MPN: G6620SCUCLST

Dalibor A
Dalibor A

Happy with our Miele G6620 SCU Dishwasher

The Miele G6620 SCU is an excellent dishwasher. I was initially apprehensive about spending so much, but it washes very well for both normal dishes and pots and pans, is quiet and is of a high quality. We highly recommend this machine.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for your feedback!

Arctic_elf
Arctic_elf

The best yet

I purchased this dishwasher in Sept 2018 to replace my ailing Bosch. It is the quietest dishwasher I have ever owned. I love the cutlery tray configuration as it is so versatile. The quick power wash suits all but the most soiled, baked on pots and dishes. The longer washes are great for dealing with the more heavily soiled items. The drying is excellent, especially the way the door automatically props open and continues the drying cycle with the fan still going. All in all I am very pleased with this purchase. In addition the salesman at Bing Lee Belconnen was very helpful in showing the features of the various dishwashers and was not at all pushy.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you so much for your feedback!

AS.
AS.

We love this dishwasher so much.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback!

Built-in Dishwashers

Find out how Miele G 6620 SCU (Built-Under) compares to other Built-in Dishwashers

Excellent dishwasher

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Miele representativeMiele

Hi Jon, thank you for providing this feedback. Much appreciated! Kind regards, Miele.

Stacey Va’L
Stacey Va’LGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it and easy to reinstall front

Had an old Miele dishwasher for 15 years that broke, brought this one as we needed the salt option and an Intergrative front. The front was very easy to install and so was the dishwasher. Would highly recommend, especially if replacing an old Miele making it easy for me to do.

Miele representativeMiele

Thank you for your feedback Stacey!

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

The Best Dishwasher

Should have bought a Miele the first time.

I have owned a German Bosch and an ASKO dishwasher and both brands have absolutely nothing on this.

Extremely Quiet. The Wine glass holder in the bottom rack is very convenient. The plates stack perfectly if you know how to stack a dishwasher.
11/10 Wash Quality. The Automatic Cycle is amazing.
I run the dishwasher either before I go to work or before I go to bed and every-time I go back to the dishwasher the Dishes are DRY! AND CLEAN!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Miele representativeMiele

Thank you Wade for your feedback!

Dianna Jabbour
Dianna JabbourSydney

Excellent, thorough, efficient.

The Miele is a quiet dishwasher and thoroughly cleans dishes efficiently using the Automatic feature. The cutlery tray is uniquely designed so that all cutlery and knives are thoroughly cleaned and dried without water stains. my favourite feature is when it has completed the wash, the door opens slightly and lets out all the steam.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Code
Codeasked
G 6620 SCU (Built-Under)

Does the machine automatically come with any type of steam guard for under the bench? Do I really need to buy the "UBS G 60-1 Dishwasher built-under kit"?

Also, if I turn off the Auto open feature, will the fan alone dry the glassware and dishes well enough?

StephRockliff
StephRockliff

Yes it does. Steam has not been a problem and dishes do dry better with this function.

Graeme L
Graeme Lasked
G 6620 SCU (Built-Under)

I have had this dishwasher for 2 weeks replacing an old Miele which provided many years of completely reliable quiet service. The new one operates perfectly satisfactory except it is noisy. There is a thumping noise at about 120 thumps per minute for part of each phase of the cycle. The thumping is present when operating the washer completely empty. Is this normal? I have a recording of the noise

Miele representativeMiele

Hi Graeme, please call us on 1300 464 353 and we can assist you further. Kind regards, Jack.

Gillian
Gillianasked
G 6620 SCU (Built-Under)

I am after the under bench model. My bench space below is only 600mm wide. Is the 600mm width sufficient width for this model - the G6620 scu clst?
Thanks.

Miele representativeMiele

Hi Gillian, thank you for your question. Please see the product page of that product here https://shop.miele.com.au/en/kitchen/dishwashers/built-under-dishwashers/g-6620-scu-built-under-dishwashers-zid10470780 which has information regarding dimensions. If you require further assistance, please call 1300 464 353 (Australia) or visit your nearest Miele Experience Centre which you can find here https://www.miele.com.au/domestic/locations-447.htm Kind regards, Miele.

Jon

Hi Gillian. The widest part of mine is 595 mm so 600 mm should be enough width. Regards, Jon

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives

Compare all 3 Miele G 6620