• Internal Layout
rohit

rohitGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

feel so sad and disappointed

We bought the dishwasher 2.5 years ago.i spend $1500 bcz I believe it will last long and no more on going experiences.. last year it showed error f79 and reset and it work fine and now again same error came but not able to fix it . Then call to Miele and explain them whole story. After payed $1500 just before 2 years now need to pay for $179 call out and don’t know how much more .. really very bad decision in my life ... bcz according the google search f 79 means need new pump which is near about $600 . Can’t believe they promise 20
Years and main part of the dishwasher failed just in 2 years .. finger cross

Purchased in January 2018 at Harvey Norman for $1,500.00.

Jessica

JessicaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always leaves food on dishes

Our 2 drawer fisher and packel died so I thought I would try the Miele. What a mistake. The only way we can get a reasonable wash is to remove the filter basket, which quickly broke off anyway. The machine is so difficult to clean and the sprayers are impossible to unclog. I end up hand washing most of the time. The only good thing is it is quiet.

Purchased at Miele Online Shop for $2,000.00.

BetterThingsToDo

BetterThingsToDoCanberra

Don't believe the hype about service

Date PurchasedSept 2017
Dishwashers

Find out how Miele G 6620 compares to other Dishwashers

Kitty

KittyMelbourne

Very Disappointed

I purchased the dishwasher a couple of weeks back and I am very dissatisfied with the product. I rarely get a clean load as there are always crumbs and stains on the some of the dishes. The trays are so lose / smooth that the slightest push results in the dishes banging against each other and the glasses toppling over.

I have used Bosch machines for the last 17 years without any issues and only moved to Miele as it was highly recommended.

Seriously considering returning the machine if Miele cannot resolve the problems.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Kishore B.asked

G 6620 SC (Freestanding)

Is the Miele G 6620 SC still a reliable model over BOSCH interms of performance?
I am planning to purchase this model with extended warranty from Harvey Norman hoping they will cover for any damages?
Most important thing to me is the performance. Appreciate your suggestion.

Amit
Amit

It was good when it was working.

Kishore B.

Thank you Amit, I have got a deal with 2 + 3 year extended warranty from harvey norman. If we have a 5 year warranty, most probably it should be ok right. When did your Miele stopped working?

Code

Codeasked

G 6620

Do you use finish tabs, rinse aid and dishwasher cleaner? How does it compare to the Miele brand?

Al23asked

G 6620

We get frequent power outages. When the power came back on, our old Miele dishwasher would resume operating from the point where it was when the power went off and just complete the cycle. The new 6620 just stops in its tracks. When the power resumes, the dishwasher is just sitting there and the cycle needs to be started all over again. This is a concern to me as we only have tank water and we need to be very careful with the amount of water we use. Added to this is the extra power and detergent used to wash the load all over again. Why did Miele change the system used in the old dishwasher? It seems a very retrograde step and certainly not very environmentally friendly. Is there any way around this?

David W.
David W.

My guess is your old one had a mechanical timer. The new ones would be electronic and thus loose their place after a power failure.

Al23

Thank you. I'll just have to live with it.

Miele representativeMiele

Hi, we apologise for the inconvenience of this however we are unable to answer this question at this time. We would like to resolve this with you, can you please contact us on 1300 464 353 or leave an enquiry via https://www.miele.com.au/domestic/contact-us-3073.htm and our team can assist you as soon as possible. Kind regards, Shane.

*Note, the above contact information is for Miele Australia only. To contact New Zealand please call 0800 464 353 or leave an enquiry via https://www.miele.co.nz/domestic/contact-us-3071.htm .

Get an answer from our members and Miele representatives

Miele G 6620

Compare all 3 Miele G 6620
CategoryDishwashers and Built-in DishwashersDishwashers and Freestanding DishwashersDishwashers and Built-in Dishwashers
Price (RRP) $2,099.00$1,899.00$2,099.00
FeaturesChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash, Foldable Racks, Half-Load Option and Time Remaining DisplayChild Lock, Cutlery Rack, Eco Mode/Wash and Time Remaining Display
Number of Place Settings 14
Water Rating5 star(s)5 star(s)5 star(s)
Water Consumption11.4 L/wash11.4 L/wash11.4 L/wash
Energy Rating4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)4.5 star(s)
Energy Consumption192 kWh per year192 kWh per year192 kWh per year
Control Panel Position FrontFrontFront
Maximum Noise Level43 db
Number of Programs666
Dimensions 805 x 598 x 570 mm845 x 598 x 600 mm805 x 598 x 570 mm
Height Adjustment 65 mm65 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishCleanSteel fasciaBrilliant WhiteCleanSteel