MPN: G6620SCUCLST

• Internal Layout
Susie
Susie South East Queensland, QLD

F79 Fault 4 months out of warranty

Purchased in November 2018 at Domayne QLD, Bundall for $2,034.00.

DTB
DTBSydney, NSW

Great Machine when it works

StephRockliffMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A bit disappointed.

I’ve always had Bosch dishwashers and loved them. As we were building a new house with the kitchen in the living area I wanted a super quiet dishwasher. I have friends with Miele dishwashers and I’ve had to put my ear against them to see if they were running. This machine however is noisy. I can hear the water splashing and the motor whirring. Also some of my cutlery came out as dirty as it went in. I am really disappointed that I spent so much extra to get a Miele and it’s worse than the Dishlex we had to use while we were renting during the build process. I’m wondering if they forgot to put sound insulation in the door. I feel ripped off.

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman for $1,999.00.

Built-in Dishwashers

Find out how Miele G 6620 SCU (Built-Under) compares to other Built-in Dishwashers

Unhappy
UnhappyHobart, TAS

Set up impossible

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for $2,099.00.

Rustle In The Grass
Rustle In The GrassSouth East Queensland, QLD

FAIR - UPDATED

Date PurchasedDec 2018

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Code
Codeasked
G 6620 SCU (Built-Under)

Does the machine automatically come with any type of steam guard for under the bench? Do I really need to buy the "UBS G 60-1 Dishwasher built-under kit"?

Also, if I turn off the Auto open feature, will the fan alone dry the glassware and dishes well enough?

StephRockliff

Yes it does. Steam has not been a problem and dishes do dry better with this function.

Graeme L
Graeme Lasked
G 6620 SCU (Built-Under)

I have had this dishwasher for 2 weeks replacing an old Miele which provided many years of completely reliable quiet service. The new one operates perfectly satisfactory except it is noisy. There is a thumping noise at about 120 thumps per minute for part of each phase of the cycle. The thumping is present when operating the washer completely empty. Is this normal? I have a recording of the noise

Miele representativeMiele

Hi Graeme, please call us on 1300 464 353 and we can assist you further. Kind regards, Jack.

Gillian
Gillianasked
G 6620 SCU (Built-Under)

I am after the under bench model. My bench space below is only 600mm wide. Is the 600mm width sufficient width for this model - the G6620 scu clst?
Thanks.

Miele representativeMiele

Hi Gillian, thank you for your question. Please see the product page of that product here https://shop.miele.com.au/en/kitchen/dishwashers/built-under-dishwashers/g-6620-scu-built-under-dishwashers-zid10470780 which has information regarding dimensions. If you require further assistance, please call 1300 464 353 (Australia) or visit your nearest Miele Experience Centre which you can find here https://www.miele.com.au/domestic/locations-447.htm Kind regards, Miele.

Jon
Jon

Hi Gillian. The widest part of mine is 595 mm so 600 mm should be enough width. Regards, Jon

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives

Compare all 3 Miele G 6620