width. Regards, Jon

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives

Miele G 6620 SCU (Built-Under)

Other Built-in Dishwashers